Chapter 25 - Dizzy

Start from the beginning

Once they leave I turn my car back on where i carry on my journey.

Mila's POV:

2 days later

Recently I've been in Tony's office a lot. I help him when he's home, it's the same routine and I enjoy it most of the time.

" Mila can you tell the chef and maids to go home early, I'm making dinner tonight. Oh and you can relax and go watch tv or something! I'm hurt going to clean up this mess so there's no need for you to come back." he says a bit rushed. I nod getting up from my spot on the couch in his office.

Once I've informed all staff members I head back to his office and I heard a soft groan I didn't want to believe that he was , you know... but I open the door anyways to see him walking around adjusting his pants and groaning. My eyes shoot to his crotch and I immediately regret it when I see his eyes on me and the bulge trying to escape his tight pants.

" you .." I don't even finish my sentence as I'm blushing way too much. " I know ....it's just random, it won't go away." He says as if it's normal. " I'm going to excuse myself. You can take care of that if you want to" I say running back out the room.

It's gonna be an awkward night....

Anthony's POV:

In all honesty it wasn't a random boner. She just looked so good in that shorts and tank top but my mind started racing. Thank god I was done for the day or else I wouldn't be able to focus, even now I'm losing it. She needs to go!

"Mila can you tell the chef and maids to go home early, I'm making dinner tonight. Oh and you can relax and go watch tv or something! I'm hurt going to clean up this mess so there's no need for you to come back." I blurt out. She nods her head getting up from the cough as she walks out her body sways softly almost like teasing me.

I had to do something, thought that if I started walking and my mind was on something else it would go away but it only got worse because it grew more!

Just as i'm adjusting my now tight pants she walks in. Her eyes shoot down at the bulge and it immediately goes red after.

" you .." She starts but then closes her mouth right after the word escapes. " I know, it's just random, it won't go away." I lie, well not about the it won't go away part. " I'm going to excuse myself. You can take care of that if you want to" She says rushing out quickly.

I take her advice as I quickly move back to my laptop. Where I grab what I need and go through a file, a file filled with pictures of her sitting around at home on the couch or in the kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else and I don't hesitate to let my imagination run wild.....

Mila's POV:

I finally hear that office door clothes after 25 minutes. It took me about half of that time to stop blushing. I can't deny that I was curious to what he was doing or watching. He takes a minute to come into the kitchen and I assume that he went to the bathroom. But once he's in the kitchen I notice that his jeans are gone and he's now wearing sweats.

" had fun?" I blurt out without thinking. " I m-mean uhm..." I cut myself short not knowing why I asked that! " yes." He replied blankly. I simply nod taking a sip of my OJ.