"Ey! I asked who the fuck you are!"
he yelled and look a step closer but I didn't react and started laughing.
"Maybe I should thank you. After all it was you who made me suffer so that I finally realized were I really belong. Its a pity that it has to end like this."

The boy's expression changed for a second but went back to rage again before he took out his phone and was about to dial a number. But when I cleared my throat and pointed a gun at him he froze at the spot.

"I'm not playing games Jackson so would you please call your father and tell him to come here alone so I can have a talk with him?" I asked as if I'd ask a friend for a cup of coffee and fear started spreading on the others face. He didn't move.

"Y- you. Who the hell are you?"
he stuttered but I wasn't in a good mood because of today's incident so I pulled the trigger and hit his leg near his left foot.
"I don't like waiting."

Jackson hissed and breathed heavily while collapsing and holding his leg. In the procedure he dropped his phone.
"Ah fuck!" He screamed.
"Are you fucking crazy?!"

I shot again, this time his other leg and couldn't stop a smile from creeping on my face. Seeing him trembling and suffering in pain made me feel good because it pushed all the other thoughts away and I had a clear head again. The cold feeling like my deepest emotions were frozen was back again.

"Call. Your. Father." I repeated and I didn't have to say it another time because in less than a second Jackson had grabbed his phone and dialed a number.
Pearls of sweat and tears were running down his face as his terrified eyes stared at the gun that I was still pointing at him.
The wounds on his leg were bleeding but it wouldn't kill him that fast.

The phone rang and an angry sounding person picked up.
"Jackson, what do you want? I'm not in a good mood right now. Those bastards of J&M try to blackmail us with the secret illegal data."

Huh? So this company really was a piece of trash.
"F- father, could you please come to stairwell B, Floor 3? Alone?"
Jackson's voice was silent and unsure so I gave him a kick to signal he should improve his acting really fast.

"Is this another one of your jokes?! I don't have time fooling around!"
"No please!" Jackson's voice broke while begging his father.
"I'm gonna die if you don't come!"
he yelled at the speaker but I grabbed the phone out of his hand and smashed it against the wall so it broke in many small pieces.
"What was that huh?" I coldly said to the injured male who wimpered in a corner.
"Now he is gonna suspect something and bring people along, you idiot."
I turned around and raised my voice while aiming at Jackson's head with a smile. "Keeping you alive is no use anymore."

"P- pleade N- no" the boy's voice was so silent that I hardly heard him and his hands were on his head as if to protect himself while he was shivering and breathing heavily. Tear after Tear escaped his eyes.

For a second the smile on my face dropped and slowly I lowered my arm.

This wasn't right, was it?

But I had to take revenge for my parents. Wang Riuji's whole family should die for the things they did... Jackson was such an awful human being. He hurt me, forced himself on me, made me a victim in the whole school, send his men to kill Wooyoung and used his power to bully other people. He deserved to pay for that...

but when I saw him like that, begging for his life and trembling from all the pain something deep down in my heart in a place that was surrounded by ice and hardly managed to survive, told me that he didn't deserve to be hunted down like an animal.

I lost focus for a moment and that was enough for two weaponed men to show up behind me and shoot. The bullet hit my back and being surprised by the sudden impact I accidently pulled the trigger of my own gun.

BAM 

"MR. WANG" I heard one of the men scream and stared at the scenario infront of me.
A red stain of blood was growing bigger and bigger on the yellow shirt of Jackson who hopelessly tried to stop the bleeding with shaking hands.
I didn't feel the pain of the bullet but a strong sting went through my head and I stumbled back in shock.

Jackson raised his head and stared at me. I stared back with widened eyes as I watched him coughing blood and struggeling to breath. Then his eyes suddenly widened and he reached his arm out to me.
"Y- you!"
I took another step back.
"S- San." he whispered my name before his head fell and he collapsed to the side, hands falling down lifelessly.

I was like frozen. I-I had killed a human being. Although I was so determined to take revenge, why did I hesitate? Why did I feel so disgusting?

The second shot was what brought me back to my senses as another bullet hit my back. But before anyone could do anything more. I jumped around and shot both of the black clothed man without hesitation. It was a different feeling because I didn't know them but still... the gun started feeling like a stranger in my hand. No... I myself felt like a stranger.

It was in that moment when I noticed that another man was standing in the stair case. He was older and wearing a dark blue suit. A small tear was rolling down his face and he held his chest before also collapsing and leaning against the wall.
"My son. Why did you take him from me! W- what did I do to you?!"

I could see that it was hard for CEO Wang to breath but I didn't empathize with him even a tiny bit.
"It's your fault that Oh Sujin and her husband died!" I yelled and the man angrily glared at me.

"I don't even know people like that!" he yelled

and I shot.

It was right through his head so he died in an instant.

"LIER!" I groaned and deeply inhaled and exhaled.
"DEATH is the only way to pay for their lives!" I yelled and jumped over his corpse and down the stairs again.

My mind was full of confusion and I didn't even notice all the people staring at me.
I kept telling myself that it was the right thing to do but the words of Wooyoung kept repeating in my head.

Minho and Jisung! The are lying to you!

"NO! GODDAMN!"it bursted out of me and I held my ears and closed my eyes. While doing so I stumbled over a lose stone and crashed with the floor. Not bothering I got up and shook my head.
"It's not true, it's not true." I whispered to myself when someone suddenly touched my arm. I turned around and saw an old smiling man infront of me. His hair was shining silver in the sunlight and the wrinkles in his face were proof for the many times he had laughed in his live.
"Boy, are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?" He asked and looked down at my pants that were dirtied from the road. I realized that my mask had slipped down.

I slapped his arm away and shouted "Fuck off!!" Before pulling the mask up again but the grandpa didn't went away and stayed infront of me leaning on his stick.
"Did we meet before?" he smiled at me and I couldn't get the situation I was in and continued fastly walking without giving the strange man an answer.

The voices didn't stop though. Loudly fighting in my head about who was right... it hurt so much... but I couldn't stop it.
_______________________________________

Ahh sorry for not updating hehe. I'm currently not active on Wattpad but I'll continue writing Key when I get motivation again.
Oh btw, 대취타 by Agust D is a masterpiece