Mistake ; Bokuakakurotsuki X Reader

Start from the beginning

"W-what the hell??" You panic slightly, taking sight of the deep water sloshing beneath you.

You immediately raise from your seat, not being afraid to unlock the back emergency exit and hop out of the bus before it's too late.

Shaking slightly at the jarring occurrence, you know you have to compromise, as your ride to work is fucked.

You immediately slip off your heels, and begin running down the streets of Tokyo like a mad woman.

Your boss is leaning against the Café's back door frame, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed as she watches you come stumbling towards her with a frazzled expression.

"I'm so sorry, miss! An accident happened, and I had to run here!" You rush out as you approach her.

"You couldn't have called to give a heads up?" Your boss gives you a raised eyebrow, her red lips pursed.

"...a-ahhh I was so panicked, I didn't even think about that. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again."

"It shouldn't have happened in the first place. Happens again, and you're fired on the spot. Get to work." Your boss scolds you, before turning around and slamming the door in your face.

You stand still for a few moments, staring at your messy reflection in the glass door.

Your hair is quite frizzy, contradicting all the work you put into curling it lightly this morning. Your cheeks are extremely flushed from the sudden exercise. Your red lipstick is smeared slightly, followed my smudged mascara.

You scowl at yourself, before opening the door and scurrying to the restroom to fix your appearance a little bit before beginning your shift.

Your day is going a little better than the morning, until about an hour before your shift ends. You're taking care of a table that includes 4 men, who look to be about in their 30s.

Everything is going fine, until the mouthy one decides to slowly creep his hand up your skirt. His ice cold hand slides up your thigh, just about to reach further up, before you back out of reach from his hand. You simply ignore the gesture, and continue to do your job.

A mere few seconds later, the man excuses himself from the table for a restroom break, but doesn't fail to inappropriately brush his hand across your backside.

You tense at the touch, too scared to say anything, so you simply finish your cleaning quickly and rush to the back.

Your male coworker takes notice of your frail expression, and checks up on you. After informing him on the situation, he offers to finish the table for you. You gladly accept, offering him several thank you's.

The rest of your shift passes by slowly, as you're leaned against the counter, head nodding off a few times.

But finally, the last customer leaves, and you finish your cleaning, allowing you to collect your things and leave.

You immediately check your phone to see if any of the boys had replied to your message this morning.

Anticipating a reply, you're quickly disappointed when there is not even a single reply to your message that was sent...

10 hours ago?

You gnaw on your lip, your nerves starting to push their way to the surface.

You scurry out the back door, and begin your walk to the bus.

As the bus arrives, you stand up to board, but your legs suddenly stop.