Accidents ; Sugawara X Injured!Reader

Suga is currently enjoying his afternoon practice today. The team started playing 3-3 games, and he got to be the setter. He doesn't get to set often, but when he does, he makes sure to savor the moment.

Right now, the team is sitting down for a short water break. To his surprise, Suga's phone starts to ring. He glances at the caller ID, and spots a familiar contact.

"[Y/N]-Chan ❤️❤️"

Suga smiles at the sight of his girlfriends name, before picking up his phone.

"Hi (Y/N)!"

"H-Hi Suga."

"What's wrong?"

Worry etches over Suga's face, recognizing the off tone in your voice.

"S-so um, I was at volleyball practice right? And I dived for the ball, but once I hit the ball, I realized I was at a wrong angle. I tried to catch myself with my arms. It didn't go as planned though. I locked out my arm too much, and dislocated it. I-I'm at the hospital right now. The doctors are going to take X-Rays, then pop my bone back into place. And then they're supposed to take more X-Rays to see if my arm is broken as well." You sniffle slightly.

Suga blinks in surprise, trying to process all of the information he's just received. Once all of the information is processed in his mind, he starts to panic.

"(Y/N), are you feeling ok?!" He asks frantically.

"I feel fine, Suga. Don't you worry about me. But could I ask you a favor?"

"Of course!"

"I-I'm scared. Do you think you could come to the hospital? I refuse to let the doctors do anything else to me until you're here."

"Y-Yea, I'm on my way now. I'll be there before you know it. Stay calm and I'll see you soon! Bye, I love you!" Suga rushes out, hanging up the phone before you can even reply.

Suga scrambles up off the gym floor, and grabs his bag. He runs towards the gym doors, before turning around.

"(Y/N) has had an accident! I need to get to the hospital. Excuse my absence!" Suga yells while bowing.

"Wait!" The team replies.

"W-what happened? Is (Y/N) ok?"

"Yes, thankfully. But I need to get to the hospital immediately!" Suga yells once again, almost in tears.

He always was a softy.

The team hasn't met you yet. But Suga never fails to mention you everyday. The team is eager to meet you at this point, no matter the situation.

"We're coming with you!" The boys yell without a second thought.

"Fine, lets go!" Suga says, to frantic to care.

Suga and the team sprint out of the school grounds, and towards the busy streets. They don't have time to wait for a bus, so they decide to run. Luckily the hospital isn't too far, so they can make it in 5 minutes. The boys continue to sprint up and down the streets, before finally making it to the enormous hospital.

The boys pant, as they walk through the front doors. They're met with the scent of hand sanitizer and the sight of sick people. The boys cringe in pity, as they walk up to the front desk.

"Is (L/N)(F/N) here?"

"Yes. She's in room 2. Would you like to go visit her?"

"Yes please."

"Ok, just walk right through those doors and you should easily find room 2."

The boys nod before running towards the doors the nurse pointed at. They slam the doors open and make their way into the hallway. In no time, they spot room 2. Suga opens the blue curtains, and sighs in relief at the sight of you. You're sat on a hospital bed, a calm look on your face. A small IV is stuck in your right arm, while your left arm is rested on a pillow. It's still very dislocated might I add.