Vampire Reign ; Ennoshita X Reader

"Chikara! Hey, wait up!" You call out to your boyfriend, as he strides towards the gym for evening practice.

Ennoshita pauses his movement completely, before turning towards your voice and smiling warmly at you.

As your figure nears Ennoshita, he holds his hand out for you to grasp. You quickly comply, slotting your fingers through his own, locking them together.

"How was your day today?" You ask him, loving to hear him talk about the things he enjoyed and things he preferred didn't happen in his day.

"Mmm, today was good. Morning practice was the usual, classes were the usual. But I guess I had a good lunch?"

"Really? What'd you have for lunch today?"

"Well my mom packed my bento this morning. That's probably why it was so good. She put a few steamed pork buns, white rice, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, grapes, and a few pieces of chocolate for dessert. It was probably one of the best lunches I've had in a while. Ahh I'm getting hungry just thinking about it." Ennoshita rambles quite excitedly, before blushing when realizing he talked a few too many words, in his opinion.

"She packed you pork buns? And you didn't share any with me? Chikara, I'm severely wounded." You tease, placing your free hand over your chest in mock hurt.

"Oops, sorry. I forgot to ask if you wanted any." Ennoshita puts on an innocent facade, as he lies through his teeth about forgetting to offer you some of his lunch.

"Well, I guess the next time I just happen to have sea pineapple, I'll forget to offer you some..." You sigh loudly, dramatically rearing your gaze far from Ennoshita's eyes.

"Wait, I think I may have half a bun left in my bento!" Ennoshita all but panics, disconnecting your hand to reach into his bag.

"Chikara, I was just joking. You need to eat the rest of that before practice so you don't starve, and die." You panic, as you realize Ennoshita is being completely serious.

"(Y/N), I'm not going to die of starvation. I had a heavy lunch today, I'll be fine. Here." Ennoshita chuckles, before passing you the half pork bun.

"Chikara, really. I can't take this. You need it way more than I do." You instantly refuse, steering your hands clear of the bun.

"(Y/N), think of it as a gift for being such a great girlfriend." Ennoshita teases, bopping your nose lightly with his finger, before taking your hands and placing the bun in between them.

"Well, I mean, if you insist." You smile up at Ennoshita, before stuffing the whole half into you mouth, causing your cheeks to puff out in a way that Ennoshita finds absolutely precious.

Ennoshita laughs at your cheeks, before opening the gym doors that are now in front of you. As usual, the two of you part in order to change into your practice wear.

"Try your best today, and remember to have fun. Make today part of your journey to becoming a regular." You encourage Ennoshita, like you do everyday, as you know he struggles with his self confidence.

"Of course." Ennoshita smiles at you, before discreetly kissing your head and making his way into the locker room to change.

"You two are so cute, seriously. How did Chikara even get a girlfriend before me?!" Tanaka suddenly pops up, slapping you a little too hard on the back, causing you to stumble a few steps foreword.

"I can think of many reasons on why he picked up a girl before you." You cough, after composing yourself.

"Wh-(Y/N)!" Tanaka stutters, not expecting such a sentence to escape the teams sweet manager.