Summer Night Adventures ; Tsukishima X Reader

A/N: Lets just pretend you and Tsukishima live in Tokyo in this one-shot lmao

•••

"What time is it?" You mumble quite groggily, before rolling to your right and checking the digital clock sat on your black bedside table.

"..2:2-no what does that say?" You squint your eyes, attempting to read the numbers.

"2-2:3- no wait 2:06- oh screw this." You groan, while slamming your hand against the bed side table at an attempt to grab your round black framed glasses.

Your hand slams around the surface for a couple of seconds, before finally picking up your sight providers.

You slip your glasses on your face carefully, before taking another glance at the clock.

"Oh, it says 3:09." You sigh, dragging your hand down the side of your face.

"WAIT - 3:09 ?!" You shriek, rolling of your bed in the process.

You prop yourself back up while adjusting your now crooked glasses, and take a closer look at the clock.

"It's seriously 3:09? And I still haven't fallen asleep? What is this misery?!" You groan.

"Hold that thought." You abruptly think.

"...I'm hungry." You glare at nothing, while rubbing your empty stomach.

You shuffle down the stairs and into the kitchen, managing to run into a few walls during the process.

Once you arrive in the kitchen unharmed (well, sort of), you open several cabinets in search for food.

Nothing seems to arouse your tastebuds.

You open the fridge in one last attempt for food.

Nothing.

You close the fridge doors quietly, and shuffle around the kitchen for a few seconds.

You open the fridge doors once again.

Still nothing.

So you close the doors again...

...before opening them again in hope that some piece of holy food will appear and find its way into your very very hungry stomach.

"And... absolutely nothing." You slump.

"Well, nothing like a late night snack trip." You think aloud, while walking back up the stairs.

You grab your wallet from inside your desk drawer, before stuffing it into your small black backpack. You give yourself a slight glance in the mirror, look away, perform a double take, before sighing out a strings of "god I'm ugly" "how the fuck do I have a boyfriend with my looks" and "how do people even bear to look at me."

You give yourself a nasty scowl through the mirror, but shrug deciding that you honestly don't even care anymore.

But, deciding that if you're going to go out, you should at least attempt to not look like you came straight out of "The Walking Dead."

You simply brush out your hair, and smooth out some of the wrinkles in your white silky pajamas.

"Should I change...? Nah, who cares anyway."

You run down the stairs, slip on a pair of all white adidas superstars, run out the door, run back up to the door while stumbling over your feet a couple of times, lock the door, before finally making your way onto the sidewalk.

You hold onto the straps of your black backpack, while scuffing your feet against the pavement as you walk.

"Good thing the convenience store is only a 5 minute walk away. Gahhh I'm so hungry." You think, while making a series of faces to represent your hunger.