Flower Crowns ; Yamaguchi X Kpop Idol! Reader

"Ano.. Yamaguchi how did you get all of these tickets?" Hinata asks, as he flails the concert ticket in his hand.

"He has connections." Tsukishima cuts in, a small smirk plastered on his face.

"...what kind of connections?" Nishinoya questions suspiciously.

"Geesh Tsukishima, you make it sound like he's a drug dealer or something." Tanaka shouts jokingly.

"He's not a drug dealer. His girlfriend's just the leader of the famous Kpop group we're seeing in an hour." Tsukishima scoffs, before going dead silent as he realizes he just spilled Yamaguchi's secret.

The Karasuno boys stop in their foot steps, as their eyes widen like saucers and mouths fly agape in surprise. Meanwhile, Yamaguchi hides his face as a fairly dark shade of red fills his cheeks.

"You know what? Forget I said that." Tsukishima continues, before moving the group along into the large arena so they can find their front row seats.

"B-but h-ho-Yamaguchi you're dating an Idol?!" The team blubbers.

"Maybe.." Yamaguchi mutters, as he refuses to make eye contact with his teammates.

"Y-Yamaguchi, that's amazing!" Hinata cuts in, his eyes sparkling as he runs to Yamaguchi's side.

"What's your secret?!" Nishinoya joins, practically bowing down at Yamaguchi's feet in order to know the trick to earning an Idol girlfriend.

"It's the freckles, I'm calling it now." Suga snaps his fingers together in a knowing way.

"Actually..." Yamaguchi nervously laughs as the team takes their seats.

"Inform us on all of the details on how you two met!" Nishinoya yells, resting his elbows on the seat's arm rest.

"Well.." Yamaguchi drags, before getting into the story on how you two met.

"Yamaguchi, calm down."

"Gomen Tsukki, I guess I'm just a little nervous."

"A little? Yamaguchi, you're playing yourself." Tsukishima scoffs, as he seems to do a lot.

"I can't help it! I'm meeting (Y/N), my favorite idol! This is so surreal!" Yamaguchi almost squeals, as he's so excited.

"I don't even know why you dragged me here. I've never even heard of this group."

"Tsukki no offense, but how the hell have you never heard of them? They're like, the biggest female Kpop group."

"Prove it."

"Well, let's see. They've traveled the world on tour, they've won the MAMA's award for Best Female Group four years in a row, they've performed and won at three award shows in America, and they always produce music that seems to be a hit."

".. and what's the name of the girl you're practically in love with?"

"(Y/N)...and I'm not in love with her." Yamaguchi mumbles, sight embarrassment filling his system.

"Tch, Yamaguchi don't kid yourself."

"Keep the line moving please!" Security yells, lightly pushing the line along.

"Tsukki, only three more people until our turn!" Yamaguchi squeals, as the table where you and your band mates are seated, is clear as day in his vision.

"So, what's the point of these?"

"Tsukki... you really are clueless." Yamaguchi deadpans, before getting into a deep explanation.