Chapter 2

The popular kid

Amy, Blaze and Maria finished eating lunch together as the three walked together to the halls. The three girls were in front of their lockers and were getting their books for their next class. When Amy finished grabbing her books she suddenly bumped into someone and dropped her books.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" The person who bumped into Amy said.

"Its okay...." Amy stared at the person who she bumped into and was a bit speechless. The person was a blue hedgehog boy with green emerald eyes. The boy picked up Amy's book and gave it to Amy. Amy blushed a little and grabbed her books from the boy's hands.

"Well I'll be going now, see ya" The boy said as he waved goodbye. Amy waved goodbye slowly.

"S-See.....ya" Amy said as her cheeks were still a bit red. Then Blaze and Maria walked up to Amy.

"What's all that about?" Blaze said as she raised a brow.

"What's what?" Amy said confused as her blushed fades away a little.

"Early when you and Sonic were talking" Blaze said as Amy blushed a little again.

"Wait, his name was Sonic?" Amy said.

"Yeah, not only that his the most popular kid in the school but his actually really nice" Maria said as Blaze nodded in agreement.

"Really...." Amy said as she looks at the blue hedgehog known as Sonic talking to a guy.

"Wait, do you like him?" Blaze said as she grinned. Amy tensed up and blushed.

"What?! Me?! Of course not, we just met just now" Amy said as Blaze raised a brow. Amy sighed.

"So you really do like him?" Blaze said as Amy nodded slowly.

"Awwww, that's really cute Amy, you liked someone in first sight" Maria said which made Amy blushed.

"So what class are you going next?" Blaze said changing the topic. Amy grabbed her class schedule and looks at it.

"Its Math" Amy said as Blaze grinned widely which made Amy confused "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Nothing, you'll just be surprise when you get to class" Blaze said which made Amy more confused.

"So Maria, what class are you going next?" Amy said.

"Arts, what about you Blaze?" Maria said.

"Chemistry" Blaze said.

"Guess we'll be separated" Amy said as Maria giggled a little and nodded. Then the bell rang as the students went to their classes.

"See ya guys later" Maria said as she waved goodbye and walked to her class.

"See ya" Amy said as she starts to walk to her class then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Amy, don't get mad at me if I didn't tell you who you're going to bumped into in class" Blaze said as Amy raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Amy said confused.

"You'll see, well see ya" Blaze said as she walks to her class. Amy was still confused on what Blaze said but shook it off as she walked to her class. When Amy arrived at the classroom she knocks but the door was already open. The teacher turned his head to the side. He was a brown hedgehog with violet eyes.

"Why hello there, you must be Amy rose am I right?" The teacher said as Amy nodded.

"Yes sir" Amy said.

"Well you can seat on the back row, right over there" The teacher said as he pointed to where Amy will be sitting. Amy smiled and nodded.

"Thank you sir" Amy said as the teacher smiled. Amy walked to her sit and putted down her bag and books that she was holding and sitted down.

"Hey" Amy turned her head to the side and was surprise who was next to her. It was Sonic. Sonic waved hi to Amy and smiled. Amy blushed a little.

"U-Uhh h-hey" Amy said as she smiled and waved hello slowly as she was still blushing.

"Its unexpected that I see you again so soon" Sonic said as Amy giggled nervously.

"U-Uh y-yeah it kinda does" Amy stammered.

"I'm Sonic, what's your name?" Sonic said.

"O-Oh, I-I'm Amy m-my friends already told me about you" Amy said.

"Who's your friends?" Sonic asked.

"Blaze and Maria" Amy said as Sonic smiled widely.

"Hey I know those two, their also friends if my friends too" Sonic said.

"O-Oh what a surprise" Amy said. 'So this what Blaze meant earlier, damn it Blaze!' Amy thought to her self as she smiled.

"If you like you and your friends could join me and my friends during lunch time tomorrow" Sonic said as Amy blushed.

"U-Uhhh, s-sure that'll be great" Amy said as she smiled nervously and blushed more.

"Great, your new here am I right?" Sonic said as Amy nodded still blushing "Well then hope you'll enjoy schooling here" Sonic smiled which made Amy blushed more.

"Okay class settle down" The teacher said as the students kept quit and started discussing.

~Hours later~

Riiiiinngg

The bell rang as the students grabbed their bags and walked out of the class- room and went home. Amy grabbed her bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey Amy!" Blaze called out to Amy as Amy stopped walking and turned around and saw Blaze and Maria walking towards her.

"Hey guys!" Amy said as she smiled seeing her friends.

"So how was Math class?" Blaze said as she grinned. Amy blushed.

"I-It was good and why didn't you tell me that Sonic was going to the same class as me!" Amy said as Blaze laughed a little.

"I can't help it sorry" Blaze said as she stopped laughing.

"Did you and Sonic talk to each other?" Maria said as Amy blushed more.

"W-Well yeah we talked and he....." Amy said as she looks down a bit hiding her blush.

"And he?" Blaze and Maria said wanting Amy to continue on what she's saying.

"He....invited all of us to....eat lunch together with his friends tomorrow" Amy said. Blaze and Maria's eyes widened in shock.

"Really?!" Blaze and Maria said in shock as Amy nodded slowly.

"Well then that's a surprise, guess we'll be eating with them during lunch torrmorrow" Blaze said as Maria nodded.

"By the way how did you know what's Sonic's next class when lunch was over?" Amy said.

"Oh, I always saw him go to Math class and a friend if mine told me" Blaze said as she stars walking as Amy and Maria followed her. When they were out if the school, they walked together and talked on their way home. Amy waved goodbye to Blaze and Maria as the both of them did the same. Amy walked inside her house and went to her room as she plopped her self on her bed. Amy smiled as she was excited for tomorrow.