Ch. 2 Confused

(Y/n's p.o.v.)

"Now, who are you?" I asked "My name is William Pierson I'm a Sargent at the 1st infantry" He said "hm okay now let me ask you." I said "what year is it right now for you?" I asked  "it's the year 1945?" He said "1945???What?" I said in confusion "But you'd be... Nevermind. " I said stopping myself, how could this be?!?!?! What if my powers did something...but how?! Is it my because of my huge liking of call of duty ww2?! Let me see if I can somehow travel back in time "I'm sorry but can you tell me more I'm confused?" I asked kindly "yeah sure..well I was at my home in my kitchen cooking then I relaxed on my counter waiting for my soup to be ready when I turned around I was on the streets in the rain and then I met you." He said "but that doesn't make any sense at all?" I said "okay well you can rest here on the couch you need some sleep I'll bring you a blanket and pillow" I said and got up and walked to my room as I walking there I felt his eyes on me as I was walking I went my room got a pillow and a blanket and walked back. "Here you go if you need anything I'll be in my room and if your hungry help yourself to my kitchen and well have a good rest." I said and went to my room as I was walking I was still confused but then I went back to pierson that's his name right? Okay well I went back to him and asked "do you have a picture of anyone or any of your friends or people you know?" I asked "yes I do" He said "Can I see please I wanna try something." I asked kindly he then pulls out a picture of 2 people it had the names "Daniels and Zussman". "Okay don't make a sound alright?" "Alright" He said I then put the picture in front of me and closed my eyes. I saw two men together there was also another girl she was beautiful and a small baby boy who was so cute. I then went closer and I saw that they knew that Pierson was gone but then there was a loud bang and I opened my eyes scared and shocked ⊙▂⊙. "I saw them....they know or think your missing..but there was a bang but I need time to think about how to get back into your time without causing any danger." I said and got up and took the picture "I'm going to need to keep this..ill give it back to you once we find them in person. Have a goodnight."  I said and walked to my room I then turned my tv on and I got my game and put the disc inside my Xbox or ps4 (whatever you choose) and I turned the controller on making it turn on the TV and the game console. I lowered it so Pierson wouldn't be disturbed I then began playing 'Nazi zombies' and I began to play the prologue.

|||||||||||¶time skip¶||||||||||

After a few hours of play zombies I decided to turn it off and sleep cause I'll need it for sure. I them layed there in bed thinking about how to go back in time and I got an idea before I fell asleep..

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!! I wrote 2 chapter in a day I'll write more like later when I'm in bed cause im really excited about this story just as you guys are! Welp ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ loves and as always if you have any requests please feel free to request!!!!