Margareth casts a magic on Gabriella, but Wendoline jumps in front, the magic is so powerful that it ends up hurting them both.

- Perfect. I knew the couple would protect each other.

Says Margareth.

Margareth walks slowly towards them both and is hit by two spells in the back.

- What? How can a witch who just came back to life have magic?

Says Margareth.

Looking back Margareth realizes that are Marianne and Charlotte holding hands and aiming their wands at Margareth.

- Don't think about hurting our friend.

Says Marianne.

- I don't usually use violence, but I can't allow that.

Says Charlotte.

- Now then, it's not enough that bitch called Gabriella told Wendoline everything, as she also revealed to her little friends, aw so cute friendship and love.

Says Margareth.

- We can't let you torture Gabriella anymore and do evil.

Says Marianne.

- Shouldn't you be here, brown-haired Cavendish, if you die who will succeed your family?

Says Margareth.

- I'm not going to die, is four of us against you Margareth the best thing to do is give up.

Says Marianne.

- You guys are funny, you have no idea how dangerous I am. Why don't you hit me so you know how strong I am?

Says Margareth opening her arms.

- Three of us came from fertility stone we're not normal witches either.

Says Marianne.

- I don't give a fuck Cavendish freak? I don't care if you're powerful witches or not, because I'm at a different level.

Says Margareth.

Gabriella, Wendoline, Charlotte and Marianne charges a magic and the four launch into Margareth causing a huge explosion, while Ann watches them still very confused and shocked.

- (What am I? I was raised at the cost of innocent lives. This Gabriella had her family killed only by Margareth's ambition and her sick passion. And all those memories of Diana Cavendish, good memories, but which ended when she was very sick. What happened to this Diana later? Was she killed by Margareth or was it because of illness?).

The smoke dissipates, Margareth appears with tears in her clothes and no wounds show it, the girls look scared at Margareth.

- (They're not weak, it hurt a bit I shouldn't underestimate them).

- That's 134 years of a lot of experience, brats; I'll show you what I'm made of.

Says Margareth taking her wand.

The four of them start trying to attack Margareth who is walking slowly to Charlotte.

- First the shortie Du Nord is gonna die.

Says Margareth.

Margareth disappears and appears grabbing Charlotte by the neck, seeing this Marianne stops casting magic and runs to Margareth hitting a kick that ends up being held by Margareth taking her leg and hitting her with everything on the ground.

- (Damn, she's fast, she knows how to fight too and we underestimated you Margareth).

- Trying to face me with your hands won't do any good, brat, you're hot Japanese Cavendish good legs you have, wear panties damn or you do that only to seduce the shortie Du Nord.