"Awe thank you." She smiled opening it. We had gotten him a few onesie's. I had so much fun shopping for the baby that Luke had to make sure I wasn't spending my entire life's savings for the baby. I gotten something off of Celeste's registry and sent it to her for her baby shower but that was a swing and this was more fun to shop for. We got a few onesie's related to music and a few other's were just plain with simple designed on them. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. "How's motherhood?" 

"So far so good. He's pretty easy. Wish he would sleep more but that's to be expected. Jack usually takes him overnight so I can sleep." She smiled. "He's just so cute." She gushed. 

"I just wish that Luke could be around more often to watch him grow. He was so upset when you delivered early and he wasn't there." I commented. 

"Awe. I sent him pictures as soon as I had the time." She confirmed. "But, tell me how you got back together." She whispered making me laugh. 

"Well, I had found out her was getting married which broke my heart. He was always talking about how we were going to get married so I was very confused when he proposed to someone else. Anyway. Fast forward a few months. I had been hanging out with Ashton a lot more. One night I wanted to go on an adventure. We invited Calum and Luke. I was drunk." I sighed. "He broke up with Kristen the same night and I found him in my bed the next morning." 

"Wow. And it's been great ever since? When was this?" 

"A little over a month ago. It's been great. Obviously we have things we need to talk through but for now we're in a great spot." I answered. I jumped off the stool. "Now I am going to go get my fill of your baby." I smiled heading back to Luke who now had Emmett resting on his chest. 

I took his picture before cuddling close to him looking at Emmett's face. His eyes were open but he was calm. 

"Hi baby." I whispered moving to touch his little face with the tip of my finger. He watched my face as I smiled at him. "You're so cute." I whispered leaning in closer to kiss him. 

"I never knew you liked babies so much." 

"I can like babies. Just as long as they're not mine." I laughed. 

"Would you have a baby with me if I wanted?" I looked up into Luke's eyes. 

"If you really wanted a baby that bad I would. Maybe in a few years." I answered. "Now give him back." Before Luke could move him, he started crying. Both Jack and Celeste grabbed their phones at the same time before going to make a bottle. 

"Want to feed him?" Celeste asked while Luke tried to quiet him. 

"I wanna feed him." I answered as Luke shifted him to lay in my arms. His wails had gotten louder as Celeste put the bottle in his mouth and held it out for me to grab. 

"When it get's down to two you have to burp him." She said sitting down next to me. "Or I can do it." 

"You'll have to do it cause I don't know how." I answered watching him. He grunted every few seconds but his body relaxed. Luke played with his hand as we all sat together watching him eat. 

I was so in love.

*LUKE P.O.V*

Being home felt nice. It felt like... Well, home. It felt nice being surrounded by family. I had missed being around them. It sucks being stuck with your friends all the time and not being able to get away. 

I had been staying with McKinley since we got back together so it was nice to get out of the house but I knew that Ashton and Calum were missing us both. 

But getting to meet Emmett was the highlight of my year. Watching McKinley interact with my family was almost better than his birth. 

"So, when did you two get back together?" Jack asked as we were out at the grill with beers. 

"A little over a month ago." I smiled. "I never truly stopped loving her." I added. "I always knew we would get back together I just didn't know when." 

"She seems happy." He answered. "Mom used to tell me that she didn't sound normal. That she sounded monotone." We had discussed the hard times while we were apart and as much as it pained me to talk about it, I knew that was what everyone was wondering. Why the hell I had agreed to married someone else. To plan a wedding with someone else. 

But no one asked. They only asked about McKinley. They only cared about her and my relationship with her and how we were doing. They only asked about things that mattered to me. 

"She is happy." I commented. "I was never one to believe that you should put all of your happiness into one person but fuck..." I trailed off looking at her through the back door. "Without her I'm nothing." 

"You're whipped." Ben said. 

"I don't mind." I smiled. I would go to ends of the Earth to make that woman happy. We sat around as a family eating dinner. We could tell that Celeste and Jack were both getting tired so we headed out. McKinley and I would be staying with my parents so we rode back to their house with them while Ben drove to his apartment. 

"Good night. The fridge is stocked. Eat whatever." Mom commented as she and dad finally headed up the stairs to bed. I sat on the counter looking at McKinley who was sitting at the island with a glass of wine. 

"What?" She giggled. 

"Was thinking maybe you could make me a grilled cheese or something." I shrugged. 

"How about you make me a grilled cheese?" She questioned. "I could really go for fried dough though." She hummed to herself. 

"We're four hours outside of where any place would be open for fried dough." I answered getting out the things to make her a grilled cheese. She sat on the counter next to me and grabbed my hand. "Can I help you?" I asked moving to stand between her legs. She giggled and pulled my face down to hers to kiss me. 

"I love you." She whispered resting her forehead on mine. I couldn't help but smile. 

"I love you more."