"Then, it's better that they weren't here. Only the pack members. They do dress up nice. It felt like a fest with all those dangling earrings and bandanas."

Nysa hummed slightly. "Lycans love dancing and drinking. It comes from their culture, the dress up. The bandanas are more of the labour uniform when they work and try to keep their long hair back."

I hummed in fascination.

"But where do they live. The street looked more like full of shops where I only see the men making tea and cooking soups and getting inside to work on metals and woods. Where do the women live?"

Nysa braided it down and asked for a strap of sunny yellow color that she had put in my lap. It matched the yellow skirt I was wearing along with the yellow top.

"They live on the left of that street behind the Hidden falls," she said, tying the ribbon around my pony tail.

My eyebrows raised. "A water fall?"

"Falls," she said while walking around the chair to observe my face and nod in satisfaction. "That's where the rest of the pack lives. Especially, the commons. Beta Barald lives more at the end, near the way to the mountains, in the middle of the whole territory."

"So, he can keep eye on Alpha family, the commoners, the Severans too."

"And the outsiders too. You will know the place by the smell itself," she said while chuckling as I chewed the apple passionately. "You love the apples. Don't you?"

"They are so rich and juicy here. Back there in the city, they use injections to grow it mostly. The pulp tastes hard. It's soft here and so tasty like sweet cheee," I said, moaning at the another bite.

"Well. Well. Get those rosy cheeks then," she said, blinking her eyes in delight. "Must I go and check on Lucy. She hasn't been fine since Stella left."

Turning around, she was about to leave when I caught her wrist. She looked back down at me.

"Isn't it weird that the most of the girls are from Alpha family?" I asked, making her stiffen.

She blinked and smiled sadly. "It can be for you. For me too. But it is always the Moon Goddess' choice. She doesn't hate our family," she said, her smile fading. "We are doing all that we can to make our Goddesses happy."

She removed my hand and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

Finishing the apple, I observed the afternoon getting brighter.

Amelia would invite me for lunch in an hour or two.

I needed to leave before she could catch and block my way.

.

.

.

_____

.

.

.

Walking through the street, I looked around the Lycan men acknowledging my presence but not raising their eyes from above my foot.

I had worn my red cloak too to cover myself.

I was also waiting and expecting for any of the member from Karam's family to come and stop me. Scold me too.

I was expecting Karam too, mostly.

But when I returned the room after brushing my teeth in the morning, he was already gone.

God knows where.

Reaching the end of the street, I observed the dark bricks and narrow turn that came.