KHUSHALI, A DIVORCEE!!? - 11

Start from the beginning

I was initially shock as I had not expected this, but then I smiled.

I looked at the lady who smiled at me and then walked behind his grand son.

I then looked at JIYA and said, I'm sorry for scolding you cutie-pie.

It's okay Maa. I'm sorry to. But you know I want to make you meet my new friends, you came after so many days. She said and pouted at the end.

To which I laughed and said, chalo abhi pahale hum aapke friends se milega, okay!

She nodded her head and pulled me with her tiny fingers towards her group of friends and introduced me to everyone.

I also had a talked with their mothers when one lady asked me, if you are her mom then who is the lady who comes to pick her up? Isn't she her mom too?

Or is it that you are divorced? Seconded the other one.

I smiled and answered, I understand that you people are confused about things but that doesn't give you any right to form an preconceived opinion about me. And about why Jiya calls me Maa I don't think I need to explain it to you, as you all have already formed an opinion about me go ahead and feel free to think whatever you want.

Maa where are we going now, I heard Jiya saying while she was nearing towards me. I'm glad that she was not here when they asked me about things.

I smiled and said,Umm..what about shopping.

She squealed in enjoyment and after wishing goodbye to her friends I drove both of us to the city's biggest shopping mall.

After reaching mall I took her to kids section and bought her new clothes and changed them as she was in her school uniform.

Maa what are we going to do now, asked Pari

We are going to the food court to fill your tummy first after which we will do as my cutie-pie says.

To which she grinned at me and said, MAA we will play games and then we will do lots of shopping and then I want to buy a new teddy, and a princess dress also.

I smiled at her enthusiasm and replied, okay we will shop for everything you want, but first you will eat.

I made her eat my lunch box first and then ordered some ice-cream for her. After which we shopped and played some games as well.

It was already 5:00 pm by the time I reached home with JIYA and after giving her a shower and changing her clothes I made her sleep in my room. And changed myself too and moved into kitchen to make dinner.

Khushali go and get ready its already 7:00 pm, I heard my mom saying.

Yes mom, I replied. I was almost done with making dinner so I moved out of the kitchen and woke up cutie-pie and got her ready and packed her things as well. After which I got ready as well.

Khushali Ootd for dinner