Fire Prime

Name: Fire
Age- unknown (impossible to guess)
Fraction: Autobot
Role: protecter (guardian), teacher, leader
Sire: Odin (Primus)
Carrier: Qila
Sibs-
Femmes: Luce, Spark
Mechs: Mike
Sparkmate: Death
Sparklings: Conláed (M), Freya (F)
Adopted-Sparkling: Parasite (F), DeathFire
Powers: Fire
Current gift: healing, blocking out pain
-Rate-
Power: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Skill: 8
Courage: 9
Computer skills: 8
Fire power: 10
Fighting- 10
Kindness- 8
Love- 9
Endurance- 8
Mother instinct- 10

Appearance-

Autobot/human(now form):

Past appearance (in Autobot form)-

Now appearance-

The relm of the Primes appearance-

Weapon-

Backstory:

Backstory:

Fire was born in the diamond ages, where there were no decepticons except tribes, like predicons, Primes, darkness, masters, dragons, dinobots, Autobots, Flash. Her father Odin, decided to host a tribe celebration for her bitrh, she was going to be next Prime leader to take the throne before her father. Her siblings didn't quite understand why she will get the throne because every tribe the sparkling who was the oldest will get it, but this time the youngest will get the throne.

Fast forward to 16 vorns, she was walking around in a forest frustrated, of course the Flash leader would accuse her for something that she didn't do. In order to gain their trust she had earn her second pair of wings, yet she didn't know how to get it. After walking she met Death, Death was wondering in the trees. She explained everything to her and didn't even care if she rambled around a stranger she just met, Death gave her advice and even wanted to make a deal with her, at first she thought about it and asked what sort of deal. She will help her get her second pair of wings unless she could with her. Fire questioned how she will follow her home with guards at the entrance, Death said 'I have my ways'

After meeting Death, she discovered a lot things about her, she learned that she was from the darkness tribe and that she had many nicknames, had the power to make deals and she guessed she was dealing god. Then discovered that Death couldn't move so much and always struggles to get up and always had shadows on her skin, Fire then tried to touch her but Death only backed away, Fire kept trying until she finally touched her and immediately the shadows on her left. Death looked suprised and looked at herself then noticed the shadows had left. Fire explained her currentgift that she got. Death then decided to explain what her current gift was and explained bits of her back-story. From that moment their relationship got closer, then soon they ended up as lovers.

Lots of years passed, and 1 vorn ago Fire was crowned 'Prime' and was soon handed the matrix of leadership, her feelings where vanished once the matrix was inside of her. But Death always tried to break the Matrix control over her emotion and sometimes she seceded, Death felt like she couldn't hide herself for so long and was afraid if her tribe knew she was gone for that long of vorns. So Death decided to tell Fire her plan, Fire at first dismissed it because she now had a tribe to rule, Death waited another vorns more where battle accrued looking for the lost princess. Fire wanted this war to end that accrued, Death decided to break off the deal and left to her tribe to less the trouble and stop the war, Fire was sparkbroken about her choice but Death always visted her.

57 vorns later getting called out of having a relationship with a 'decepticon' from Spark, Fire left her tribe and went to Death about this, Death decided to leave the planet but Fire didn't want that, but Death knew a spell that'll make their existence still on this planet but instead in a different 'relm', Fire thought deeply about this and took about a week and decided to take the offer.

In the golden/silver ages, they where both summoned by a blonde mech and begged for them to take care of there sparkling, they didn't understand what was going on until Fire asked what was happening. The mech explained that their world was at war, two tribe of Autobots and decepticons. Death asked what about the other tribes, the mech said there is no other tribes, just the two. Fire was shocked and horrified by this, Fire took the sparkling and the two left the mech. The first 3 vorns with the sparkling was well but they wanted him to know the real world so they sent their teen-adult kids to guard the sparkling with all their life and make sure he goes down a good path. Then the transported them to the real life world.

5 vorns later they got summoned again and this time it was femme asking the two to take care of their sparkling that recently got sparked, Death decided to make a deal woth the femme and while they did that, Fire watched over the sparkling, after the deal was made the femme told them what the sparklings name was and told them to never tell her who she was and never tell the sparkling who their real carrier were, before Fire could ask why the femme disappeared. Fire and Death glanced at each other before too vanishing.

5 vorns of taking care of the sparkling the two decided the same option like the other sparkling they raised. Instead they sended themselves to guard her.

Transporting inside of DeathFire they gained a lot of info about every Autobot and the bases secrets and back ups. They controled her fighting skills and most of her mind, once DeathFire was out of control of her own body. They took advantage of this and unlocked lots of info about the base with everybody recharging and them taken out of the guards.
The two was spotted of being alive when they went to earth and DeathFire's human friend discovered them taking info about the humans system, then they revealed themselves to the others and told them why the gathered info everywhere. DeathFire was not so pleased that they hide the fact they where alive and using her to get info, but she forgave them and will keep reminding them that.

Fire and Death disappeared after the hunting of the Autobots, instead they where in the realm of the Primes. Fire talked to her father Odin (Primus) about why she ran away in the first place, and told him her life so far, her father dismissed it. And decided to change her fate as well as Death's.

(that's all I'm going to say)