DeathFire

Okay, read the description of this book so you know what it means.

Update 4/11/2020-
While I tried to put the photos apparently the app is being a Dick and I can't put them, it'll take awhile but lucky there's a option to put photos up there 👆 so I can put them ^^

Name- DeathFire (Oizeys)
Age: unknown
Fraction- Autobot/decepticon
Sire-???
Carrier- Amun
Guardians- Death💀 , Fire 🔥, ???
Adopted-sire: Chase 🌏
Adopted-carrier: Zander 🌬️
Sibs- Ecchít (twn brother)
Sparkmate: Leah Prime ♥️
Sparklings: none
Grandcreaters- ???
Master: Fire
God: Create, destroying
Rate-
Power- 8
Role- scout/warrior
(Past) role- second command (bots Perriered that to her because the Prime wanted her by her side all the time)
Normal power without the three- 7
Speed- 8
Intelligence- 10
Courage- 8
Fire power- 6
Fighting- 7
Kindness- 10
Love- 9
Skill- 8
Endurance- 8
Mother instinct- 9

Weapon-

She used to use it but not anymore,She now use her guns and powers

She now use her guns and powers

Backstory-
DeathFire was born during the war, she was original named Oizeys from her Carrier, she was assisted with two guardians when her mother abandoned her so she can have a better life instead with her. Of course when she was born she and her carrier left her sire and brother it was better to split up instead of staying together. But after one year of doing it she decided to summon two bots, by useing two songs that she combined correctly and formed a deal with the two. They took Oizeys with them and she lived with them for 4 years, they kept her name like it was. until the two guardian's decided to go out of their home and put her in a better place because of the thought that her life was fantasy so they disguised themselves as dolls and placed her infront of a youth center for Sparklings and younglings. They took her in ran some tests and showed that she was half of Autobot and decepticon, at first they didn't know what to do with her, get rid of her or not? They decided the second option. And so they placed her with the other kids. They didn't like her a lot because of those creepy dolls so they backed off, but some actually tried to get close.

After staying there for 5 years a attack came to them and Oizeys was seperated from the group of sparklings and younglings when a explosion happened, after all that a Autobot solider found her and brought her back to the base. without a Sparkbond with a parent she was nearly at risk of dieing, her guardians couldn't do anything about that or else they'll get caught. Everybody in the medical room tried to bond with her, heck even the Prime leader tried but she didn't accept it at all! Until they found out that she was half of two things. That's why she wouldn't bond with either of them, she needed to bond with someone that was the same race, after all hopes where lost Chase came in and everybody yelled at him to sparkbond with a sparkling, at first he refused until Zander told him of what she was. He immediately grabbed her, she looked at him for a good minute, after Chase told her permission to sparkbond with him she accepted it.