ten

We are walking now towards my house. Walking under the darkness of the sky.

After I said that to him, I felt so shy and flustered so much. 

I'm walking in front of him while he's way behind me.

"Great Yuna, you just embarassed yourself." I mumbled to myself.

I saw a bus driving fast in our opposite direction. I became nervous. Is it because of the bus or is it I'm with him?

I stopped walking, making him bump into me.

"A-are you okay?" He said. "I'm sorry for bumping."

I ignored him because I am too embarassed to talk to him, so I just continued to walk.

I am currently outside of my house, but I forgot something. Food for Yeosang! Aish.

"You go first. I have to buy something." I said. This awkwardness.

I left him without him saying anything. What should I buy for Yeosang? Another bucket of chicken?

I am waiting for the traffic lights to go red, so that I can cross the road using the pedestrian lane.

I am so lost in thoughts that a car beeped at me.

Huh, it's still red. Ain't this day gonna be more stressful?

~~~

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the house, informing Yeosang that i'm with his chicken.

"Thank you, Yuna."

Yeosang said as he came near me and grabbed the bucket of chicken. I was going to go to my bedroom, but get stopped by Yeosang.

"By the way," He said. "did you see Seonghwa?"

I got confused, "Huh? I was with him and I told him to go first since I forgot to buy your freaking chickens."

"Really? He hasn't come ye-"

"I'm here."

We turned around and saw him. He's holding a plastic bag.

"Where were you?" I asked worriedly. "Didn't I tell you to go first?"

"W-what? Are you worried?" He asked. "I should be the one who are worried for you since you almost got hit by a car!"

"Worr- w-what? A car? Did you follow me? For your information, it's not my fault."

"I-i just saw you by chance. I went to buy something."

"Oh real-"

"Ey ey ey, don't argue here." Wooyoung said. "You two aren't like this. Just get some rest first before you argue."

I just shook my head and went to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me.

"Why did I yelled at him? Aish. I hate myself." I mumbled.

~~~

I woke up because of the noise being made by the guys, downstairs. What are they doing?

I went to the mirror to check myself and brush my hair, but I saw something  at the table beside the mirror.

It was a box with a sticky note above it.

'I'm sorry. Please consider this as my apology. I know you will like this.'

It's from Seonghwa.