two

"Yuna?"

I can hear distorted voices. My head is aching so hard. I can barely open my eyes. All of my body hurts so much. I can't move it at all, I felt so numb. 

"Wake up." I heard someone say. "Please."

My eyes fluttered and all I can see is white paint and white ceiling. The white light is blinding me, keeping me off from opening my eyes completely.

Am I at the hospital?

I saw eight figures sleeping in this room and I knew immediately that they are ATEEZ, my friends. Then, it suddenly hit me – the accident, the catastrophe...

Why are they here? They looked so tired.

I saw someone wake up, yawning and stretching his arms. It was Jongho. His eyes are so...puffy. He looked at the heartbeat monitor before turning his vision to me. I closed my eyes for a second.

"Yuna?" He muttered as I hear his footsteps getting louder. His voice is different. "Are you awake already?"

"Yes." I opened my eyes, hastily, scaring him. He jumped, "Oh my g- don't do that!"

Because of that, he woke the other guys. "I'm sorry." I apologized, smiling sadly to them.

"Oh shit. You are awake now. We miss you!" I tried to refuse but it's too late, Wooyoung is already hugging me.

"Ouch ouch! No no no. Later. My body aches so much. Sorry." I complained.

He smiled sheepishly at me, "Oops, sorry."

They are smiling wide right now, "But where's mom and dad?" I smiled a bit, trying to raise my hope up. "A-are t-they a-alive?"

Their smile faded, "T-they didn't m-make i-it." Hongjoong answered, looking down.

My smile faded and my tears started to fall, "Oh. W-well s-shit. No!"

A doctor and a nurse comes in. As soon as the doctor saw me, crying, he quickly make his way towards me.

"You need to relax, miss. Breathe in and out." The doctor instructed, using his hands and doing the same thing. "Breathe in...and out."

I looked at the faces of the guys and they looked so worried. Did I even deserve these guys? After all I d-

I started to calm down and the doctor and the nurse started to analyze and check up me.

"Her vitals are stable but she just need to rest more for a few days and she can go home." The doctor smiled at me and to the guys then left with the nurse.

"I'm sorry, guys. The cabin vacation thingy did not push through."

Yunho shook his head, "No, no. It's not your fault and, besides, you need to prioritize your health, first. We are always here." He gave me a reassuring smile.

I know.

I stared at the ceiling blankly and tired. I can still remember all the blood on their faces and body. I just remembered the necklace that they gave to me. I touched my neck and realized it wasn't there.

"Did you guys see my necklace?" I looked at them.

"Here." Jongho smiled, raising the necklace up. "Safe and clean."

I smiled and snatched the necklace from him, "Thank you."

I laid down and thinking about what happened.

"I should have stopped it." I mumbled, fiddling my fingers. "I should have."

"What?"

"I sh- what?" I looked at Yeosang, staring at me. "What are you saying?"