29.

Hello muffins,
How are y'all? Hope you have a wonderful day ahead.♥️

This update is a small update of only about 3.5k words. Sorry for that. :(

But, I do hope that you enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot to me. ❤️

'Fucking hell' Harry whispered under his deep breaths.

He was practically panting in the middle of the field. Others had probably assumed that the reason behind his sweat was him running behind the football. Well...It could be about twenty percent of the reason. But, Harry would be lying if he said that his breathlessness was not on account of how fucking luscious Louis was looking, running around the field, clad in a red t-shirt and black track-pants. It wasn't body-tight but the way it was sticking to the small boy's skin with all the sweat, it just brought out all of Louis' amazing curves and stunning behind.

The way he would run after the ball and pout when the ball missed the goal when he kicked, was steadily pushing Harry into perplexity

The way he would run after the ball and pout when the ball missed the goal when he kicked, was steadily pushing Harry into perplexity. He didn't know what he wanted more. Engulfing that small and petite frame of the boy and showering him with soft and lovely kisses or voraciously grabbing him at his hip and marking him all over his body like an alpha wolf in rut, set solely at claiming his omega. 

Harry just didn't know what to do with himself at the moment. 

"Stop drooling, will you?" Niall whispered to him as he ran past him, consequently shaking Harry out of his rather sinful thoughts.

Harry groaned at that. He wasn't even surprised that he was apparently being very obvious. He sucked in a deep breath and started running before muttering his helplessness to himself, "I fucking can't."

He ran towards Louis as he saw the boy approaching the goalpost with the ball in order to block the goal. Louis and him were on opposite teams, so he had to focus himself back into the game before Niall would take this as an excuse to blame him when they lose.....if they lose.

Louis was sprinting towards the goal in full speed with the adrenaline rush in his body. It had literally been ages since he had played soccer again and getting into the field had brought him a huge amount to energy and a strong desire to win. Well, what can you say, Louis was a tad bit competitive when it came to soccer. He loved it and wanted to be the best in it.

A smirk was playing on his face as he dodged Niall and Josh and managed to escape past them with the ball. This goal was definitely going to be his. 

He felt another person in his way and looked up to see Harry in front of him with his arms wide open, waiting to block his way. Louis was very close to the post. If he could somehow sidestep Harry, he could easily goal with just one kick. 

But it wasn't as easy as he had thought, because Harry was extraordinary in soccer. He was the team captain in school after all. His movements were very steady and brisk. Louis swerved to his right to get past the tall boy but Harry was quick and moved towards that side too. The taller boy was right in front of him now and was trying his best to stop Louis and make him lose the ball. He was trying to kick the ball away from Louis while the blue eyed boy kept dribbling it to keep it away from Harry's leg. Louis' right hand was pushing at Harry's chest to move the boy away. And in between their one to one footie face off, both boys didn't see how close to each other they were. Harry could hear Louis taking long breaths and could see a drop of sweat sliding down the boy's jaws.