Chapter 27

I'm at home I have to be super careful I've had to ban the guys from coming into the alpha apartment jax can't handle their scent on me. It annoying but I have to make this easier on my future alpha. We do still lay together though all of us. It's just in another room mostly Wayne's or theatre. Luke Dom are fully mated now and rose got transferred from her pack to ours. We don't have duties yet so we have been deciding on a holiday for us all. That brings me today. I realised I'm the one who won't leave pack grounds so I'm crying in my room. Pregnancy emotions suck.

" baby wats wrong" I see jax racing to me

" I can't go" I say on a whisper

" why baby" he says frowning as everyone is packed

" jax u can I can't the alpha side of me is saying to stay with pack the mother side is too scared to and me well I cant" I say crying causing jax to pick me up and make me straddle him.

" that's perfectly fine baby I predicted it would happen" he says in a sigh

" it's okay. I can go stay at main house and you can go with the group" I say between sobs.

" nope I think the house to our self sounds perfect" he says and I can feel his happiness. The turd knew this would happen he knew the pregnancy would stop me from going. Mumma wolf puts her pups before all Evan the mate bond. He wipes my tears and kisses me all over till I laugh. He mind link the group and he won the bet apparently everyone thought I would get go pack line first. Jax knew me better They left 2 days ago and the house has been heaven. Jax has really calmed down it's done his wolf good. We have had sex everywhere. We watched a movie in the tub. He spoilt me like completely we were just two wolfs in love. It was good. Ma and dad some over and had dinner and a movie night. Ma told me the queen will come back soon. Jax was different he was calm I loved it. We were attached at the hip for ages. But today we went to the shopping mall. Bad move. A human boy was trying to get my number causing jax to nearly kill him. I had to take jax into the forest to have sex in wolf form it worked. Then at lunch the waitress flirted with jax and my wolf started to make appearance it would be so bad. Jax told her to get A male waitress and he touched me under the table. I had my release he smirked knowing full aware there was 2 other wolfs that scented my enjoyment. He got excited. We ended up back home and I was straddling him and laughing me adjusting to new power and the jealousy thing and him adjusting to me being pregnant and over protecting. It was bonkers. But we found the funny side.

" baby let's go for a night run" jax whispers in my ear

" oooh can we go to the water cave" I question it's a cave behind the waterfall it's our spot. The water stops our scent from being tracked. We go outside and change.

We are running through he forest and I stop dead in my tracks I smell Shane and rogues. He was angry and after revenge. I sent jax a mind link. We made it to the waterfall and hid we mind link dad. Normally we would fight but I'm pregnant and jax would nearly die watching me fight. We get the all clear when we come out they Are all dead. Including Shane. The alpha is gonna be pissed. Dad says .Two men are badly hurt I heal them and they are grateful. Jax hated how close I was to unmated males.

" son calm down" dad booms

" she is mine" he booms back.

" we know son. She is healing not mating" dad booms louder. But jax didn't bow down

" shit" I curse

"wat "dad say

" jax power grows he has spent 1 solid week with me with my scent his power grows he starts to level out near my strength but he can't control atm due to me being pregnant so the extra power is a over load. I say scaring my self it means It means jax could become nasty or over whelmed by power.

" shit" dad's says

We explained it to jax and explained he could hurt me if he become over whelmed to fast. He is staying with ma and dad.

It's been 4 days the crew come home today. They have been up dated to stay at there old house. No one can have my scent. I'm on my own. I have guards but none can touch me.

Apparently jax is starting to control himself better. I was born with it so I adjusted easier. I went for a walk with ma. She has to shower before she sees jax but they are now worried about me not getting Social interaction.

We have pack meeting it will be my first time seeing jax in 3 weeks. It's been hell. I walk to the pack house. I keep walking and a girl is talking to jax I open my hearing to hear.

" jax I love feeling u" she coos

" leave me alone lay" he says

" he not pushing me off and your luna scent isn't on u jax" she says.

" yeah" he sighs I send a mind link as I turn and left I didn't realise I had jax open when I sent it to dad and mum

" I'm done jax is with another whore. I'm better of on my own" I sent causing dad to get pissed of and mum to cry. I shut of my mind link and got home. I started to pack my bag. I got it packed and I'm moving to the door. All of a sudden jax wolf barges in damaging the wall. He transforms to human and falls at me feet crying. Hugging My legs ma and dad not far behind him.

" Jax of" I say calm

" no your not leaving me I need you aria please I didn't do anything I didn't" he cry's

"I KNOW YOU DIDNT JAX YOU LET ANOTHER TOUCH YOU. IVE BEEN HIDDEN FOR WEEKS SO YOU CAN HEEL. THE FIRST I SEE YOU A LOWER CLASS WOLF HAS YOU IN HER ARMS" I yell in my Luna alpha tone.

" I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I've been depressed without You" he says hugging tighter. I'm so big walking hurts. The last week I turn to my wolf and stay that way till the pups are born and I a keep feeling my body wanting to shift.

" I can't jax I'll go to the kingdom I'm nearly due any day now I'll turn into my wolf" I say so low

"NO aria please I beg stay with me. I love u. Ur mine" I let my wall down to feel what he feels and I know he is telling the truth. But with my walls down my wolf took control and I'm now in wolf form and my wolf let everyone know it's her den. Her pups are coming. Causing dad to back mum out she didn't make it though my wolf cornered her. It's her mum so she laid with my wolf for the day. Dad had to leave my wolf couldn't handle it. Jax was forgiven my wolf needed her mate.

" aria baby I love u" he says in my link

" I love u too jaxy" I say

Its been 3 days in wolf form my wolf has scared everyone away. I know have the queen mum and jax. The pups r aloud near me but she is finding men threats. I only stayed on ground level and jax hunts every day 3 times to feed me. I'm the only one that stays in wolf the wolf time. But it starts the labour of 3 pups. The female doc was called down she is my age not fully a doc but the only female. She stays till the pups are born. Mind You on day 5 and it's been two days in labour.

" u got this babe" jax coos. I just look at him it's so much energy to talk. 3 hrs later 3 pups are crying and I transform to human 2 boys and a little girl. Jax is holding the Cruz ma is holding Marcus queen has leigh. A healthy and fine. Until my body starts to push and I scream I'm in human form no one can figure out wats happening. Then the doc looks between by legs and a little girl was coming very tiny. The other 3 didn't have gold blood we check. When we checked this one it was gold and she had my eyes. We names her rosa. 4 pups all survived it's just they are worried about me it's not heard of a birth in human form