Chapter 21 Aria

As I arrive back to the pack house I run to my room with mum behind me the whole time. I sat on my bed after my shower mum walking back and forth.

"The king the queen" she says over and over.

"They are your parents". I nod not knowing what else to-do.

"Your the dead princess the story everyone spoke about 17 years ago the baby was 3 weeks old" I think she is saying it more for her self than anything.

"Mum calm down I am no princess and your my mum remember"

"Oh aria the queen you said you felt a odd pull towards her. It's why the pack merged when you done the blood to transform" I just sigh. She is prob right.

"She must be worried she must oh my the pups they formed a link with you straight away the king was saying how they hate people but you just had them straight away I though because Of your power"Then it hit me I have siblings. Jax comes running in.

"Baby are you okay"

"Shit babe that was intense" He hugs me I just then crumble to the floor. I hear Maddox talking to the king

"Give her time king"

"No she is my first born child my heir my brother took her from me. it destroyed my kingdom"
The queen is crying. I can feel her heart break.

"Why did we believe him". She screams in agony

"He took off after the funeral. He formed his own pack". The king is talking but not sure who it's at.

"We need to settle this I can't have her think we abandon her" the king shouts but I hear the heart break. I hear them coming up the stairs. Jax holds me tighter. I feel my body fall. He helps me in the shower then pops me in bed. Mum goes to move but I grab her and ask my normal. worst birthday ever.

"Mum please lay with me."She nods

"I'll shower and come right back baby girl"As she exits I hear all there questions.

"Is she okay"

"Can we see her"

"Look I'll be with her tonight she needs me always does when she reads people's emotions. she feeds of my aura she said it's because I have pure happiness with her. so you guys doing this in the hall isn't helping. She had her walls down right now and they are letting in every emotion. Please go for a run vent do something just let her rest she had her first shift healed over 100 wolves and bought 2 of the biggest packs together. That's not including this emotional cluster fuck" Yes mum is pissed she swore. She never swears unless she is pissed.

Jax and mum hold me tight mum kisses my fore head jax sighs

"Baby you really have to stop needing mum it's not very alpha of me to share a bed with my mother" We laugh my alpha man always knows what to say to cheer me up. But I know I do it because I need to feel their emotions and their emotions towards me is always love,happiness it's relaxing

I don't wake up untill 3pm the next day I walk down stairs I see lil and drake. They beam. She runs up and jumps in my arms we sit and drake speaks

"so everyone knows your our sister" I look at him shocked.

"You knew"

" yeah you have that scent" He says so casual.

"Ah k" is all I say. We watch movies no one else is around. So it's relaxing and quite. The the queen comes in and sits. The closest chair to me.I look up

"hey" I say. In a quite whisper.

"Hey" she replies then she cries not a sob just more of a leek. It's heart breaking.

"I'm sorry aria I didn't know you were alive." I just walk over and hug her

"it's okay. I had a good life" I say she smiles. But not happy.

"I want to know you aria. I do I'm mad atm but not at you. Midus knew his brother was up to something but we ignored it" She says on a sniffle. i crunch up my nose

"it's okay. mum gave me the life I needed and dad gave me strength. I had a good life. Nothing fancy like you guys but I still learnt how to be me. You gave me life you gave me that. We will learn and get passed this but right now I'm raw. You know" I Say in a sad tone. I hug her to see the king standing there looking mad. so I step back and apologise. He changes.

"damn I am sorry aria it's not you. I forgot you feel emotions. It's just I've missed lots and your mother and i hearing you call Maddox father and Lara mother it used to pull at my heart now I know why. My instincts knew something. But my daughter wasn't what I thought. I never saw her blood so I didn't think anything of it. But the second I saw you on stage at Luna school you had this odd scent hit me then it faded I had to know you"I smile.

"Well now you kinda of get a chance if you want" I say. He agrees...

Maddox comes in "come time for a walk sweet girl."We talk he wants me to stay with them for a few weeks I hadn't said anything to them he says I declined he asked why in this voice. I looked up at him "dad I can't leave when ever I get to the border I get a horrible feeling. You and mum I need you guys if they want to spend time with me they know where I am" I say as I shrug. Had does the tickle.  He still treats me like I'm 6. God I love Maddox.

Mitus pov

Pissed isn't beyond what I feel right now. We lost our daughter 17 years ago we have a memorial every year except this year we chose to be here for arias ceremony. Who knew it would move my life dramaticly.

Sitting on the verander watching her with Maddox kills me she has her family now and I've missed out on everything. He has this strong connection with her. It's going to take alot to have that with her. I will try.

She spots me on the verander and she beams at me my heart stops. My daughter is breath taking. I'll make this work.