Chapter 15 aria

I wake up with jax arm draped over me and my back up against his chest. I sigh I try to remove his arm to go to breakfast...

"Sweet girl please don't move. I just need to lay here" I sigh

"Jax I'm hungry and need to pee." I roll over and look into his blue eyes. He looks sad and disappointed. I cup his face

"jaxy whats wrong. Are you upset that I'm ur mate. Did i upset you" I say.I see him frowning.

"Sweet girl I'm not upset your my mate I've wanted it since our wolfs connected when we where 13" I smile.

"You did up set me. I got back from the hunt. Luke said you where in you bedroom. I got up here to change and see you after finding out your mine I just wanted to be with you. Dad and mum came in to inform me you went out with friends to think because it threw you for a loop. You went all white and pale. They fear your going to reject me as your mate. I got down town I watched you with your friends with the boys with me. That guy Ben had his arm draped over your shoulders at the arcade. Then I went to go kill him. when I saw that you guys where playing a game. My wolf wanted him dead aria. I watched you beam at the fro yo shop. You where full of life having fun and yelling and cheering the boys on about there stupidity.. I loved watching you happy. When they mentioned the club next town over I was so proud you knew that was a bad idea and when it was suggested You said no you knew I couldn't protect you there. But they wanted to be around you and rose had a good idea. I was going to just watch you but then I saw a human he wanted to dance with you but I cut infront I couldn't have it. No one touches you." I smile at my stupid alpha.

"Your mine jax. Been best of friends since we where 6. I felt connected to you in every way. I mean every way. It scared me that you would of been given another person as a mate. I've loved you in so many different ways why on earth would I reject you" Jax looks so happy he gives me a smile I haven't seen in ages it's simply gorgus

"jax I love your smile" out of no where he put his arm from my waist to my face. runs his finger through my hair pulls me close and kisses me so passionately and eager. We are breathing heaverly and panting we pull back from each other with a smile. He hugs me a little more untill my stomach rumbles as I am starving. He laughs

"Come on sweet girl lets get you some food" With that we walk down stairs to the kitchen I never noticed but our hands where linked together. I see mum and dad in the kitchen whispering.

"Hey guys" I yell.. mum looks up and her expression changes

"oh hey you two" Jax comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Then pulls me back onto his lap while I am talking to mum. Dad is smiling.

"Did you have fun last night monkey" I laugh

"yep did you know fro yo is open at night dad. You said they close at 6. Did you lie to me" i say with my eye brows burrowed together.He laughs

"oh well I never though you would know sweet girl" I play my shocked face. Dad I can't trust you now. Mum laughs

"hunni you would ask for it every night if dad said it was open" I sigh and say

"yeah and I could of got the boys to go they would go I think. Wait where is the crew" They have gone to get the architecture for your house sweet girl"

"Yay" I beam then I feel jax tighten and growl

"what house." I look at dad he realised he stuffed up.
Oh shit. Mum kisses my forehead and says

"good that you are excepting fate" Dad does the same.

They walk off leave me to eat and explain the house. But after 2 hours and 32 awful minutes he seen my point. If he had another mate I would feel awkward and my own home was necessary.

"But sweet girl I am your mate now. Why are you still doing the house"

"Okay. So new plan I smile. How about you me and the boys move in there.. build it to suite us. We are the next generation of the pack. Mum and dad and boys and wife's can still have the pack house. We can make it ours." He squeezes my stomach

"okay I actually like it. The boys will want bigger rooms for when they find there mates" I smile.

"Um yep they designed theirs already. Dom helped me because I was sad you could be meeting your mate"

"Well I want help building it. if my pack gets a say then so should I baby" Well that's a new Nick name but I do like it. I smile okay

"I'll grab the plans."

I show him my book and cut outs. He loves my ideas he changed a few things specially in our room the bathroom of ours is bigger it's got a spa tub. He said it while wiggling his eyes

"Dork" I say..

After 3 hrs going over stuff with the architecture and deciding each room needs their own bathroom the house is going to be a little big. Top level is mine and jax. Like an apartment.
2 level is all the boys bedrooms and future children just don't tell them that. The boys have big rooms they are happy with the whole idea. Specially luke.
1st floor is massive kitchen massive dinning living and theatre to share with all of us for movie nights and then the basement it's literally a gaming room. It's going to be a mansion. Everyone wants to help pay but it's what I want so I'm paying it's my tribute to all our future pups and family's.

"Pups hey" Jax mind links. I feel my embarrassment creep up my face.
"Future" I corrected and ignored him. Dad has already organised all the contractors and everything and signed my inheritance. Everyone is to buy their own beds and room stuff and help with helping choose furniture due to we all have to enjoy so the boys are happy they had a say in everything. Specially luke he wants these theatre chairs I do admit they look awesome. They have drink coolers. Finally finished doing it I'll pick my furniture closer to house being done. It's going to take a while.