chapter 12 aria

"ARIA down stairs now." I tap jax on his shoulder as he is litteraly nearly crushing me. He has been in my bedroom for the last week. He follows me around. his mood swings have been hell. The guys are giving him space they said they haven't seen him like this before. He won't let any male near me except Maddox. Lara finds it funny I do not.. considering I can't go the shops with Lara today because jax has training and girls generally watch him and he is unsettled atm.

So I've decided to sneak out while he is distracted. Lara is all for it. I need space I need me time. Lara has decided before his birthday tomorrow he can train all day today. He asked me to watch but I said I have some stuff to do for tomorrow not letting him know I'll be in town with mum and her friends. Everyone knows this except for him. on maddox orders his words the "poor girl is getting crushed and he won't let her go.She needs to shop for clothes for his birthday." They all agreed because they also don't need me calming him in a fight makes him weak.

"Aria we have stuff to do are you ready" Lara says. Lucy is standing on the bench I have no idea why. Odd little she wolf.

"Lucy what are you doing" I say with my head tilted to the side

"Getting to look at you in every angle. I really need to make sure we know what we are dealing with girl. Your shape changed over the year your bloody Evan more gorgus. You have this glow but it's sweet and calm. I love it. Plus we need you too look like a million dollars tomorrow. Have plenty of he wolfs coming from different packs to see the new alpha take on his wolf and potentionally take on a mate" I cringe. But don't let it show. I'm good at blank expressions.

"Okay aunt Lucy but first can I eat I am starving jax wouldn't let me go last night night."  I show them my bruise on my waist.
Mum puts her hands over her face.

"Oh no aria. It's getting worse."

"I know" I say frustrated.

"Little monkey who did those bruises on you" I hear dad booming down the hall. Angry like.

I sigh " jax dad. It's wor" Before I finished jax was at my side apologising

"Oh my god why didn't you tell me aria." I laugh coz I did tell him

"It's okay jaxy I'm a wolf I can take it. But tonight your sleeping in your bed calming your wolf every night is making my wolf tired she needs rest." He don't look happy. Like really unhappy with my words.

"Good idea aria" dad says.

"Your future Luna won't want another girl smell on you jax." He now don't look happy.
He kissed my fore head and storms off yep storms off like a damn child. I sigh.

"Mum cups my face you can't chill him all the time he needs to deal with his anger the alpha way in the ring today" I sigh I know she is right. I run up stairs Without them knowing and give jax a hug and relax him he smiles.

"Thank you sweet girl." I smile hug him tighter and leave before he notices I am leaving the pack grounds to town with the women. Altho luke is coming to be my gaurd I feel weriod being away from compound with out jax.

We are at the shops it's been 6 ish hours. My brain is going in over drive. I'm sitting on lukes knee because the bench was wet. He didn't mind. he would hug me every time a human girl went to go near him. I swear they have used me for there human shield since sex was a issue.

"ARIA darling we have to go to Victoria secret." I smile and nod. Walk of with the ladies.

"Aria sweet heart you know jax is gonna freak. You smell of luke."  I look at her as if she has lost her mind. Luke is my friend.