Chapter 17 Aria

Jax woke before me because I felt him leave I can feel his debate about it. But I couldnt wake. I heard mum Dad Tyrone and jax talking outside my door. Dad is talking

"Its not heard of. how can she mark you she hasn't called her wolf forward"

"I don't know it was in the moment dad I don't know she said it just happened"

Tyrone speaks "it's not like our girl does everything by the books. it's like the moon goddess selects what times her wolf appears. Just thank your luck stars she didn't reject him and lets move on. There bond was created before they new each other" he says happy

Mum talks "jax are you happy son"

Yes without a doubt. My wolf has finally settled the second her teeth sunk in I felt him relax like he knew this all along. As human me I'm so happy I knew we had something special but this is unexplainable. She has always been my world but to litery have it written in the stars is amazing. She is perfect."

"Yay you guys will make amazing pups" mum beams. I sigh no pups please I want to live. I think to my self Jax comes in and lays down. I'm dragged into his arms when I feel kisses been placed over my back and my neck. I roll over to face my handsome man. I take his lips to mine. Well let's just say things got heated then again in the shower then again trying to get dressed then again just because he said he needed me. Oh Lord will we get out of this room. We lay there finally dressed.

"Come on jax lets go before my girl part falls of" He laughs

"okay baby girl" As we leave the room jax holds my hand the boys are about to watch a scary movie so I start doing snacks jax gets the soda. I sat on Wayne's lap talking about what movie. as he won't give me the remote. Up until jax comes in and I was lifted from Wayne.

Mind linked me

"No sweety girl your mine."

I roll my eyes.

"They are our friends jax."

"Yes but your mine."

At the same time Dom talks about universal remotes how we should set the new house up with them. I want a fire place in my room I blurt out Mind link jax a picture of us having sex in a fluffy blanket infront of the fire. Straight away jax agreed and nodded with no hesitation. I linked the architecture to add it I and where and about the remotes for the house.

We finally agree on a movie our parents join us. mum hates scary movies so lucy holds her hand. Luke jumped and nearly knocked me out. making dad and jax growl. Dad still over protective. I go to get up but jax holds me in place.

I mind link "Jax baby I want to hug dad."

"Nope mine.."

"Jax I haven't seen them in a couple days." I pout yes I actually pouted I got to dad's lap and sat down snuggling like a little child. He rubbed circles on my back he whispered in my ear.

"you happy monkey"
I nod and Look up and smile.

"I am I mean I'm confused on a few things but happy"

"I know we will talk tomorrow"

I sigh

"that would be good. If you bring fro yo loads to make up for you know" I say cheekily mum joins dad on his lap like we always did.

"My two girls" he says while his arms cocoon us in his arms..
And yes ladies and gentlemen jax growls. So I remove my self and sit with jax. Rick dad's other beta is with his with Lucinda they are dom parents. They decide to talk about his wolf coming out party and I got excited

"another wolf for me to cuddle" I say Yep a growl both dad and jax. I've loved dad's wolf since before I can remember.. Wayne speaks

"oh aria you can play with me". Luke hits his head.. Carl his dad hides his head. 2 movies later and I'm in bed I don't expect jax beacuse he is playing his game with the boys.
I mind link him

'Night handsome."

"I'll be in a second you should of told me sweet girl."

"Be with your friends you been with me all day"

My eyes seal shut with that I feel the bed dip arms wrap around me his scent fills the air.. I cuddle right into him. "My alpha my mate my best friend" I link to him.

"Your mine in every way" I get back.