05

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼. ^^

jimin pov
i watch as she fell into my arms slowly letting her eyes close, fuck. i pick her up bridal style and carry her out of the loud club with blinding lights. i press the button on the elevator impatiently waiting as people stare as if they're not in a hotel full of drunk people, isn't that what vacation is for? i roll my eyes and walk into the elevator pressing floor 5, Mélanie is a little worse or a drinker than me, even though she has an amazing alcohol tolerance, i have a better one, i get happier and tipsy but i don't get drunk like she just did, i made sure i wouldn't get too drunk anyway.

i didn't want something bad happening and me not being responsible enough. i struggle leaning down with her still in my arms and then opening the door with my elbow. i let the door close behind me as i causally walked to her bed, you know she's really not heavy at all.

i tuck her in the blanket and brush her hair out of her face sitting for a few minutes just admiring her, i'd be lying if i said she isn't the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. suddenly the others come barging in. "shh, she's sleeping." i tell them and then turn my attention back to her, "why are you watching her sleep?" Mina snorted while being all giddy with Taehyung, "shut up, she blacked out when we were dancing in disco and i carried her up here." i roll my eyes, i watch Jungkook come over. "is she ok? how much did she drink?" he worriedly asks looking down at her sleeping deeply. "less than i did, she drank a lot though." i sigh standing and then stretching, "why would you let her drink tons.." Mina looked at me seriously, oh my god, so dramatic.

"hmm sorry, am i her babysitter now that her two best friends ditched her to get some dick the whole trip?" i scoff throwing myself on my bed, Mina bit her lip feeling guilty. "forget it, just have fun and i'll try my best to take care of her stupid ass.." i assure closing my eyes after i took a glance at her from her bed beside me. i fall asleep quickly enough. i won't get a hang over but i know she will.

we let her sleep in while we went to get early breakfast, we agreed on just taking her to get something to eat later on. at the breakfast the teachers basically told us all to be safe and even though we're supposed to be having fun 'this is still a school trip' the words repeat in my head going back up to the room with the others, yeah right. they're getting payed to be our guardians when in reality we could be having this exact same vacation without the school anyways, they just don't want to get into trouble when one of us gets drunk and fucks shit up.

"hmm guys..." we hear a groan as we walk in the room, "jimin..." she calls for me holding out her hand, her voice muffled from having her face buried in the pillow, "yeah.." i say in the sweetest voice i could possibly come up with, she grabs my shirt still not showing her face. "i'm not going to show my face right now i'm so hungover but please tell me the teacher didn't see me black out or anything."

i laugh ruffling her hair "don't worry, they were sleeping and nobody saw us."

she mutters a thank you and that's when i go into her suitcase and pick a nice outfit, i choose a silk button up with random prints on it and pair it with a black denim skirt. "hey..don't worry you're pretty even if you're hungover, i picked an outfit for you, go change." i stroke her hair softly, she lifts herself up and looks to me with the most fed up look, "see, still cute." i pinch her cheek, she makes a bitter smile and grabs the clothes painfully dragging herself to the bathroom to change into the clothes i picked.

we were all ready to go out, today we wanted to shopping for real, and at the end of the day we're going to spend the evening at the beach going in the sea while there's not much people, they would've all gone back to their hotels. she steps out looking perfect in the outfit i picked, i see she put a little makeup on and styled the outfit the way i imagined. she tucks her blonde beautiful hair behind her ear and sighs. "what did you guys want me ready for?"

"we're going to get you fed as they go in some shops for a bit.." i tell her, she comes next to me and lays down. "i don't think i can eat." she's really hung over so i know the feeling of not being able to stomach food. "once you eat something you won't feel sick anymore." i smile standing making her stand too, "fine, let's go."

we walk out into the town chatting until we part ways with the others so me and Mélanie could eat, i went to breakfast with everyone earlier but didn't eat so i could take her. i watch her as we're waiting for our order "sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me~~" she sang along to the rihanna song in the background, "is that so?" i wink making her turn her attention to me, "o-oh it's just the song.." she said nervously, i love it when she's flustered.

"i know, i was teasing you." i laugh watching her cheeks heat up, she never really gets shy so the hangover must be affecting her.

"i guess i got too out of hand last night huh, sorry for making you worry and have to carry me up to the room." she apologised but i didn't mind, the more time i get to admire her the better.

"it was my pleasure."