03

parkjimin pov
we've been shopping and exploring all day up until 4pm so we finally decided to go to the beach, i love the beach. the sea is pretty but so is the sight of girls in bikinis. something tells me i won't be paying much attention to those girls with Mélanie here. i hope she's wearing a bikini. i've been teasing her all day about her calling me papa.

it's funny, but i low key like being called daddy and it must be hot with her saying it in her french accent too. we set our towels down at some sun beds, i raced to get to the one next to Mélanie, how else would i tease her while admiring her perfection?

i slide my shirt off, i already came out in my swimming shorts so i'm good. I turn my head and my eyes widen seeing Mélanie standing lifting her dress up to reveal a black lace bikini, oh my god. she's fucking flawless, not only does she have the perfect face, personality but body too? that's rare, i have to hold onto it. "i would've took that off for you, you know." i lay back on the chair resting my head on my arms, "i know you would've but doesn't mean i want you to." she smiles running her hands through her hair and putting a magazine over her face so she doesn't burn, god that's even more of a reason for me to focus on her body, she's just asking for it now. i shake my head and close my eyes, laying for a bit in the sun.

i open my eyes to someone shaking me, it's Mélanie and her tits are exactly where i'd look forward, "stay like this." i relax looking at them, she catches on and flicks my head "come on, let's go swim with the others!" she takes my arm and drags me to the sea. she has such a good ass but good tits too however i'm definitely an ass man.

as soon as we get in the water with the others she starts splashing me saying random words in french, but it's hot i think i have a french kink to be honest, or i could just have a Mélanie kink which is more likely. i raise my eyebrows walking to her and throwing her over my shoulder.

"jimin!" she screamed, woah, that sounded like she was moaning for me, or am i tripping i put her down in the water and hold her shoulders "don't say my name like that unless you want me to start getting a little sexually frustrated, it's enough that i can fully see your body." she laughed looking around confused, "there's many girls in bikini's i'm sure one of them would absolutely love to take care of that frustration that will always be there." she's right, there are many girls here with good body's and are hot but Mélanie is beautiful and that's different. Mélanie is just Mélanie and she just hits different. "very true but you're the best, like i said they're all easy and you're a challenge." i bit my lip getting interrupted by Jungkook who started messing around with Mélanie, they're always talking and flirting and i do not like it one bit.

i swim off and mess with the others for a bit, it eventually started to get darker as we were now up by the sun beds. we decided that we should go to the hotel to get ready for a night out. luckily we're all 19 so we get to drink at the hotel bar. i notice Mélanie is wearing Jungkook's shirt over her bikini instead of her dress. what's going on with them? aish. i light a cigarette on the way back, luckily enough our hotel wasn't far from the beach so we didn't have to walk in such warm heat. all of the way back Jungkook and Mélanie were laughing, Jungkook was practicing just photography skills on her, she offered to model for him.

i need to stop thinking about this, you can have any girl you want Jimin..i guess just not her. i don't even know what this feeling is, i can't commit to shit yet she makes me want to. we get back to our hotel room and start getting ready, it took a while until we were all washed up.

just.get.fucked.up.

i take a smoke on the balcony leaving the door open slightly so it wouldn't lock and i couldn't help to overhear Mélanie talking to Jungkook "i didn't know he smoked?" she said trying to be quiet "it's only when he's stressed. i wonder what's on his mind." you and her jungkook. and how i feel towards her, i hope i don't fuck things up because of how i feel. the door slides open wider and i panic once i see Mélanie standing next to me, god i don't know how to act now that i've realised how i feel. so i just smirk like always. "how come you're smoking?" she asks looking out to the sea.

"why not?" i shrug, god i don't like it when people worry about me especially when it's Mélanie, nobody ever asks how i am and i find it better that way so they don't know i'm broken all the damn time. "is something bothering you? because if it is i can help just tell me-" she starts to question but i cut her off ignorantly "why? you hate me all i do is flirt with you and i could get any girl i want, that's what you think so don't bother with guys like me. what could you even do to help me?" i scoff taking a big puff of the cigarette. "if you just tell me what's wrong maybe i can tell you-"

"you don't even know me! why would i tell you?" i angrily say, fuck fuck fuck dick fuck, why did i just lash out?? why do i have to be so scared of feelings and commitment, she looks upset "just...don't worry about people like me you have better things to do, you're a beautiful model who doesn't need me." after saying those words she quickly went back inside, oh i forgot she hates it when people assume who she is by her career and i understand that because people do the same to me however i feel so bad, it's just who i am, i lash out because i'm afraid.

i finish the cigarette and leave it in the ash tray on the table. i enter to see jungkook and Mélanie hugging on her bed, i guess they should start dating and i should be happy for them, but why aren't i? my heart aches knowing i offended her, i make jokes all of the time but she means a lot to me, i guess it's just a lot because i've never loved someone the way i love her and i know she doesn't love me.

i've fucked up.

<notice how Jimins way of thinking is so different to Mélanies>