𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Tamaki stood up with a grin, "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense!" He stroke a weird pose, "Why else do we have this perfect heating and cooling system?"

Haruhi clicked her tongue. These rich people...

As usual, Kyoya was writing in his notebook. "Do you have some sort of criticism on our club's policies? Haruhi, you owe us a debt of 8 million yen." he smiled.

Haruhi flinched, remembering the disastrous events from the first episode.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The Host Club is now open for business!

"What heartlessness! Even with my lustrous skin, my Balinese king outfit is too fitting for me," Tamaki lifted the blushing girl's face, "I will forever swear my loyalty to you." he whispered romantically in her ear.

The girl's face became even redder. "Tamaki-sama..." she uttered, her eyes turning into hearts.

Haruhi ignored Tamaki as he continued to charm the guests with his words. She picked up the empty teacups, putting them on a tray, and walking away after.

Tamaki's face brightened, "Oh, next week, the host club will be sponsoring a dance party."

Haruhi turned around, "A dance party?" she tilted her head.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"What will you be doing at the dance party?" asked a girl who was sitting in front of the Hiitachin twins.

Hikaru grinned, "We're renting the large hall in the central building—"

"—And we'll throw a big main event there." Kaoru continued, his chin resting on his palm.

Hikaru brought Kaoru's face closer, lifting his chin with his hand. "Although, I really wanted to spend the time alone with you, Kaoru." he frowned.

A blush spread on Kaoru's cheeks, "Don't say that, Hikaru. I'm the one who really wanted it..." he muttered shyly.

The girls squealed, their faces reddening as they enjoyed the twins' performance.

"Fantastic!"

"Brotherly love with a tropical flavor!"

Haruhi sweat-dropped, "The guests seem even more worked up than usual, huh?"

"A little moderate exposure is popular." Kyoya proclaimed, still writing in his notebook.

"Did you come up with this tropical project, Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi tilted her head.

"I have no decision-making authority. This club's policies are all laid out by Tamaki," Kyoya pushed his glasses up, "Although, I may have found it worth the effort to casually slip a photo book of Bali on his desk." he finished his sentence with a smile.

Haruhi averted her eyes. If Rei-senpai's the Shadow king, then this guy's the shadow queen...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪