Chapter 7 || Routine

Start from the beginning

"Still the same old song!"Undyne comments.

I smirk and wait for her attack. Undyne summons a bunch of spears , going towards me.

I dodged some and others I shielded myself with my sword, even sometimes slicing them in half.

This kept on going , until Undyne summoned spears all around. 

I jumped high and back flip over the wall of spears on my left and slice them from behind. The rest of the spears turned around and started to chase me. I know I can't dodge all of them , so I summon a bunch of knives reminiscent of when Undyne summoned her spears. I sent them to slice all the spears. But behind them , was Undyne , with her own spear. Once all the spears were sliced, she ran up to me.

"Ngahhhhh!"

Now it was a sword fight.

We started to make clashing sounds , when our weapons would hit each other. Luckily , Undyne taught me a lot of sword fighting techniques, and I know that a sword could defeat a spear. I used the sword  to pull the side of the spear's tip. It went up , flying , and fell to the ground.

I point the sword to Undyne's chest, then , I summon swords everywhere , up , left, right, all angles so she can't escape.

"Nowhere to go." I tell Undyne.

"I won't surrender tat easily." She says. i look at her confused, until a spear hit me form the bottom, I dodged it , but got a hit from the tip , just on my leg.

"You keep on forgetting!"Undyne exclaims while using anew spear to slice all the knives." when you trap and enemy , you have to be aware of a possible attack and protect yourself! "She facepalms. "Let's get you back up." She gives me her hand. I hold it and she pulls me back up. 

The battle has ended.

We only stop when someone gets hurt , because mom can tell when someone's hurt and we don't want to worry her.

"Good job though when the spears were chasing you though."Undyne congratulates me. I wrap a bandage on my leg and got up quickly.

"NYEEEEHHH! MY TURN NOW HUMAN!" Papyrus exclaims . Undyne sat down on the rock and me and Pap got ready.

Papyrus , ever since we got into training , has learned to summon his Gaster Blasters , and his his bone attacks more often , sometimes using it as a sword.

He summons a pack of bones off the ground. I jump and  go back down once the bones were gone. Two bones headed towards me , with a sharp tip. I went to the left and dodged them , falling on the floor, but a Gaster Blaster was in front of my face. I rolled over to the side, but another was face to face with me. I did a quick somersault.

"Papyrus what are you doing? Yesterday was much better!" Undying shouts.

"But I though doing the battle as some kind of maze would be cool!" Papyrus says.

"What the-just do like Sans!"

"How does Sans do it?" He asks.

"Sans would put obstacles everywhere...if I remember correctly." I tell him.

"Papyrus , later this afternoon we'll need to have training again , you and I." Undyne says , before we continued our battle.

I sent  a wave of knives on his wave. he dodged them , but they were still chasing him. He blasted them off with a very large Blaster.