Chapter 1

5 years later

Author’s POV

It’s been 2 years since Jeongyeon decided to come back to the industry. Well, it’s a bit hard since she has to deal with her own responsibilities. Originally, she has no plan on coming back but a lot of producers including her own producer are asking her to come back.

Her life with her son Jeong Seok became one of a kind. Since she is working, most of the time the boy was left in her parent’s house and she will just get him when she has no work or she was free for the whole week.

Yoo Jeong Seok was named after her. Jeong means silent and Seok means like a rock. She used her family name because even if she is keeping him as a secret, she wanted her son to feel that he is accepted. He is his mother’s property; he is his mother’s son.

Her return is a bang. A lot of fans waited for it and she trended all over the social media. Though she already gave birth when she came back, there is no trace of motherhood on her body. She still looks sexy and slim. She still looks how she usually is when she still has no child.

For her 15th debut anniversary, Jeongyeon was invited to be a guest on a celebrity talk show. She is a bit nervous since it is a talk show and she isn’t sure what to be discuss.

“Good morning Yoo Jeongyeonssi. So happy to have you here.” Sandara said, as the TV host.

“Yeah. Hello everyone, it’s me Yoo Jeongyeon. I’m so happy to be here too.” She greeted back. “It feels surreal since it is my first time to guest in this talk show.”

“Yes… and we ae so happy you finally made it.” the host replied. “So, you will be celebrating your 15th year in this industry Jeongyeonssi, how is it?”

“Uhm… It’s very amazing to think that I am now in my 15th year. Honestly when I debuted 15 years ago, I never thought that I could last for more than 10 years since I know how though it is to remain inside the industry. But I am glad that I have fans who supports me all through out.”

“That’s true. It is really hard to keep going especially because a lot of people is keeping eye on you.”

“That’s right.” She instantly agreed.

“But you strongly faced all your problems before Jeongyeonssi. How do you feel when you look back to those experiences you have for these past years?”

Jeongyeon paused for a while and smile. Figuring out what to say and how to start that she won’t spill out any information that will connect to her son.
“Well, I must say, I have a very amazing life changing experience.”

“Reallly?” Sandara asked and Jeongyeon just nod her head.
“Can you share some to us? How your experience became a life changing?”

Jeongyeon scolded herself on her mind for a wrong answer. She is a bit nervous and it is making it hard for her to compose some sentences. And now because of that wrong answer, she needs to find perfect words to fit for those while covering about her motherhood.

“It is indeed a life changing because… I have faced a lot of issues that challenged me and my strength as an individual.” She paused to think and then continue. “When I was in middle school, I just desired to be famous, to be a model, to be known as who I am and to leave my own legacy.”

“And you made it Jeongyeonssi. You are now the top list of all female celebrities and personnel whom trainees, netizens and even other celebrities considered as their role model. It is because of your fame and good influence to the people.”