Year 5 - Dates and Breakouts

Start from the beginning

Hermione snorted, "Trust me she wouldn't EVER be around me. Now, what do you want."

"Well remember that one time I helped save you and Potter a couple of years ago by getting the teachers."

"I might..." Hermione cautiously while folding her arms. 

"Well, you can help me, this time. Hogsmeade weekend is coming up again and mom is noticed I didn't go the last two times and I always and I mean Always send her some of her favorite chocolates from there. But with Pansy always around and trying to get me to go with her it would be horrible. I don't want mom to get suspicious of why I'm not going and I thought who would be the one person I could go with where Pansy would not bother me. And your one of the only names Granger."

"No."

"Please Granger you owe me!" 

"I don't remember making a deal when I ASKED you to get some teachers."

Draco sighed then spoke, "Well it was worth a try...what if I sweeten the deal? Let's say I noticed when all of us went to Hogsmeade that you didn't buy anything you just let all of us get stuff while you didn't and you would only eat or drink there when one of us bought for everyone. I don't know what your money situation is...but I see you always looking at the bookstore but never really going in except a few times. I will buy you a book."

"Five..." Hermione said.

"Three and we can call it a deal!"

"Fine three books and I will make sure Pansy stays away during the Hogsmeade trip," Hermione said. "And NO mentioning of any of the money stuff to the others."  

"GREAT! DEAL! See you tomorrow morning!" Draco yelled and left the classroom but didn't notice Pansy walking around the corner also not noticing him and when he noticed he took off running before she could."

"Idiot..." Hermione whispered before leaving the classroom which Pansy saw.

"Eww..." Pansy said.

"Did you say something?" Hermione coldly asked and Pansy ignored her and walked on.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting. 

The next morning came and Hermione was getting ready when Daphne questioned her.

"Granger, why are you getting ready? You always come to Hogsmeade after all of us spend time together with our partners."

"Partners really Daphne...can't you just say, boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Because I grew up using proper language. Besides Theo is my partner because mom and dad finalized the marriage contract between our families."

"What already we're only 16!" 

"Yeah, so...we already know that we are going to be together.  We just have a VERY long engagement."

"Well...then congrats..."

"Thank you. Now, stop trying to distract me? Why are you going so early?"

"Well, Draco asked me to go with him to help keep Pansy away for a bit. I also get some books out of it."

"SERIOUSLY! A DATE WITH MALFOY AND YOU!"

"What?! NO! That's not what's happening." Hermione tried to stop her.

"Oh my god, I HAVE to tell the others." Daphne ran out before she could stop her. 

Hermione sighed oh well she'll just clear it up later. Hermione thought as she left to meet Draco who was already outside waiting behind a tree to stay out of eyesight just in case Pansy decided to check outside for him.