VI. Doing Prep Work

Early in the Morning

Ichigo had woken up early, mostly due to the fact that his dad used to ambush him around this time. When he woke up, he was prepared for an attack, but none came. Since Ichigo had about four hours left before school, tried to sleep, but he couldn't.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'What am I doing? I somehow ended up in a different world and have started attending school here. They've got different customs and different... well, pretty much everything. Naming your kids after colors? That's strange, but I get why they did it. People are discriminated against just because they have animal parts? Now that's fucking bullshit. Seriously! What do people have against cute animal girls!?"

(A/N My bias miiiiight be influencing Ichigo's thoughts here.)

Ichigo (thoughts): 'That's ridiculous. And what about Dust? Never had that in my world. Maybe someone failed to mention to me that we had ANOTHER world connected to the Soul Society. If they even know about it... *sigh* I really shouldn't be surprised anymore. Urahara basically trained me not to be. Maybe other Soul Reapers are here. Doubt it, but I might as well hope.' he thinks to himself as minutes roll by.

During Class

Ichigo really didn't pay attention at all during classes today. He just kept thinking. He was worried that he could never see his family again, but he killed Aizen, so they were safe.

Ichigo (thoughts): 'They've got Dad anyway. He's a Soul Reaper. He can protect Yuzu and Karin.'

Later

Ichigo's now in his dorm room, as he didn't have anything to do and he had the weekend off. He didn't have any money and he would probably get lost if he went into Vale. He didn't feel like reading and he just bored. He decided he was gonna go practice with Zangetsu and clear his thoughts in the forest. Ichigo quickly put on his clothes and put Zangetsu on his back. He opens the door an hears a poorly played guitar.

Jaune: "Weiss Schnee! Will you accompany me? To the dance on... Sunday!"

Ichigo walks out of the door and looks to his right, where Jaune's standing with a guitar in front of Team RWBY's dorm, probably asking out Weiss for the fifth time since he's been here. Ichigo just ignores it and proceeds to leave the building.

Cinder's POV

Emerald: "And lastly, Ichigo Kurosaki." She says as she gazes at a picture of Ichigo on her scroll.

Cinder: "Ah, the mysterious individual. What do you know about him?"

Emerald: "Honestly... nothing. For all intents and purposes, this guy didn't exist until he joined this school. No reports. No sighting." She says clearly frustrated for not having anything.

Cinder: "Hmmmm... Very interesting. He was able to stay off the grid for his entire life until he attended Beacon. That could mean he is skilled in stealth. He is also skilled enough to create those massive explosions as a first year student. That mastery over Dust for such a young man is very problematic. Add that to his ability to instantly teleport wherever he choses makes him a very dangerous opponent. We don't know what else he could have up his sleeve and we don't know anything about him personally. His lack of existence is already enough to cause problems since we don't know what kind of connections he has. Add him to the list. We should eliminate him before he becomes a problem in the future." she says while looking at her dress.

Mercury: "You could probably take him no problem. He may be strong, but you have experience and the Maiden's power."

Cinder: "We don't know that. And his power... It feels eerily familiar. He practically radiates Aura all the time. It's kind of like that power we felt in Salem's castle a while back, except it's not as strong and he doesn't have that heavy feeling of dread coming off him. I'm convinced he at least knows something about it. Anybody else?"