I get up from the couch and walk up the stairs only to be stopped,"Where are you going?"

I turn around and I see waffle nazi looking at me.

"I'm going to go change out of my PJ's "

"I will go with you", he stands up and walks towards me.

No no no.

"Sorry but no. I think I should be fine."

He grins and sits back down"Worth a shot"

"Butthole" I mumble.

I then hear him laugh. He must have heard me. So much for a mumble.

"We really have to work on your comebacks Darling"

"You really have to work on your... your face!"

He then smirks," Do you wanna help me??"

I blush and look away. That stupid mean butthole!

"Yup. We have to work on your comebacks"

"How did you know I said a comeback to you in my head?!" I ask in suprise.

"I can read your mind Darling. Your an open book."

"I am not a book" I mumble.

I walk upstairs and into my room. I go in my closet and pick out my outfit of the day. A white flowy shirt with some skinny jeans and yellow flats. I put them on and walk downstairs.

They were all gone. Except waffle nazi. He was texting on his phone.

"Where did they go??"I ask.

"Come on... were late."

"Late for what?" I ask.

"We are all going to the movies and since you took so long we all played rock paper sizzors and I ended up loosing so that means that I have to drive you there"

"Umm... okay. "

We then walk out the door but right when my eyes land on his motercycle I hurry and turn around.

I am not getting on that death machine.

"She told me you would do this" I heard him mumble as he grabbed my arm and started dragging me towards the bike.

"I refuse to get on that death machine!" I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"Im alive." He states

"Yea?? Well your the waffle nazi! What if it breaks down and falls over?? What if you go to fast and I fly off?? What if I burn my feet?? What if we die!! I am way to young to die! I havent even had my first kiss yet! I havent even graduated High School! I cant"

"Pay"

"What if some drunk driver hits us?! What if your feet burn and you loose control of the bike? Nope! I refuse! I cant die. I havent even gone to Paris or met Harry Styles yet! I havent chased a rainbow! "

"Pay!"

"Where is my rainbow radar?? I need to find it! Where was the last time I saw it?? Oh yea! It was in the kitchen. I need my rainbow radar! Be right back!"

I then run in the house and in the kitchen. I open my secret cubourd with all of my spy gear in it and finnaly see my rainbow radar. I pull it out and turn it on.

No rainbows in this area.

"Pay!!"

I look up from my rainbow radar and I see a amused but aggrivated Waffle Nazi.

"Yes?"

"Come on... we need to go. You wont die."

"Im not gonna die"

"Good. Think positive" he sighs in relief

"Because I'm not riding that thing !"

He then squeezes his nose and I run to the garage.

"What are you doing now?" He asks.

I turn the light on in the garage and grin at the beauty in front of me.

"Wait outside I will be there in a second!" I tell him and he just sighs again.

I then sit in it and open the garage door and I see his body come in view. When he sees me he laughs.

"Isnt she beautiful?" I ask.

"Oh... yeah. Really something."

"Come on. Hop in"

"Are you serious?? I am not riding in that thing!"

"Are you embarassed??! Fine. I will go alone and you will just die on your man eating, killing machine bike."

I then turn it on and I smile at the sound. I put it in drive and drive it out of the garage.

"This is your last chance! Do you want to ride with me or not?" I ask while looking at my nails.

"Fine!! I cant believe I am doing this." He says and hops right next to me.

"Welcome to the crabby patty express. Keep your hand and feet in the vehicle at all times" I say.

We were riding in Trevors SpongeBob golf cart. It looked like the crabby patty car on SpongeBob The Movie. He bought it but his parents refused to put it in their garage so I volunteered my garage. He said I can use it whenever I want to.

I grin at the embarrassment of Waffle Nazi.

"What is that smell??" He asks.

"Crabby Patty air freshoner. Do you want a snack??"

I then pull out some gummy crabby pattys.

"They just had to go see that movie" I heard him mumble and I laughed.

"Wait... why couldn't we just used your car??" He asks and I bust out laughing and he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I was wondering when you were gonna notice."

"Son of a bi"

"Hey!" I slapped him and he looked at me amused.

"Whats up with you and cursing??" He asks me.

"Whats up with you and your face!" I argue back.

"I know... its beautiful isnt it??"

"You have a big ego"

"No... I have a good looking face"

"Your face is ugly" I say.

"Is that why you were staring at me when we were at the beach?" He asks.

My face instantly becomes red and he laughs.

"My body is good looking too" ,He states.

I just stayed silent, fearing what rediculous thing my mouth will blurt out. When we finnaly got there I parked in my parking spot. Well the crabby patty spot. The owners got sick and tired of it taking up room in the parking lot so he got this spot specifically for the crabby patty.

"Were hear!" I announce.

"No duh... come on let's go".

I then glare at him while hes dragging me into the theater.