Chapter 3

When we exit the store with two big bags in our hands I instantly see motorcycles, and a whole lot of them. Tyler can't ride a motorcycle... can he??? I hear the door open and they all come out of the store with two movies in their hands. I keep on walking and I ask,"Do you want too go too the pig?? We need some

stuff."

She grinned and said,"Shop or flop... and we are not floppers so we need to shop away!!" She points too the sky and acts like a super hero. I then bust out laughing. I guess we will shop now and flop later. I get into the car and I see the guys talking in the mirror. When the motorcycle starts up... its so loud it makes me jump. I would rather flop than ride on one of those things. I see that none of them put helmets on. Seriously? ?? Do they want too get killed?!?! Ugh...

I back out of the parking spot... my old, beat up, piece of junk car. Its red with rust stains and it always breaks down. I pray it won't break down right now. Its super scary looking but me and Hannah added some stickers too it. As in : Unicorn
mode... , the lion king, and a whole bunch of rainbow stickers. Its nothing fancy. It looks terrible but I love him... Oxford.  That's his name. Don't ask me where I got it from because it just came too my mind. You can see stuffed animals through the back window. Really creepy. I should seriously take those down.

Especially during night time... ugh.

I take a deep breath in and put the car in drive.

I turned out of the lot and a big smile erupts on my face.
We didn't break down!!

The pig isn't far away so I pull in the lot and park the car. We hop out and enter Piggly Wiggly- or as I call it, The Pig.

We get a cart with one of those kids things on it and Hannah sits on it. I laugh from all the stares we are getting.

*

*

*

The next thing I know- we are checking out, but when I look over to the entrance I see a group of familiar guys walking in.

You have got to be kidding me!

I turn around and act like I don't see them. Then I notice what we got.

Marshmellows, chocolate, ice cream, old fashion extra butter popcorn, graham crackers, noodles and the most embarrassing... pads.

And of course I am holding the pack in my hand. I start to freak out.

They can't see me with pads! That's embarrassing!  Oh my gosh... what to do...

I look at the cashier and she looks around my age.

"Excuse me-" At the corner of my eye I see the guys moving in my direction-" can you please hide this." She looks behind me and smiles with a nod but while she grabs it- it slips out of her hand and lands on the floor. They are to close to pick it back up so I move in front of it and Hannah helps. The girl looks a me with caution. I give her a nod.

The guys notice me and thankfully not the pads. I see Ty wave and I give him a smile and wave back.

"Hey!" He comes up to me. I dont move and just stand up straight. He looks at me weirdly and I laugh a nervous laugh and the cashier and Hannah join.

Now all of the guys are next to us. I can feel my hands getting sweaty as I look where I'm standing and I have to pay. I can't reach the cashier...

I notice its that time where I have to pay.

"Hey- so um... Whatcha doin here??"

He looks at me like I am a difficult math problem. They all can see my nerves. I notice a lady behind me sais something.

"Opps. " She bends down and grabs the pads from behind my feet-"Sorry... didn't mean for it to slip through my hand. " She looked at us girls and smirked. I gave her a thankful smile and said,"Its alright."

I pay for my stuff and I give the cashier a smile,"Thankyou."

She smiles back nd I grab the bags with Hannah's help.

"So... I think its time for Hannah and I to head to my place. It was- um nice seeing you again. "

I looked at Tyler and he grinned. Why is he grinning?? He motioned for a hug and I was soon wrapped in his arms.

"I saw that. No need to be embarrassed." He whispered.

My eyes widened an  pulled away from him.

"Umm... so bye." I hurry and speed walk out of the store with a red faced Hannah.

"I can't believe he saw that!" She whispered.

"me to... I thought we were being sneaky."

She nodded her head and  we l loaded my car and went to my place.

*

*

After putting everything away we grabbed a random movie out if one of the bags. Last year I picked so this year she picks. We switch on and off. We put all of the movies in one big bag and she pulled out a movie. I saw what it was and smiled. I love this movie...
Fools Gold.

This movie is extremely amazing.

She opened her eyes and smiled. She loves this movie to.

I put the movie in, put the popcorn in the microwave and grabbed a whole bunch of blankets and pillows.

This night is gonna be awesome! !

~~~
So sorry for no updates in the past two weeks. Been very busy...

HOPE U ENJOY!!:)
I love you all!
XOXO-KT