Chapter 2: Slender Forest

Braison scurried around Slender Forest, which was named after all the slender trees, and Slender Man, a creature she didn't believe in. Everyone said he lived around here. Braison happily approached her tree house. It was made of thick birch tree bark and colorful leaves. Twisted tree branches with nice green leaves surrounded the top of the tree house, and a square hole was cut in the tree house, like a window. Braison climbed up the tree house's ladder. She grinned. There was a beautiful view from up top.

Braison spotted all the unqiue and colorful trees surrounding her, and she saw mountains everywhere. Briason loved listening to and watching nature, painting, carving wood, hiking, and climbing trees. Braison took out a box with knives in it. She pulled out her favorite, a Boxie knife. Braison grabbed a block of wood from a desk in her tree house, and began carving. Her fingers ached, but she did this all the time. She heard woodpeckers knocking on trees and birds chirping loudly. It was so peaceful. Braison couldn't wait to start painting as she stared at her painting supplies, tucked in her soothing tree house. Suddenly, a voice echoed throughout the forest. It sounded boisterous. Braison could tell it frightened animals, since she heard the feet of deer patter away, and bird wings flap off. The voice sounded like a human voice. Who was it?