Chapter 7

Cindy smiled as she joined Ralph at the table with her plate of food. "Good morning, Ralph." She said, as she sat down. She was heading back to her own pack and while she missed Rain and Salty, helping this pack of werewolves settle down had been eye opening. At first, it had been stressful, working past all her upbringing from Earth, which had them featured as evil beasts most of the time. It didn't take much beyond seeing how they cared for all the pups around. The Folican ones, not just their own.

Finding friends in several of the pack that were around her age was nice, as was the fact that they had gone so far as to invite her to curl up with them, even the first night there! She was used to having someone beside her and hadn't been looking forward to sleeping alone.

The wolves she had found were just as good in the bed, even if they did it slightly differently. It had been a bit eye opening, and one that had become a pleasure as soon as she was used to it. She had several males that she had regularly slept with, but it was nothing more than at a friendship level.

She had been surprised that there were quite a few things the werewolves shared in common with the Folicans: their lack of human-modesty being one and being much more tactile being another.

How cute their wolves looked, and how soft their fur was had been something she never expected! A couple of her new friends, she had even been allowed to brush their fur, and they reacted like a dog that enjoyed brushings by half going to sleep!

Since she had grown up on Earth, she had much in common, or could see where they came from, even if she had been on Folica for longer now. She had helped smooth out some of the issues that had come up with having different culture.

The pack had a bit better grasp, so it was time to leave. Misty had been there only for two days, before having to leave for a cruise. They were still collecting the humans at earth for a cruise, and this one was one they hadn't had before. Originally, Misty had not been scheduled for that human, but the Goddess' wish had changed the plans. Alpha Ralph had suggested she not even bother with them, and instead just take the couple of days with her family, which she was grateful for. She would be just about arriving on Earth for it.

Alpha Ralph smiled, "Morning Cindy, thank you for helping us." He said, "I arranged for a ride to the train station." He added. She already had the ticket for the train ride back to her pack and knew she would be leaving after she ate.

Cindy nodded and dug into her food. It was a mix of Earth, Folican, and some experiments from the chefs of mixing the two. Some flopped, but most worked out well. It did mean that while she was here, she had been forced to watch how much she ate, and still exercise lots to keep her calorie counter in her implant happy. The wolves had helped her there, as they would happily take her on a run, and make her push herself. Hands had warned her about the food, and before she had arrived, she had thought he was mostly joking!

Vyra had come up with her but had been there for only a single week. She had helped the Pack Mother, and the Elders get the formal papers in order for this pack, so they were all good with the civil parts. She too had been surprised at this pack, and how well they were settling.

She was going to miss seeing the little wolf pups. She wished she could have a dog, but pets just didn't happen here. It would be too hard on the dog, if they did.

*****

Not everyone was happy with the werewolves arriving. One human was deciding to arrange to move planets, again. They had come here to get away from the evil creatures, and it seemed they were following him! There is no way they could be anything but evil with the fact they could shift forms. There was nothing that God made that could change shape; that was all on the side of evil.