I Won't Give Up On You

Epilogue

It has been two long years with Oliver and the rest of Bring Me the Horizon. Things were moving fast for them, and they were getting more popular every day. I had so much pride from being around them. Not only was I proud to be the manager of their first big tour in the states, I was the manager dealing with them releasing their next album which is so far greatly anticipated. 

Along with being their manager, I was their family. It was already a joke among us that I was Oliver's wife, and even though I loved Oliver and I wanted to be with him, I didn't think that was something he was going to be ready for anytime soon. His career was really taking off and I completely understood that he needed to focus on that.

I was currently walking off a plane into England. For my first Christmas with Oliver, three and a half years ago, the guys bought me a ticket to England that could be used whenever I wanted. Well, now that Oliver and I both had a few weeks off, I decided now was the perfect time to use it. I've spent years showing Oliver everywhere that I grew up, all my favorite places and the memories I had there and that was something I wanted from him. I want to see the place that he grew into the man that I love.

"Ready, love?" Oliver asked me. 

He already had our small bags ready to go so we could get out of the airport. At this point we were experts at packing things tightly so we didn't have to go to bag check or anything. With all the tours we've been on we've gotten quite a bit of experience.

I nodded at Oliver and followed him out of the airport. We got into a rental car that Oliver had already arranged for us because he didn't want to have a stranger driving us around for the next three weeks. I didn't mind either because it gave us a little more freedom to do what we wanted. It only took us about twenty minutes to get to the hotel. Once we checked in we took our bags to our room and walked right out again, excited to start our adventure.

Oliver drove us to a restaurant. It was small but nice and I felt slightly under dressed in my black jeans ,dark purple tank top and black cardigan with the sleeves rolled up because it was pretty warm and I wasn't expecting it. I followed him inside anyway, though, knowing that he would just tell me I looked great and that it didn't matter how dressed up everyone else was. We were seated in the back and I could help but think back to the small diners that we would sneak off to on our first tour late at night when everyone was still asleep and we were convinced we hated each other. It made me smile to see how far we had come.

"What?" Oliver asked. I gave him a confused look, not sure what he was asking. "Why are you smiling?" He asked.

I smiled again and answered him, "I was just thinking about when I followed you to that Vegan place on our first tour and how much we hated each other. Everything has changed so much." 

He sat back as he listened to me talk and I started to take in how cute this place was. There was nothing like it in Philadelphia that I knew of, and it really gave off a kind of Italian vibe, but I don't think it was. Then, upon looking around some more, I realized that this was a Greek restaurant. 

"Oliver,what is this place?" I asked.

"It's Greek. I can't for the life of me pronounce the name but I know that you love your heritage and I knew they have great food so I thought this would be the perfect place." He said. I momentarily wondered what this place would be so perfect for but knowing Oliver, it was just something cute he wanted to do. 

"This place is really nice, Oliver. Whats the occasion?" I asked. 

I knew that I would get a vague answer because he either brought me here just because he wanted to or there was a reason and he wasn't going to tell me just yet. He did this to me fairly often.