Admittance to UA University

Start from the beginning

Time skip to the first day

The first day of UA had started with the trio accompanied by Eri head down to find 1-A. When they finally found it, they noticed it was an enormous door that towered over them. "Wow." "You took the words out of my mouth Ochako." "Definitely." "Ahhh." Eri looked as amazed as everyone looking at the door. Izuku reached for the handle a little worriedly. 'Just relax Izuku. The chance of Kaachan being here is very low.' As he opened the door, shouting could be heard from inside. "GET YOUR FEET OF THAT DESK THIS INSTANT!" Izuku opened the door fully to see Bakugou and the blue haired kid from the entrance exams arguing. "THAT IS UA'S PROPERTY AND YOU ARE TARNISHING IT WITH YOUR FEET! IT IS AN INSULT TO THE UPPERCLASSMEN WHO SAT IN IT BEFORE AND THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT!" "Did your old school put that stick up your ass four eyes, or were you born with it?" "We are getting off on the wrong foot. My name is Tenya Iida, and I am from Somei." "So your a fucking elitist! I'm going to enjoy stomping on you." Bakugou was sadistically smiling with this going on.

"*achoo*!" Eri sneezed to gain everyone's attention with Iida looking over to them. "Hello! My name is Tenya Iida of Somei! It is nice to meet you!" Iida came over karate chopping the air to make Eri giggle at his acts. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Izuku Shimura, and these are my wives Ochako and Momo Shimura." "It's nice to meet you." "Hey there!" "And this little one is our daughter Eri." Eri started giggling at Iida with him starting to lose his composure again. "Though I have no right to say anything against a married couple having a child, it is most unbecoming of a hero in training to-" "Will you stop rambling and just take a seat." Everyone looked behind them with the family of four smiling.

" Everyone looked behind them with the family of four smiling

"Hello Aizawa. How are you?" "Nice to see you as well, problem family." he says before turning to face the rest of the class. "Cutting the niceties here this is UA, now get these on and meet me by the training field in ten minutes." Aizawa says before walking over to Eri and picking her up from the baby harness on Izuku's chest. "Go get changed, I'm gonna take her with me to the field. Besides I haven't gotten to hold her yet." Aizawa replies before shambling off leaving the class to go get dressed.

After a quick trip to the locker room and getting into their white and blue gym uniforms the class makes their way down to the training field. Aizawa is seen standing there with an apple sauce packet dangling from his mouth with a second one that little Eri is nibbling on. "Great, he's getting her hooked on those apple sauce packets." Izuku looks at Aizawa who sucks his dry before taking the one he has out of his mouth. "Yeah, good luck not having me spoil my goddaughter. Today we'll be doing quirk apprehension tests." Aizawa takes a ball out of his pocket to toss at Izuku. "How far were you able to throw a ball in high school Izuku?" "About 80 meters was the longest one I took a distance of." "Use your quirks this time." Izuku got into the center of a throwing area as he took his throwing stance. "Anything goes as long as you don't leave the circle." Izuku held the ball as tight as he could and adjusted it's magnetic polarity to repel matter from it. To add a little flair, he also used 5% OFA to throw it with some speed. As it left his hand, it could be shown that it was gonna go a distance. "Expected farther knowing who you're related to." Aizawa looked at his phone before showing an infinity on it. "I stand corrected." "IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?" "It just happened didn't it? Care explaining how you managed said feat?" Aizawa asks, looking to Izuku.

"My quirk is a hybrid Meteo-Kinesis and Electrokinesis quirk with a strength enhancer I inherited from my mother's side of the family. My electricity allows me to change a material's magnetic polarity to repel everything away from it. It also allows me to fly so what I did was change the poles of the ball so that the effects of Earth's gravity no longer had hold of it because it repelled the gravity from the ball then I just threw it." Izuku explains with the others nodding in understanding of how a part of his quirk works. Though a man with yellow hair with a black lightning bolt in it looked visibly confused. "He made gravity not work on it then threw it into space Kaminari. Don't think too hard I can see and smell the smoke from here." Aizawa says, commenting on the smell of grinding gears from inside Kaminari's head. "Welp, you're on your own to do the rest of the exercises and then come back to me for your results." Aizawa says as he manifests another apple sauce packet from nowhere and hands it to Eri.

With that the students go about using the training robots for each exercise, 50 meter dash, long jump, high jump, sit ups, push ups, punching machine, grip strength and a final endurance exercise. The fifty meter dash was a breeze for izuku, having channeled OFA through his body and lunging forwards while causing himself to fly, he spans the entire 50 meters in under 3 seconds beating Iida's score who was just slower than him by barely .10 seconds. The long jump and high jump had the same score since Deku can fly. The rest of the apprehension test is kind of a bore for Deku so, Hollow wont bother to describe how they go down but since this is a fanfic you guys can go ahead and assume that he won at everything.

"Good job, nobody is getting expelled this year yet, here are your results on the screen here. Since most of today was supposed to be the orientation and meeting your professors and I had you all skip that, you're free to go. First day of actual classes is tomorrow and for now go check out your dorms and for the love of god, Don't. Burn. Them. Down. aside from that there's no alcohol rules or rules against having intercourse just be protected. Problem family, no murder please, and for the rest of you guys, the cafeteria is on the second floor of the main building. Go eat lunch then check out your new home for the next 3 years. Have a good day, and Shimura? The munchkin needs a new diaper." Aizawa says in a deadpan tone as he hands Eri back to Izuku then shambles off back towards his office to go pass out under his desk.

And that finishes this chapter. So next one will be revolved around the first night there with some small shenanigans happening with the family and everyone. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.