Admittance to UA University

Start from the beginning

They stopped at a fast food shop on the way with them going inside to let the babies relax in the cool air of the store. While on line, they placed their orders with the girls going first. "I'll take a number 4 please." "Make that two." "I'll take a number 8 with less sauce please." "Can I get a number 2, number 5, two number 7's, a number 4, I'll have 2 number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s and any way I can get that in an extra large?" Everyone looked at Izuku as he said this, even the cashier. "Uhh, are you for real?" Ochako looked at Izuku as Nana was next up. "Can I get the same with another order of fries but a diet soda with that?" "And I thought I ate a lot." Momo was amazed as the Shimura mother and biological son were ordering an insane amount of food. When they got their food, the family watched as they ate all of it without gaining a pound.

"That was satisfying." Ochako looked at them a little annoyed as she muttered under her breath. "They can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound, meanwhile I can't drop a pound no matter how hard I try." Izuku heard this and grabbed Ochako by the side to bring her close. "I never said I didn't like the meat on you. I find it sexy." He whispers this in her ear as she goes completely red at this. "Who wants dessert?" "SERIOUSLY, WHERE DO YOU PUT IT!?" Momo starts shouting this with the cashier hearing this and going pale thinking of how large that's going to be now.

"Ochako, do you want to know what I have as your contact name? Your name in my phone is Thicchako." Izuku says turning his phone around to show Ochako her contact info. It shows a picture of her looking back at the camera wearing booty shorts that accentuate her thiccness. She blushes seeing this as Izuku simply smiles before licking his triple scoop ice-cream cone, this also peaks Momo's interest as well. "Wait, if that's hers then what do you have saved as mine then?" She asks as Izuku scrolls through his phone for a second before getting to her name. "Princess Oppai." He says giving her a cheeky grin as the contact picture is her in a bikini from a top down angle of the photo.

Later that evening

Izuku, Ochako, and Momo had been sitting in the living room watching some TV while watching Eri play with some building blocks she had and stacking them to knock down. Meanwhile, Nana was going through the mail with two envelopes catching her eye. "Izuku, Ochako, your letters from UA are here." They got up from the couch and moved around Eri before running to grab them. Momo shut the TV off to come over with Eri while they opened them. Ochako went first with her ripping it open to see a holoplayer. When she started it up, Toshi in his buff form showed up. "I AM HERE, ON A HOLOGRAM!" 'As straightforward as always bro.' Izuku listened closely as his brother spoke up. "YOUNG SHIMURA OCHAKO, I'M SURE YOUR WONDERING WHY I AM ON A HOLOGRAM GIVEN BY UA. WELL AS OF NEXT SPRING, I SHALL BE JOINING THE STAFF!" "Ok, he never told me this." Nana heard this and was as shocked as everyone in the room.

"NOW, ONTO YOUR EXAM RESULTS! ON THE WRITTEN TEST, YOU SCORED AN 89 OUT OF 100 TO MAKE IT IN FOR THAT, AND ON THE PHYSICAL EXAM, YOU SCORED A TOTAL OF48 VILLAIN POINTS AND 22 HERO POINTS TO MAKE YOUR SCORE 70! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!" Ochako smiled as this was said with Izuku going next. "I AM HERE, ON A HOLO-AH YOU PROBABLY HEARD THIS ON YOUR WIFE'S BY NOW, SO LET ME GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT IZUKU. ON THE WRITTEN TEST, YOU SCORED A PERFECT 100 WITH A PHYSICAL EXAM SCORE OF 61 VILLAIN POINTS AND 60 HERO POINTS TO MAKE YOUR SCORE A TOTAL OF 121! CONGRATULATIONS IZUKU, YOU NOT ONLY PASSED, BUT YOU ARE ALSO OUR FIRST YEAR CLASS REP! WELCOME, TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!"

As it turned off, Izuku could not believe what he was hearing. He not only passed, but he's the first year representative. He was beyond happy that this happened. "Congrats Izuku." Ochako and Momo hugged Izuku with Eri mimicking them, but decided to try and pull Izuku's hair instead. While taking the little hair puller off of Izuku's head, he checked his student forms that they gave out along with it to make sure the three of them were in the same class. "Awesome, were all in class A." The trio shouted for joy with Nana taking Eri from them to keep another hair pulling mishap from happening. "We should celebrate this." Izuku went to the cupboard to find something sweet before two hands grabbed the back of his collar. "Excuse me mother, but is there any chance you could take care of Eri tonight?" Momo asked as Nana knew what was going on. "Just don't break the bed, cause I'm not replacing it if you do until you get into UA's dorms." The two nodded as Izuku was dragged to his room by Momo and Ochako. Fortunately for them, Nana had their room soundproofed while they were in Hawaii for their honeymoon. The entire night, she didn't hear a thing and neither did Eri.