6

When Y/N next woke, she was lying on a sofa in Stark Towers, her head resting on Loki's lap as he stroked her head gently. Groaning, she opened her eyes, looking up to meet worried green ones.

"Hi." She smiled, reaching up to touch Loki's cheek. Leaning into her hand, Loki sighed before speaking.

"It's started."

"I know." She said, looking around at her surroundings. They would only be at Stark Towers if it was time to open the portal.

"So many will perish." Loki whispers, his eyes sad as he looks away. He never wanted this.

"I know but...I'm a selfish person and to save you everything must go as normal so it must happen. When they come, and they will, tell Thor who I am. Hopefully, when this is over he'll take me to Asgard with you instead of in SHIELD custody."

"I thought you said you couldn't intervene too much?" Loki frowned at her, still stroking her head.

"Better be in prison with you rather than SHIELD, right?" She laughed, trying to break the somber mood. Loki just looked at her in concern.

"It's not the first time I've been in prison and it certainly wont be the last." She grinned as he rose an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to explain.

"I'll let you guess, it's good to have some mystery in a relationship." Loki rolled his eyes, a small smirk overtaking his frown.

Hearing the tell tale sign of Iron Man's suit, they both get up, prepared for Tony to show up.

Y/N glances down at her scorched outfit, rolling her eyes in annoyance and glancing to Loki before Tony can enter, "mind helping out?"

Loki glances to her as he crosses the room to the window, seeing what she means. Her outfit is almost destroyed, showing patches of previously burned skin and she's covered in blood. Smirking, he bows mockingly before waving his hand, her outfit changing into a beautiful green dress with gold highlights. She raises her eyebrows at the colours whilst Loki smirks, appreciating the view.

Tony enters the room from above the bar area, scanning his surroundings before stopping on the pair.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki mockingly asks, grabbing his sceptre and facing Tony.

"Actually I'm planning to threaten you." Tony replies calmly, walking down the stairs.

"You should have left your armour on for that." Y/N laughs slightly.

"Yeah, seen a bit of mileage. And you've got the glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" Tony engages in the conversation as if the situation wasn't deadly.

"Stalling me wont change anything." Loki laughs, shaking his head in amusement.

"No, no. Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one."

"Oh I definitely need one." Y/N huffed out, moving around a calm Tony to grab the full bottle, watching as Tony tensed slightly, before returning to Loki's side, casually sipping from the whiskey whilst cursing her ability to not get drunk easily.

"Why are you with reindeer games anyway? You don't seem the world dominating type." Tony comments, glaring as Y/N downs his expensive whiskey.

"The chitauri are coming, nothing will change that." Loki began to speak, looking out of the window and successfully drawing Tony's attentions away from Y/N, "what have I to fear?"

"The Avengers." Loki looked to Stark confused as Y/N waited by the window, waiting for the action to begin.

"That's what we call ourselves , sorta like a team. Earth mightiest heroes type thing." Toy elaborated, poring himself a glass of whiskey.

"Yes. I've met them." Loki's replied smugly causing Tony to sarcastically huff out a laugh.

"It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But...lets do a head count here. Your brother, the Demi-god. The super soldier, living legend who kinda lives up to the legend.  A man with breathtaking anger management issues. A couple master assassins. And you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."

"That was the plan." Y/N kept silent as Loki and Tony spoke, she didn't need to be involved in this.

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you."

"No shit Sherlock." Y/N muttered under her breath, watching the city below.

"I have an army."

"We have a hulk." Y/N smirked at Tony's words.

"Oh I thought the beast had wandered off."

"Yeh, you're missing the point. There's no throne, no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it's too much for us, but its all on you. Because if we cant protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it." Y/N had to admit, she wished she could have met Tony before all of this, she was sure they'd get along.

"How will your friends have time for me," Loki stalked towards Tony menacingly as he spoke, "when they're too busy fighting you?"

Tapping his sceptre on Tony's chest, Loki frowned when nothing happened. Trying again, yet nothing happened.

"This usually works." Loki looks at the sceptre confused.

"Well performance issues...its not uncommon, one out of five." Loki angrily grabs Tony by the neck to stop his mocking, throwing him across the room.

Having enough of sitting and doing nothing, Y/N decides that joining in and having a little bit of fun wont change anything. Striding across the room to Tony, she grabs him and hauls him up with one hand.

"Trust me honey, he has no performance issues." She whispers in his ear before throwing him out of the window, watching it smash as he fell to the ground below. The Iron Man suit rocketing after him.

Loki darting forwards to grab her arm to stop her from falling from the impact of the suit wacking into her.

"Really darling? Do you know from experience?" Loki smirks down at her, expecting her to start blushing but she doesn't, she smirks right back.

"They do call you silver tongue for a reason." Loki's eyes widen in amusement, but before he can retort, Tony comes flying back up in his suit.

"And there's one other person you pissed off." Tony spoke more towards Y/N rather than Loki now, "his name was Phil."

Tony quickly raised his arm, his repulser sending Y/N flying back, quickly hitting Loki with one too when he went to fire at Tony.

Tony flew off as the portal opened, Y/N sitting up with a frustrated huff, "will people please stop blasting me?!"

Loki | ClawsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara