[18] Fireworks of Pain

As Rue and the others are running down the hallway, Rue hears the sounds of shouts and fights. She narrows her yellow eyes and sighs.

So it has begun. Be careful you idiots.

She stops them when she hears laughter. Signalling them towards the sound, the others too hear it and ask what to do.

Yun pulls them close and whispers the plan that he made to them.

"Listen carefully. I will go towards the officers and lure them towards us. Yuri and Yona, you guys will hit hem with the wooden barrels. And then Rue, you will hit them with these pins. Okay?" Yun explains slowly.

Yuri and Yona smiled at each other while Rue smirked. They fist bumped and Yun went towards the officers while the others set up.

||♪||

Hak, Shin-Ah, Kija and Jae-ha start attacking the merchents ships along with the pirates as they knocked out all the hired mercenaries.

Ken strikes the merchents one by one as well with the his dagger. His speed that of lightning. One moment he was there and another moment he was somewhere else.

"Which one is Kumji?! I'll kill him!" Kija yells as he slashes the mercenaries. He looks at different enemies, his dragon claw outstretched.

Ken smirked at the young male listening to his childish talks. He knew that Kumji and Scarlet Iliza were, no doubt near the girls' ship. They only needed to wait for the signal.

"Don't make yourself faint, white snake." Hak taunts as he hits more men with his spear. He looks to Shin-Ah during he fight.

"Shin-Ah!" He hits another mercenary with his Hsu Quando.

"Where are they?!" Hak yells over the shouts of war.

"I don't see them." Shin-Ah says as he knocks down more men.

"There seem to be a lot of men here." Hak sighs.

Jae-ha swings his leg at the men as he comments. "Kumji seems to have hired a heap of mercenaries."

"Given that he has hired so many, it is evident that he is planning to crush us completely."

Hak frowns as his minds drifts off to the three.

Rue, Princess and Yun...... Come out quickly from there!

'Rue, quick!'

||♪||

"The pirates seem to have attacked the ships. The battle has begun on the other ships." One of the two mercenaries speaks as the other laughs.

"This stupid pirates can fight all they want but they can't reach here."

The first man stops and widens his eyes as Yun waves at him before running away. He grabbed his partner and shouted, pointing in the direction of Yun.

"A woman has escaped!"

"Huh?" The two of hem now run after Yun as he goes towards a doorless room and hides against the door frame. He ushers his hand and Yuri and Yona cut the ropes which were holding the barrels.

The barrels collide with the men causing them to fall under the barrels. Rue jumps down and kneels in front of the men. She puts the pipe to her lips through which she would shoot the needles.

"Sleep you old men. Don't wake up for awhile."

But as she was about to shoot the needles the ship rocked causing them to lose their balance and fall over the place. Yona, Yun and Rue balance themselves against the walls while Yuri falls towards the men.