Rulers vs Kweens

I decided to come to college invisible

I decided to come to college invisible... Sadly, Hoseok was a problem. "The fuck are you doing?". Hoseok whispered. "Get away from me". I growled. "You can have just been a normal student". Hoseok whispers. "A new student comes and y'all "Queen" disappears... The red and blue lights are coming". I huffed. "You're paranoid as hell". Hoseok laughed. "And you look crazy as hell". I giggled.

"What?". Hoseok said. "I didn't stop time, so people think you're whispering to yourself". I told him. "Hate you". Hoseok walks away and I laughed at him. "Well if it isn't the barking puppies and their master".

 "Well if it isn't the barking puppies and their master"

I saw Jin, Darren and that bitch staring down the dogs and Hoseok. "If it isn't the least popular Kween Taehyung". Yoongi smirks. "Excuse you?". Taehyung glares. "Heard he lost his virginity at eleven". Jungkook laughed. "Heard you just stop being breast feed". Jin said. "Dr. Hui says he messed up your nose". Namjoon chuckled. "What did you just say!?!". Jin yelled.

"He called you fake". Hoseok yawned. "And the mouse speaks". Darren said. "I speak in blood". Hoseok glances at Darren. "But you... Speak in money don't you?". Hoseok smirks and Darren's eyes widened. "Yo-you". Darren shakes in embarrassment. "Be quiet little lamb, I already said to much". Hoseok winks. "Y'all are a embarrassment to this college". Taehyung scoffed.

"Just how you're embarrassing yourself thinking that you should be a Kween". Yoongi said. "You". Taehyung body starts shaking. "How about you give up your spot for someone better... Like my beautiful Jimei". Yoongi grins. "She's just another slut you want to fuck Yoongi, don't try to boost her up". Taehyung said. "Excuse me?". Yoongi growled. "Aww, what's the matter?". Taehyung asked.

"I'm treating her just like you would if she gives your stank ass a shot". Taehyung scoffed. Yoongi was red with anger and Taehyung giggled. "We are one of the same really... We treat Jimei like she should be treated... A one shot deal". Taehyung says and Yoongi grabs his throat. "Get off him!". Jin yells and Namjoon jumps in front of him. "Not so fast baby". Namjoon smirks. "Move Namjoon!". Jin shouts.

"Nah". Namjoon chuckled. "I'm going to...". Hoseok wraps his arm around Darren's waist. "And what were you about to do cutie?". Hoseok whispered. "Ge-get away from me". Darren stutters. "Aww, aren't you being submissive today". Hoseok laughed. "Get your ass away from me Yoongi". Taehyung said calmly. "You will never be Jimei". Yoongi spat. "Who said I wanted to be that slut!?!".

Yoongi just laughs and touched Taehyung's cheek. "Wh-what are...". "You want me, don't you Taehyung?". Yoongi asked. "No I don't!". Taehyung yells and Yoongi pulled Taehyung closer to him and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Don't lie". Yoongi says and I saw Taehyung face turn red. "Ge-get away". Taehyung stutters. "I wound find you cute but that mouth of yours is a turn off". Yoongi taps his finger on Taehyung's lips.

I shook my head in disbelief. "They look cute together though". I said. "But all that power they have ain't good for this college". I pouted and happened to look at Jungkook... He looked furious. 'Oh? He likes that bitch Taehyung?'. I smirked to myself. 'Lovely'. I clapped my hands and Seo appeared. "What you want?". Seo groaned and I pointed to the group. "Go stop that". I ordered. "I want cuddles as payment". Seo said. "Fine".

"I'm getting cuddles! I'm getting cuddles!". Seo skips over and karate chops Yoongi in his neck. "Ak!". Yoongi drops on the floor and Seo started wheezing. "You ok?". Seo asked Taehyung and Taehyung starts blushing. "Ye-yes". Taehyung says. "What the hell are you...". Seo shot Jungkook a look. "Relax". Jungkook backs up. "You two... Back up". Seo hissed towards Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Gee, don't get your dick hard". Hoseok says moving from Darren. "It was just a joke professor". Namjoon scoffed. "Lets go before I start some shit". Yoongi glared at Seo. "But I'm that good shit". Seo smirked. "I'm going to kill you". Yoongi hissed and walked away. "Hyung!". Jungkook chased after him. "Watch your back boy". Namjoon said. "I washed it this morning". Seo sassed.

I started rolling and Hoseok looks at me. "You're having to much fun". Hoseok whispered and that only made me laugh harder. "Bye Hoseok". I pat his shoulder. "Whatever". Hoseok walks away. I looked at Seo and he was surrounded by the Kweens. "He is... Huh?". My eyes widened. "Oh come on!".

"He's a witch too!?!".