Party of five

"Nope, nah, hell no, not I, get a sacrifice ready"

"Nope, nah, hell no, not I, get a sacrifice ready". I started to protest. "I REFUSE to be a girl". I said. "The men in this world is scary". I shivered. "You're a witch". Hoseok said. "So fucking what!?!". I yelled. "Not even holy water can help the thirst I went through". I said. "I'm better off like this". I nodded. "They still want to fuck you".

"Oh come on!". I dropped to my knees. "Just like that too". Hoseok laughed. "You get the hell out". I glared at him. "But my food". Hoseok pouts and I'm not gonna lie... That shit was cute. "Ha! Trap ya". Hoseok grins. "No worries Jimin, you'll be fine". Ray says and I smiled at him. "You're so kind". I sniffed. "Of course". Ray said. "Now, how long have you been a boy?".

"All my life". I replied and Hoseok starts laughing. "True, true". Hoseok nods. "After the spell wore off... Smartass". Ray whispered the last word. "I heard that". I pouted. "And for a couple days now". I told him. "You'll be a girl soon". Ray said. "Kill me". I groaned and Hoseok jumps off my couch.

"With what? Fire? Lighting? Witch killing bullets?... Rough sex". Hoseok said. "You are a complete mistake". Jin sighs. "I am completed sex god, its others around me that are mistakes". Hoseok looks at all of us. "Well what do you know? Mistakes do run in pairs". Hoseok snickers. "Say the word Jin". Jensung hissed. "I'll say it for you since you can't do anything to me... Pet".

Jensung went nose to nose with Hoseok. "You really think everyone is scared of you, don't you?". Jensung growls. "I don't know what people think of me, I can't read minds". Hoseok smirks. "Enough of this garbage". Ray touches their necks and they dropped to the ground. "Hey!". Jin jumps up. "What did you do to my familiar!?!". Jin yells.

"They are sleeping, so rest assured". Ray grins at Jin and Jin blushes. 'Weak'. I shook my head. "I'll try to find as many ingredients as I can for you". Ray bows and disappears. "What am I supposed to do?". Jin asked. "The door". I pointed to it. "Get the dog and Jensung...".

"And poof off my property".