I'm her real man

Yoongi's POV

"Be real with me Hyungs". Jungkook says. "Do y'all thing I'll pass or be a dropout?". Jungkook asked. "I'm surprised you even got into college". I said. "You'll be dead within a week". Hoseok says eating his steak. "I have... ZERO faith in you". Namjoon said. "The fuck!?!". Jungkook yells. "You asked for absolute honesty and bitch when we give it to you? Stop being a crybaby". Hoseok said.

"I hate you all". Jungkook groaned and we laughed. "Anyway..." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "That boy that's around Hyung's queen". Jungkook adds and I twitched. "There's nothing on that guy". Hoseok says sipping wine. "I also came up empty". Namjoon sighs. "Hmm". I leaned back in my chair with my eyes closed and felt someone push me.

"Ahhh!". I hit my head on the floor and Hoseok was dying. "The fuck is your problem!?!". I shouted. "It was a joke, damn". Hoseok yawns. "I should bl...". "Master Min". One of my butlers walked in. "What?". I groaned. "That boy is outside waiting for Ms. Jimei". He says. "Really?". I smirked. "Boys". I dusted myself off. "Its time to mark what's mine".

I saw the boy lighting a cigarette and I snatched it away from him

I saw the boy lighting a cigarette and I snatched it away from him. "Can I get that back? That's my last one". He said. I handed the cigarette to Namjoon and he lite the whole thing on fire. "Alright". He said. "What do y'all want?". He says boredly and that pissed me off. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Jimei?". I said. "Didn't I beat y'all asses the last time you said that?". He fired back.

"He'll be a good bitch". Hoseok smirked. The boy glances at Hoseok and laughs. He said mouth moved but I didn't hear what he said. "You have a mouth, use it". Jungkook growled. "It wasn't for you". He said. "Look I don't have time for this". I said. "We agree on something". He rolled his eyes. "Jimei is already marked by me". I told him. "So back off, I won't tell you again".

The boy looks me up and down. "What is she? A tree? A fire hydrant?". He says. "Wow... You are a dog". He chuckled and I punched him in his face. "I will have your ass killed the next time you're around her". I hissed darkly. "So scary". He says rubbing his cheek. I grabbed his collar and looked him in his eyes. "Stay. Away. From. Her". I pushed him in the water.

"The fuck!". He yelled and got punched by Namjoon. "Smoking isn't good for you". Namjoon said. Jungkook roundhouse kicks the boy. "Don't fuck with my Hyungs". Jungkook hissed. "I...". Hoseok slashes the boy's face with a psycho grin on his face. "You do look nicer with blood on your face". Hoseok wipes the knife on the boy's shirt. "Clean yourself up". Hoseok walked away after that.

"Wait for my Hyung!". Jungkook runs after him. Namjoon hits the boy again and walks off. I took a picture of the boy and laughed. "Know your place bitch". I said grabbing his hair. "Jimei is mines". I kneed him in his face.

"She will always be mines".