The King of Kings

Welcome to my home. She beautiful, isn't she? But this isn't the only reason why people come to my home.

 She beautiful, isn't she? But this isn't the only reason why people come to my home

This is my indoor club. Yes, I'm that rich. "Hyung! This party is bitching". Jungkook says with his arm around some guy's shoulder. "I'm surprise you have parties at midnight since your ass likes to sleep". Hoseok said. "I'm surprise on how many people came". Namjoon laughed. "Y'all really judging me? King Yoongi? I should kick y'all all out". I scoffed.

I am South Korea's golden boy. My family practically owns it. We're rich beyond belief and powerful then anyone can imagine. My boys are right were I am. Jungkook's family owns the biggest pharmaceutical company in Korea. Namjoon's family owns every oil company in Korea. And there's my main man Hoseok... He's a mob's son.

Our dad were bestie, and people think that's why were best friends, but it wasn't. I saw Hoseok in a alley being surrounded by thugs and I wanted to help but he held his own. The first thing he said to me when he saw me was. "You want some of this?". And that's how we became friends. "Yoon! Snap out of it!". Hoseok smacked my back.

"He's not zoning out Hob, he's thinking about what he's about to do it that guy". Namjoon points to a guy at the bar who was wearing a tight white shirt and tight leather pants. "Ohhh... Well excuse me". Hoseok wiggled his brows. "Fuck off Hob". I hissed. "Fuck off I will... But with someone better". Hoseok laughed while walking away.

"FUCK YOU HOB!". I screamed but it was drowned out by the loud music. "Well, I gots to go and bang the living hell out of this little treat". Jungkook said. "So... You're not a virgin?". I tilted my head and Namjoon started wheezing. "Y'all can both eat me". Jungkook scoffed. "Come baby... I got things to do to you". Jungkook whispers and I gagged.

"Just leave J". I sighed. "Cool". Jungkook laughed and walked away. "See you tomorrow Yoongi". Namjoon winks at me and leaves with two girls. "Sluts". I chuckled and the boy at the bar slides up next to me. "We having fun or what?". He smirked.

"Lead the way".