Chapter 25 : The road continue

A week had passed since the end of the Bloodline War and Kirigakure had come to wear it should be, a shinobi village. The rebel force won the war and took o er the villahfe from now on.
Mei Terumi became the Godaime Mizukage and the first thing she did was taking the bloodline rule down, saving the life of countless Kekkai Genkai users all across the country. She also changed the rule of their Ninja Academy's graduation exam, changing the life and the future of the village's future shinobi and kunoichi.
The ninja who were loyal to Yagura was neither surrender or ran away from the village and were declared missing-nin. There were also shinobi who changed side and now following their new hokage.
Naruto, thanked for his service during the war and brought back Yagura alive for them, was held at the hero of Kirigakure. Thank to him and his guardians, Kiri finally reached the new opening, brighter future for themselves.
But that was the story for another time, now Naruto was enjoying the life that he used to think would never happen to him.
"Bababba" Naruto laughed while gently tickling his daughter Kaguya, who was being carried in Mira's arms, laughing innocently at the feeling of playing with her father "You're so cute Kaguya-chan"
Naruto and his group were currently staying inside a hot-spring hotel, which was the currently one of the only building at Kirigakure still standing. The entire village nearly crumbled under the pressure of Sanbi's power so while Naruto's stay here Mei had treated him with this hotel.
They would leave very soon tomorrow morning and heading to Izumo Inn, where they were going to stay for awhile until all the other siblings of Kurahime was saved and secured since they needs all the other Kings and Queens of Makai to turn Naruto into a Youkai.
"Naruto-kun, Mira-chan, can I hold Kaguya-chan for a moment?" Kurahime leaned forward.
"Sure, Kyuubi-sama" Mira gave her daughter to the Queen of Makai, who took her in her arms with joy.
"Aw~, you're going to grow up into a very beautiful lady just like your mother Kaguya-chan" Kyuubi smiled at the small child, holding Kaguya by her armpits "soon you will be the one who suck Naruto-kun's cock instead of your mother"
"Don't put those thoughts into my daughter's mind will you" Naruto cried and knocked Kyuubi upside the head, but she just laughed.
"Because of the great amount of nutrition inside of your semen, Kaguya stored a lot of unnecessary energy during her fetus state" said Lilith "since she is too young and still isn't able to use all that energy, like casting magic or transforming yet, in order to eliminate all that energy, Kaguya's body will automatically absorb all of it and add into her grow."
"It means that she will also grow faster than a normal child" Naruto nodded his head. That was easier to understand.
While the girls gathering around Kurahime and Kaguya, Naruto turned his head and saw Sanbi lying on the window frame with hands behind his head. Now Naruto understood why Kurahime and Nibi called him lazy sea food before.
The guy literary did nothing, he just found a nice spot and lied there all day. He could be a Youkai of mass muscles and ect...but he was super lazy, even more than Shikamaru, who at least taking his time looking at the cloud while Sanbi just closed his eyes and fell to sleep.
He was friendly to say the least, but Naruto had forbidden Sanbi to go anywhere around Kaguya, his creepy appearance scared her the first time Mira brought her to the human world
"So Naruto-sama, I have a few ideas for Kaguya-chan's room when we arrive at Izumo Inn want to discuss with you, do you want to hear it out" Mira asked, turning to him.
"Of course Mira-chan"
Naruto just love the way Mirajane right now. It'd been three days since they had any sex and yet she didn't ask for it once. Mira's mother's love for Kaguya so overwhelm that she spent most of her time taking care of the little girl, dressing her up in the cutest kind of clothes she made herself and spent hours during night just to sing the little, sleeping baby a lullaby.
About an hour later when Mira was about to tell Naruto about the wallpaper for Kaguya's room, the window was opened and the Scarlet Vixen jumped inside. Erza backed in action about four days ago after she finally recovered from a week straight of mating and the first thing she did was accept a request from Kurahime and hurried out of the hotel a few minutes later.
Erza put her foot on the window frame and jumped inside, however she didn't see that Sanbi was lying there so her armor boot literally stepped into his face, making the giant man cried out.
"Huh!" Erza turned around and widened her eyes when she saw Sanbi rolling on the ground while holding his face in pain "AH! I'm so sorry Sanbi-sama" She instantly kneed down and bowed with her forehead flat on the ground.
"Don't worry Erza-chan, it about time someone wake him up" Kurahime waved her hand while giggling.
"Yeah, forget him" Naruto nodded his head.
"If you say so" Erza nodded her head before turning back to Sanbi "once again, I'm so sorry Sanbi-sama" she then looked at the small little girl in Aphrodite's hands and waved with a bright expression "hey there Kaguya-chan"
Kaguya turned her head at the source of the voice when she heard her name being mentioned and laughed heartily when she saw Erza.
"Bababa" the child clapped her hands happily.
"Kyuubi-sama, this is the letter from your mother" Erza summoned a paper from her storage and gave it to Kurahime, who then tore the envelope away and took the letter out to read.
"Thank you Erza-chan, you can rest now" Kurahime smiled.
"It is my pleasure Kyuubi-sama" Erza puffed her chest with pride and turned her head to Naruto and Mira, quickly moved toward that section of the room to sit down next to Naruto.
"Good morning Naruto-sama, Mira" Erza kissed her mate's cheek and greeted Mira with a warm smile. It seemed that after mating with Naruto Erza became more comfortable with showing her affection to him in public much to Naruto's amusement "what are you two doing?"
"We're preparing for Kaguya-chan's room at Izumo Inn" Mira's beautiful feature then spread out in a sly smile "you too Erza-chan, you should prepare for now, who know how many kits you're carrying?"
Erza blushed furiously and tried to grab the white hair succubus, but Mira just laughed and slapped her hands away.
"How many? How many children does a normal Vixen Youkai normally birth?" Naruto asked.
"Well, once again depend on their mate and their power" Mira pointed out "there aren't many Youkai vixens at Erza's level, their race's childbirth always the harshest one among us so in order to give birth to strong children, the mother have to be very powerful to handle the pressure in childbirth. I have seen a normal vixen a tail weaker than Erza give birth to nine children at once"
"That much?!" Naruto cried in shock.
"I think next year we are going to have lots of children running around the house" Mira then giggled while Erza's face was slowly matching the color of Kurahime's eyes "and lots of younger siblings for my Kaguya-chan to bully too"
"Teach your daughter properly, will you" Erza snapped "there is no way I'm going to let Kaguya bully my kits just because she is the oldest"
"Alright alright girls calm down" Naruto pushed the two away "No one is going to bully their siblings alright" Naruto glared slightly at Mira while saying that "I will make sure to grow our children properly, alright?"
"Did you know that little Succubus and Vixens are the hardest to control Aniki?" Sanbi pointed out while returning to his spot and went to sleep before anyone knows about it.
Letting Kaguya played with the girls, Naruto picked Mira and Erza up by their waist and threw them on his shoulders, walking toward the bedroom like the boss he was. The white haired succubus giggled slyly as her mate sudden action, knowing full-well what he wants. It wasn't like she wasn't in the mood, since he was always in heat twenty fours seven and her body always ready for her king to use.
Erza only blushed and sighed in defeat, the bond between them already let her knew what he wants and automatically turned her on to the fullest.
Naruto threw the girls onto the bed and removed his clothes before they could even turn around, his cock soft and hanged between his knees but not for long. He was going to bang these girls good and he would make the pleasure out of every single moment of it.
"You girls know what to do?" he asked with a sly smirk, climbing on the bed and stood with his arms crossed together across his chest, his legs spread and made room for the girls.
"You don't need to tell us, Naruto-sama" the both of them said at once and brought their hand together at the underside of his soft cock and brought it up, giving the bulbous head a wet and passionate kiss at the same time before moving their lips toward each other, kissing each other right bellow their mate.
"Now that what I am talking about" the blond grinned, taking his cock into his own hands and bumped slowly while enjoying the lesbian love between his lovers.
Even when Erza would never admit it, through the new formed bond between them Naruto could feel a feeling that was even more than just best-friendship toward Mirajane. Maybe it was because Erza was indrectly connected to Mira through him, but he did hear from Kurahime that the two used to spend some mayority times with each other before the war broke out.
Mira was out of question, he knew that the slutty succubus wouldn't mind having lesbian-love with her fellow harem sisters, let alone Erza who she was very close to even long before Naruto was born.
The kiss at first, was slow as the two demonesses slowly enjoying each other's talent oral. Erza's hands grabbed a hold of Mira's large breasts through the thin fabric of the upper part of her dress, while the white haired succubus was moving her hands in a very sexual way on the vixen's back, underneath the Erza's silky blouse.
Erza then let go off Mira's girls and reached out for her friend's firm ass, with Mira also do the same.
His cock twitched slightly in his hand at the sight of his beautiful lover hugging and kissing passionately, their tits clashed as their slowly hard nipples teasingly caressed against each other, moaning into the other's mouth with the pleasure of playing with each other. The kiss heat up to a whole new level when the two of them moved their head back slightly, just close enough so that Naruto could see their tongue swirling and dancing with each other.
They kissed passionately, Mira's tongue diving into Erza's mouth as she reached up and pulled the top of her dress down, stretching the clingy fabric over her massive tits, freeing them so that she could finally get her hands on them. Not to be outdone, Erza tore open Mira's blouse, buttons flying off in all directions, before she pulled down her tiny and lacy white bra. The two women gasped and moaned as they groped and pawed at each other's big and soft tits, squeezing the firm mounds that were much too big for their hands, tugging on their small, hard nipples.
Mira then reached down and pulled Erza's blue skirt up over her stocking tops and her pert ass, bunching it around her waist, one hand running over her ass cheeks, the other sliding down to her cunt.
"Mmmmm, feeling horny already?" Mira laughed, easing two fingers between the hot, wet lips of her best friend's pussy before pushing them inside.
"Ahhh, fuck - - oh, Mira" The Scarlet vixen breathed, dipping her head down and licking at Mira's enormous jugs, sucking on her nipples in turn. She then reached behind her friend and fumbled with the button and zip of her dress for a moment before managing to push it down. Like Mira, she ran one hand over her ass and the other down to her pussy, sliding under her silk panties before she found the soaking wetness of her cunt.
"Ooooh, yeah - - fuck me, Erza-chan," Mira breathed, spreading her legs as wide as she could with her silky dress still round her knees to allow Erza's fingers easier access to her pussy.
Erza then raised her head and kissed her friend again, the pair of them working their fingers deep inside each other's pussy, their huge tits sliding together as they finger fucked their way to orgasm. Both of them panted as they kissed, pushing their cunts down on to their fingers, their juices running down their fingers as they shook, their pussies contracting at the same time as they both came to a shuddering climax.
"Uhhhnnggnnn - - fuck - - fucking hell," Mira gasped, staring into Erza's eyes. "You're as good as always Erza-chan."
"You too, Mira, you hadn't loose your tough yet" Erza sighed, pulling her fingers from Mira's pussy and licking them clean in front of her. "You taste good," she sucked her middle finger sexually. It seems that Naruto was right, Erza's steel hard will-control had gone out of the window.
"Want some more?" The Queen of Succubus asked slyly, falling back on the bed, kicking her dress off and pushing her silk panties down, throwing them to one side. Finally naked, she spread her legs with her bald pussy wet and gleaming with her desire.
Erza wasted no time and knelt between her legs, diving in to taste her friend's pussy, running her tongue up the folds of her twat before sucking gently on the hard nubbin of her clit. She slid two fingers back into her cunt, gently fingering her as she ate her out.
"Oh fuck - - fuck that's good," Mira said loudly, giggling perversely, reaching down and holding her friend's head in place. She smiled and looked up as she noticed movement beside her and saw her master, naked, his huge cock hard and in his hand, offering it to her. "Mmmm, got tired of waiting, Naruto-sama?" she asked.
"You bet I'm slut" he put a hand on Mira's head and used another to beat his cock against the succubus's lips, caressing the massive length back and forth on those so kissable lips before moving his hip back a little "suck"
Mira tilted her head and licked around the bulbous knob of his prick, slipping it into her mouth and sucking gently on it. Naruto leaned over her, angling his dick down, sliding more of his length between her lips, slowly moving it back and fore.
"No fair" Erza pouted slightly from between her thighs, watching Mira blow her mate as she continued licking and fingering the white haired woman's pussy.
"Want to share, sister?" Mira asked her, licking Naruto's cock. The scarlet vixen then slid up her friend's body, dragging her huge, round tits over her belly, pausing to lick and suck at Mira's hard nipples, before squashing her own tits against hers.
They kissed around the head of Naruto's massive prick, tongues swirling around the engorged knob before Mira gently pushed her mate's dick towards her fellow Harem sistwr.
Thw future King of Makai groaned in delight as he watched Erza, his newest mate, wrap her lips around his cock and take almost half of it into her mouth and down her throat, which was almost impossible to most and even the more experience women.
"Is it feel good, Naruro-sama?" Mira asked he master, leaning her body forward to have her lips on Naruto's muscular chest, but still keep her lower body in place for Erza.
"Fuck yeah," Naruto laughed, moving his hips as he face fucked Erza, his hands massaging Mira's enormous tits, kneading the soft flesh in his much smaller hands.
She then moved her head up, trailing her tongue from his nipple toward his neck and upward to his jaw, then to his cheek and ear, whispering seductively into Naruto's ear
"Want to fuck her Naruto-sama? Want to show her what is it feel like to be your mate?" Her other hand moved down a little to fondled Naruto's balls.
"Hell yeah," Naruro said, running his hand through Erza's long red hair, tilting her head up with his cock still in her mouth. "What do you say, Erza?"
Erza then slid her lips off his cock and smiled up at him. "Do it, Naruto-sama," she said "fuck me like a proper whore I am"
"Now that's the good answer"
As Erza returned to making out with her best friend, Naruto scrambled up on to the bed and knelt behind the perfect, upturned ass of his vixen mate. He parted her butt cheeks with one hand, using the other to guide his thick length between the sopping wet folds of her pussy, easing his big dick inside her.
"Oh! fuck!" Erza gasped into Mira's mouth as Naruto pushed his whole length deep up her cunt in one smooth movement, punching pass the end of her pussy and got into her womb.
Naruto then grabbed a whole of Erza's hip and pulled her down so that the red vixen's head was lying on top of Mira's large tits.
"What a feeling!" Mira moaned with her tounge thrust out of her mouth, her hands put together behind the back of her head, making her tits stood out even more as she enjoyed the pleasure Erza was giving her by sucking on her nipples.
Naruto thrust hard and fast and deep, shoving all his massive meaty cock inside her with every movement of his hips, the big head spreading her pussy wide, crushing her womb and kissed the back of her womb rapidly. Erza felt her pussy clamping down around it, trying desperately to keep his cock trapped inside her as she gasped and moaned into Mira's breasts. The machine-gun ramming of his prick brought on another quick fire orgasm, triggering it deep inside her pussy, helped along by Marie reaching beneath her and strumming mercilessly at her clit.
"AAahh! Naruto-sama - - fucking - - cumming!" Erza cried, her body shaking, her huge tits quivering against Mira's. "Cumming - Naruto-sama is making me cum!" She cum rapidly and non-stoppingly with each strong and powerful thrust from her mate.
Naruto kept fucking her, guiding her through her climax, only withdrawing his prick from Erza and pushed her to aside, falling forwards and off to the side, leaving him with a smirking Mira who laying in front of him, legs spread wide, her juicy pussy on display.
She licked her lips as she looked at Naruto's prick, glistening with her friend's pussy juices.
"Is it my turn, Na ru to sa ma?" she whispered each word of his name seductively
Naruto walked forward on his knees, his cock bobbing and leading the way. Mira reached out and held it, guiding him toward her pussy and slot it between the juice dripping lips of her cunt, sighing as he inched it forward, his thick prick easing into her tight, hot pussy.
"Ahhhhh - - fuck yeah - - I miss this cock so much - - fuck," Mira purred erotically as Naruto leaned over her, supporting himself with his hands on her large tits as he slid his dick back and forth in her twat, sending it deeper with each thrust. "Mmmmm - - yeah - - such a big cock for little Mirajane," she said.
"No fair Naruto-sama," Erza groaned from the side of the bed, watching Mira slide his big dick deep into his first wife's pussy violently. She reached down and eased a couple of fingers into her own pussy, fingering herself in time with Naruto's fast slow and rough thrusts.
"Love fucking you, Mira-chan," Naruto grinned, looking down at his Mirajane "consider this a reward for giving me such a wonderful daughter" he pinched her nipples with his fingers, making the succubus to scream out in pleasure as she thrust her tongue out, which Naruto instantly caught it with his lips and suck on the wet muscle hungrily.
Naruto then grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them back and up, spreading them as wide as she could.
Naruto grinned, reared back and shoved his whole tool deep up Mira's wonderful cunt in one thrust before pulling back, his cockhead almost leaving her sopping pussy, and then driving forward once more. Over and over he did it, slamming his thick fuck stick into his mate's pussy as hard as she wanted.
"Oh fuck... unngghhhh... ahhhh fuck yeah... fuck... fuck me Naruto-sama! Harder! Harder, honey fuck... uuuhgggnnnn - - oh you... big... dicked ... mother... fucker!" Mira gasped as her mate pounded her cunt, fucking her as hard as he could. "Fucking - - cumming!" she screamed, her pussy clasping his prick like it was trying to rip it apart.
Her bdoy shook violently and gasped as her orgasm washed over her, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as he continued to pound his huge cock into her twat.
Erza watched Naruto fuck Mira while she jammed three fingers up her own pussy, her other hand playing with her tits. He then noticed her and beckoned her over, pulling his thick cock from Mira's cunt, much to her disapointment and holding it out to her.
"Have a taste," he said and put his hand on Erza's head.
Erza almost pounced on his prick, stuffing as much of it down her throat as she could, sucking and slurping Mira's fuck juice from his shaft.
She mewled in disappointment as he pulled his dick free and turned her around, rearranging her so that she lay on top of Mira, their huge tits squashing together. As they kissed, sharing the taste of thw white haired succubus' pussy, he spread Erza's legs and once more thrust his cock inside her.
"Oooohhhh, fuck...," Erza screamed but insantly her lips were captured by her friend.
The blond switched hole every fifteen thrusts or after bringing a girl over the edge of orgasm, his cock was so hard that he thought his muscles were ripping themselves apart while moving in those tight and wet holes.
Soon, Naruto reached his limit and pulled his dick free of Mira's tight pussy and watched as the two demonesses arranged themselves on the bed.
Mira on her back, Erza laying next to her, propped up on her elbow. Their huge, round tits squashed together and they kissed, tongues lolling and playing with each other, waiting. Naruto jerked on his prick, kneeling beside them, pointing the flared head at their faces until, with a groan, his prick lurched and started cumming.
Thick, viscous blasts of spunk flew from the head of his cock, laying heavily across Erza face before landing on Mira as well. Massive after massive gallons of jizz coated the two women, the creamy liquid splashing over their skin, across their noses and eyes and into their mouths before getting to their erotic body.
As they kissed deeply, Erza noisily slurping up the cum from Mira's face while Naruto aimed his prick at their tits, delivering more massive loads over the round and soft mounds. The pearly fluid glazed their huge jugs, running down their cleavages and pooling in the hollow of Mira's throat.
Erza moved her head, eagerly sucking and licking up as much of his cum as she could while Naruto fed his slowly softening cock to her best friend, which Mira happily swallowing down the delicious cum
Grinning to himself, Naruto stroke his cock and shot the last of his cum inside onto the beauties kneeling on the bed, each rope of cum all landed on the girls' face.
"Now that's how I start a morning"
Line Break
"You're getting good at this Naruto-kun"
Kurahime sighed as she rested her head on her arms, lying on her front on the large white towel on the ground beside the hot spring as she was enjoying Naruto's massage.
Both of them as naked as naked as the day they were born and Naruto was having a hard time controlling himself against jump on Kurahime, spread her ass cheeks and ram his cock into her pussy before riding her like there were no tomorrow. His cock was so hard that it was pointing upward proudly, his hands gently running on the smooth and flawless skin of her back, calming every nerves of her body.
"I think it is about time we leave this village" Kurahime said as Naruto put his hand on her shoulders and massaged her muscles "and go to Izumo Inn"
"We will leave tomorrow Kura-chan" Naruto said, moving his hand down her back and ran his fingers from her side down to her small waist and then her hip, thumb resting on her bubble ass that he forgot how many times he had pounded it senseless.
"You know, I think it time you go meet my mother" Naruto was playing with her ass, pushing his finger into the cheeks as deep as he could to see how far his hand could sink into them when she said that "you can fuck me if you want" Kurahime didn't have to wait long when a long and hard pole was rammed into her anus "now that's better" the red head Queen giggled as Naruto rocked his hip into her.
"You mother live there? I mean at Izumo Inn?" Naruto asked, lying himself on Kurahime's back and rest his head on top of her, hip never stopped pounding.
"No, but we will meet her on the way there" the Queen then, even with Naruto's weight on her back, got on all four and let the blond have more leverage to fuck her faster "now where are we?" her elbows were then grabbed by Naruto as he got on his feet and stood straight up, his knees bended a little and he fucked his prick into her in blinding speed.
Naruto fucked his most wonderful lover ass like there were no tomorrow, as if his cock could made her organs into a straight line and poked out of her mouth. Kurahime smiled stupidly as Naruto's rock her, her instinct of a pure slut made the Great Queen of Makai shook her ass erotically every Naruto's hip slammed into her bubble butt.
The blond leaned forward and grabbed a whole of Kurahime's tits, his feet actually lifted off the ground as Naruto laid his chest on her back
"Fuck! fuck!" his cock buried deeply into her, fucking her like a mindless fuck-machine "yes that's it slut! Take it, take my fucking cock deep in your ass"
After cumming into her, which last for a full thirty second Naruto pulled his cock out of her anal hole and aimed for her pussy when suddenly Kura's tail appeared and stopped him from doing so...
"Now just wait a minute big boy" Kurahime turned around and said to him with a sly smirk, hiccupping a little with Naruto's thick cum inside of her throat while a trail of his sperm lick down the corner of her mouth, which she used the back of her hand to wipe it away before licking it back into her mouth "you forgot who is the one who's in charge"
"Oh dear" he knew that smile, Kurahime, while acting at a submissive woman most of the time to him, Naruto knew that she wasn't like to be the one who was at the receiving end to someone weaker than her.
"Now stay put and be a good boy" She purred and approached him, getting on her knees with her cheek pressing Naruto's massive man meat, feeling the hotness and stickiness of her own juice dripping down from his cock "this boy here deserve more attention than you Naruto-kun"
Kurahime brought out her tongue and licked the underside of his cock sexually, moving up and down for a few times before getting to his balls while letting his cock resting on top of her face. She took in one of his ball, sucking while rolling the testicle in her mouth before releasing him in a wet pop
"You know I could never get tired of you doing that?" Naruto smirked, his hand pinching her tail wrapped around his wrist sending mini-orgasms through her pussy.
The beautiful demoness groaned in elighten as her body twitched with pleasure. Moving her head back Kurahime let his cock dropped down her tongue and without even stopping, she swallowed nineteen inches of mega-cock pole deep into her throat, her nose pressed against his pelvis as Naruto went cross-eye at the pleasure.
"I'm cumming" another round of sperm filled Kurahime's stomach as he cum so hard down her gut that he thought he was emptying everything within his body into hers.
Kurahime's swollen belly swelled up even more as Naruto bumped more and more of his sperm into her. It was like an endless broken faucet as gallon and gallon of thick and hot sperm being released from the tip of his dick.
Like the pro she was, Kurahime didn't spill a drop or have to empty herself to take more. Her chakra and Youki burned away his Youki within her, return her body back to its original feature, so she could drink as much as she want without worrying about her swollen stomach.
"Um..." She pulled back and wiped her mouth cleaned with her thumb, the last rope of his cum blasted onto her face but she didn't mind at all "that's a delicious meal"
"Satisfy Kura-chan?" Naruto asked as Kurahime's orange tail unwrapped itself around his wrist. The red head stood up from the ground and walked into the hot spring, sighing in satosfication as the hot water reflexing her body.
"Let's just enjoy the hot spring for now"
Line Break
"Do you really have to leave?" Mei Terumi asked as she stood in front of the main gate of Kirigakure "there are always a place in this village for you guys"
"Thank you Mei-san, but we really have to go now" Naruto shook his head.
"Okay, but make sure to visit someday"
"We will" Naruto nodded his head before turning to Erza Scarlet, who then nodded her head and transformed into her gigantic Kitsune Youkai form, making Mei Terumi to look at her in amazement.
Naruto, along with Grayfia and Varete got on her back before the red, armor cladded vixen took a big jump, getting away from the Mist village's area before any of shinobi could notice her present hiding under the illusion she casted on herself. Carol quickly followed them and easily caught up to Erza with her great flying speed.
The Sanbi already secured hIs spot just a few meters behind Naruto and his two guardians.
High above the sky, Mirajane was sitting alongside with Aphrodite and Mai with Kaguya in her hand, sleeping peacefully in her mother hand with a small smile on her face.
The group travelled nearly half of the day without resting as Erza's illusion spell made sure no human would be able to see her. Grayfia killed of her time by discussing about magics with Mai through the help of the magic books she borrowed at the Great Witches' Library.
Mira got to sit next to Naruto after a few hours of travelling, letting him hold Kaguya in his arms while showing him the clothes she made for their little daughter.
It was midnight and most of the girls had already fell asleep on Erza's back, who was still running strongly through the lands of Elemental Nations. Naruto looked a head of him with Mirajane sleeping while leaning against his shoulder, Kaguya held tightly in her hands.
"Hey Erza, don't push yourself" he told the vixen "we should rest for now"
"Don't worry about me Naruto-sama" Erza said "I could travel like this for days without getting tire, so you don't have to worry about me"
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yes Naruto-sama," the vixen smiled "what about you?"
"I'm good" Naruto patted Erxa's head gently.
Mira then stirred and slowly snugging closer to Naruto, but then her head fell off his shoulder and fell forward. Naruto quickly csught her with one hand while the other made sure Mira wouldn't drop their daughter.
He moved her head toward his lap as the white haired succubus unconsciously tighten her hold around Kaguya.
"Hey Erza" Naruto spoke up, his hand resting on top of Mira's head "Kura-chan's mother, Kaguya-sama, what is she like?"
"She is a very kind woman Naruto-sama. Most of Kyuubi-sama's characteristics came from her mother" Naruto couldn't help but chuckle a little at that "Kyuubi-sama's father, the previous Great King of Makai loved her the most out of thousand women of his harem because of it"
"You will like her Naruto-sama, she is after all...used to be a human like you"

End of Chapter 25