Chapter two : Kitsune's summon contract

Naruto woke up when his alarm clock went off. Groaning Naruto opened his eyes and saw the familiar ceiling of his room. Naruto looked around feeling a little bit of headache at the back of his head.
"Thank Kami it was a dream" Naruto scratched the back of his head while chuckling in relief. While that wet dream was one of the best things he had ever dreamed of, fucking the Kyuubi no Kitsune senseless after making a contract with her was just unreal, she was a mass of chakra and there was no way she was this Demon Queen. Plus the fox definitely angry at him because dreaming something like that.
"Aw~, you think so little of me Naruto-kun" A familiar seductive tone rang out in his mind. Her voice nearly made him jump in surprise but quickly gathered his cool before saying.
"What the hell Kyuub? It wasn't a dream?" he asked
"Oh yes Naruto-kun, that's night was so perfect, you're so rough on poor little old me" Kyuubi smirked while licking her lips "The day still young so I guess I will have another go before you go on those D-ranks mission"
"Wait Kyuubi... I need breakfa..." but before he could finish his speech the horny Kitsune Queen had pulled him into his mindscape.
"What the hell is going on with you damn woman" Naruto roared out in frustration when she pushed him onto the bed "and put some damn clothes on" Naruto blushed furiously when Kyuubi's breasts pressed tightly against his chest. Then again, where were his clothes?
"What attitude!" Kyuubi smirked in amazement when she lay down next to him, using his strong arm at her pillow and walking her hand at in a seductive manner to his cock "You know what Naruto-kun, when I think about it, maybe I will spare your life when I get out of this seal"
"Oi, both of us know that the moment you get out of this seal I will die" Naruto scolded when her hand reached his cock. What a way to start a day, he would have to satisfy this woman until she calm down and let him go without disturb him again
"Fufu, let's just say that I have some... servants that was specialize in seal" She grabbed a hold of his soft cock and stroked it slightly before looking at him deep in the eyes.
"Wait a minute, I thought you were just a mass of chakra" Naruto called out in surprise but then groaned out in pleasure when Kyuubi nipped his earlobe playfully.
"Human... so simple" she whispered hotly into his ear "creating a small story inside that old man's head and you will have a nice humor story to tell your children of how pathetic human are" Kyuubi giggled in a low volume making Naruto shivered. That chuckled was not her usual giggle, it was pure evil and extremely sadistic.
"Who are you?" Naruto whispered quietly before his lips being claimed by the goddess that now crawled onto his body.
"The Great Queen of all Demons" Kyuubi pulled back while looking at Naruto with a sensual smile "the woman that conquer Makai and now I'm the master of our contract" she finished before ramming her pussy down his soft cock, making him hardened instantly inside of her and began to ride him violently.
"So all of that was the truth?" Naruto asked nervously when Kyuubi rode him faster and faster, actually slamming her firm ass on his thigh to gain more pleasure "about what you will do when you got out of here" Naruto didn't know how strong were her demons, but most likely the numbers alone would overwhelmed all Elemental Nation. It would be a disaster for human if her servants find him and release her.
"Yes, and I mean it" She grabbed his neck and gripped her teeth in a sadistic grinned, her fangs and sharp carnies was showing dangerously but Kyuubi never stop her pace "I will level this village the woman I get out of your body, taking pleasure on destroying everything and make the woman of your village my army's cum dumpsters and breeding stock. Then I will find those two Uchiha and killed them because they think they could control me, the Great Kyuubi no Kitsune" she squeezed his neck tighter before sinking her fangs onto his shoulder drawing blood from the wound "How about that Naruto-kun?"
"You're evil" Naruto muttered with hatred in his eyes.
"Yes I'm and forever will be" Kyuubi pulled back with her jaw covered in his blood, a bloodthirsty grin appeared on her flawless face "but you my dear Naruto-kun, I will spare your life and bring you back with me to Makai and put you under my protection. Killing such a fine fucker like you will be such a waste for my Harem, which I believe had all dead by now. I will make sure no demons could touch you and you will be mine and mine alone Naruto-kun"
"Why wasting your time with me then" Naruto suddenly glared at her in anger before pushing her out of his body. Kyuubi yelped in surprise because of his sudden strength. The red hair queen quickly sat up looking at him, only to see Naruto standing with his cock pointing straight at her lips.
Before she knew it Naruto had grabbed her hair with both hand and pulled hard, making her mouth opened in pain. Taking his chance Naruto rammed his long cock inside of her opened wide mouth and bucked his hips violently, face fucking the damn Vixen that would kill his all his friends and the one he cared about afterward.
"You fucking woman" Naruto shouted with hatred in his voice while continuing his assault on Kyuubi's mouth and throat "I won't let you do that, never in hell I will let you. I swear to Kami I will make your and those fucking servants of you if you dare try to touch a single hair of them!" Let out a powerful roar Naruto pushed her head tightly into his pelvis before letting lose, shooting a massive wave of cum down her waiting throat making Kyuubi's eyes widened in shock.
Naruto pulled out and forcefully threw her head to the side, making her body fell off the bed and landed on the ground on a thug, coughing with a few drops of cum spill out with her saliva. Naruto stepped down the ground with a Kunai materializing in his hand and stopped when he heard her chuckled before turning into a full laughter.
"What's the point of protecting them?" Kyuubi smirked while looking pass her shoulder and stared at his eyes "They had caused you pain and loneliness since you knew how to breath, why protect them when you receive only cold glare from them. You should have thank me because I have my eyes on you, you damn brat" Kyuubi smirked widened when he grabbed her hair from the back of her head and pulled her up, forcing her head back to look at his eyes. Yes, this was all she wanted from the one who she would spend her time with for the rest of eternity. Hatred, anger and domination.
"Shut up" Naruto gripped his teeth but Kyuubi's smirk only widened more. Her hand shot out and wrapped tightly around his cock and channeled her youki into it. She smirked while Naruto gasped in shock when his cock was growing bigger and bigger until it reached nearly fourteen inches and expanse nicely. His balls also bigger and the sack looked so full of cum. But that wasn't the only thing changed from his, his felt his body became more tense and muscle grew a lot harder, not overly but all in the right place. The baby fat on his face disappeared at he gained an even more mature look. The blond also gain a few more inches in his height.
Kyuubi drooled slightly, especially at his hard big cock. Please with her work she quickly pulled her self out of Naruto's hand and shot her head forward and took him in his mouth, swallowed the pieced of meat in once smooth move. Popping her head up and down, sucking like the most powerful vacuum existence.
Naruto moaned out and dropped his Kunai to the ground with the unimaginable pleasure. Kyuubi released him in wet pop, taking a hold of his cock she used it to beat it against her face, nuzzling it and even caressed her cheeks before looking up at him.
"This will be the first reward for you Naruto-kun for being such a powerful lover" Kyuubi stood up sensually while pressing her body tight against him, her large tits spread out nicely against his now tone, muscle chest. He was taller than her for a few inches now.
Kyuubi ran her hands on Naruto's strong arms and then jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist and looked at him in the eyes. Naruto doing in his instinct grabbed a hold of her ass to support the sexy vixen.
"Now fuck me... destroy my body, if you manage to kill me with sex then maybe I won't hurt your village" she remained him of her previous speech which made Naruto growl.
"By the time I'm done with you Kyuubi, you will beg me to spare your life you damn vixen" Naruto used his hold on her butt and brought Kyuubi down while thrusting his hip forward.
"OH FUCK!" Kyuubi screamed out, his new expanse cock brought her unimaginable pleasure, her pussy had been stretched to the limit. Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth in a pure bliss expression.
"That's the idea bitch" Naruto said before fucking her up and down his cock, using gravity in the help to increase his pounding. The blond hated this woman but also like her at the same time. She was the first one who had paid these kinds of attention to him and yet she just keep screaming about destroying the village.
Naruto looked down at her bouncing breast and took one of her nipple in his mouth before sucking it strongly. Kyuubi was now a whimpering mess at she laid her hand on Naruto's shoulder to support herself, his cock was splitting her into half as the rough pounding only increase. Naruto smirked and released his mouth from her nipple before kissed her soundly on the lips, ravished her mouth with violently while fucking her with reckless abandon. It was so fucking good, his body was going crazy, his mind was being cloud with lust when he was fucking this sensual goddess.
Getting bore of this position Naruto pulled her out making Kyuubi whimpered in disappointing. But before she knew it Naruto had pushed his hands at the underside of her knees and brought her body up. Kyuubi screamed out in another orgasm when Naruto rammed into her pussy, her face held a fuck stupid smile at her tongue refused to return to her mouth.
"Fuck... fuck... fuck" Unconsciously the Kyuubi wrapped her tails around their waist to bring them closer.
"Here I come!" Naruto roared out and reached his limit. A torrent of pleasure washed over his body as he released the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt inside. The Kyuubi tightened her walls around his large cock to milk all the sperm worth inside of him to her, loving the thickness of it inside her womb and pussy's walls.
Naruto released Kyuubi as she felt off his cock and landed on the ground breathing hard. Her hair had turned to a mess and lost it silkiness but she would take care of it later, using her elbows to support her she let out a small laugh
"Damn that was good... you're too good for a former virgin Naruto-kun" Kyuubi stood up and dusted herself of before turning around to face him. She pressed her body closer to him while tracing her finger around his chest in a circle and stroked his cum coating cock with the other hand.
"Ready for round two?" she thrust her pussy into his still hardened cock and pumping her hips sensually to gain his attention.
"Sorry, but I need to go" Naruto pushed her out making her pout. But was met with another Naruto behind her "But I didn't say my clones need to" and he fade away.
Kyuubi smiled nervously at all the blonds Adonis circling around her, their cock stood tall and twitched slightly at her. She quickly found herself being pushed around like a toy as their groped her breasts, fingers her busy or even played with her tail. Kyuubi licked her lip, too much for a normal girl but she wasn't normal.
"What are you waiting for boys?" she wrapped her arms together above her head while swaying her hip seductively, her thigh rubbing together showing them her waiting wet pussy.
The next thing she knew a blond pushed her upper body down and rammed his cock in her anus, another one went underneath her and rammed his cock inside her pussy. Four clones stood before her pointing their cock to her which she happily took two in hands and sucked the other. Wrapping her tail around a clone's hard rod she stroked it violently. Two blond brought their cock to her breasts and jerk them off using her soft flesh. Kyuubi smirked when she saw more and more Naruto circling around her as she quickly being threw into the most pleasure orgy of her life... with her as the main entertainment.
-DxD-
Night time
Naruto got back from yet another D-rank, sighing in frustration. He had hoped he got a better B or A-class mission but Baa-chan thought it would be best that he got back his rank at the village mission first before going on higher mission.
His new look had surprise a lot of people especially the girl, even Ayame-nee chan had to press onto her nose to stop the massive nosebleed when she saw the blond Adonis sat at her store calling for ramen. Naruto felt really strange, it wasn't just his body change. He also felt his chakra reserve was a lot larger, he could make thousand clones without trouble and yet his stamina didn't change. His movement became smoother and much faster, even his physical attack was much more powerful. He had to thank Kyuubi after this.
Speaking of that Nine-tail, Naruto frowned he remembered her words. When she said she will destroy Konoha he knew that she mean it and remembered her words about what this village was treating him.
Maybe he could make her re-think her decision and spare everyone life. He would gladly let her servant pulled her out of his body and leave in peace however she didn't think like that and would love to level this place with her tails.
Sighing Naruto would have to talk with her later about this matter, but first he needed to know about the power she would give to him.
Appearing inside of his mind Naruto nearly face-palmed when he saw all the clones he created for her was painting in exhaustion. He had given them enough chakra to last for a day and didn't think that she would drive them to exhaustion like that, sure they didn't have his stamina but driven nearly thirty clones into coma like that was really something.
"Care to join me?" Kyuubi said with her leg crossed over the other, she was as naked as ever and sitting in a mass body of his clones who was painting in tiredness, their cock was beef red. The Kyuubi casually licking her cum coating hand with a bore expression on her face "The first twenty round was fucking good but they had reached their limit too fast, next time I would like you to create clones non-stop, is that clear?" she glared at him.
"What's the color of your blood witch?" Naruto raised an eyebrow when his clones one by one disappeared in smoke "Are you telling me you fuck thirty clone into exhaustion and still crazed for more, you got to be shitting me" Naruto huffed when she jumped of the body before it disappeared an walked to Naruto with her usual sadist smile.
"Then you should seen me while I was in heat," she smiled and wrapped her arms around his torso.
"What? You fuck your army?" Naruto asked mockingly buy Kyuubi just stayed silent while nuzzling her head against his chest. He slapped his hand against his forehead "I should have known better" he muttered.
"Good time Naruto-kun, good time... even thought I kill all of them in the end" Kyuubi giggled making Naruto sweat dropped "Going around saying taht they had fucked their foxy Queen... tortured a few one but didn't let anyone survive" Kyuubi kissed his neck "Shame, all of them was well built and strong"
"You're crazy"
"Thank you" Kyuubi said playfully before pulling his hand to the bed.
"Wait, I wanted to ask a few things" Naruto stopped halfway and looked at her face, trying his best not to look down because it would only increased his arousal.
"Huh, okay I guess" Kyuubi nodded while lying on the bed in a erotic position, her head rest on her hand which was support by her elbow.
Naruto mentally created a chair to sit down and looked at her.
"So Kyuubi-chan, how many change you're going to give me. I mean I properly feel a lot stronger now but I guess this won't be all of our deal"
"Why yes Naruto-kun" she traced her finger on her wide hip and smooth thigh sexually "channel my youki to your body, not enough to make you a Hanyou or Youkai but enough to change your body. You would be stronger, faster and your stamina will increase to a certain level, however you clone won't have that gift from me" she licked her finger with a smile before continuing "your body will get use to the change soon, but right now I would like to give you the opportunity to summon my foxes"
"Woa, woa stop right there" Naruto said "isn't that would only help your servant find you more faster"
"Oh? Miss me already? It was good that you also smarter Naruto-kun" she asked while clicking her finger with a playful smirk, a massive scroll appeared out of thin air and landed on the ground right in front of Naruto "that's the summoning contract for you. And don't worry about them, I didn't have any plan leaving this place any time soon, just so you know that only the ruler of Youkai can open the gate between two dimensions for the strongest servants of mine to enter this realm. And since I couldn't do it you will be the one who do it for me"
"AH ha~!" Naruto shouted victoriously "if I don't open that gate then you will never leave here and can never destroy the world, too bad for you ne?" Naruto jumped around doing a victory dance while Kyuubi just smirked
'Oh, you will Naruto-kun. By the time you finally embrace your hatred over Konoha you will open that gate for me. Just wait King-sama, we have a long and long eternity of pleasure waiting for us'
"So, how can I sign this thing or is it the same with the Toad?" Naruto asked with curiously, he was getting really exciting right now. Naruto opened them and found the contract scroll was completely blank "Huh?"
"Of course, you're the first person to sign that contract" she smiled "just do the same with the toad, it pretty easy if you ask me" she turned around and stretched her body, her tits raised up and down with each breath she took.
"Alright" Naruto nodded and did what he had been told. The blond couldn't control his excitement from getting a new and could be way more badass than the toad. Kyuubi was watching him with an eye opened and smile, the blond looked so cute when he was exiting like that. After closing the contract Naruto disappeared and woke up on his bed.
Kyuubi brought her hand out and began to count while lowering her youki down as low as she could.
"Five, four, three, two and one!" She smirked when smoke engulfed her body.
-DxD-
Naruto coughed at the massive smoke covered his room, he never thought it would created a mess like this with just a summoning.
"Well, let's see how you looked like" Naruto muttered in amazement but gasped out in shock when a slender and familiar hand reached into his pant and grabbed his cock tightly.
"Ufufu, here your foxy-chan Naruto-kun" the familiar voice of Kyuubi rang out making him gasped. When the smoke cleared Kyuubi was standing right in front of him in all of her glory.
"AAHHHH! Kyuubi-chan!" Naruto screamed out in shock and landed on his butt "Why are you here?"
"Simple, I had made that contract that the first fox you summon would be the head of the Kitsune clan and that would be me" she pushed her hand on her chest and said proudly "You have to go through my trial to fully grasp the ability to summon my race"
"What?" Naruto asked "What kind of trial"
"That... is fucking me bowleg" Kyuubi smirked while shaking her tail in excitement "if you can't than you will have to try harder"
"But what about the seal?" Naruto asked nervously "How can you get out?"
"First, there was two way to summon me" Kyuubi sat down on Naruto chair and crossed her legs seductively helping Naruto had his full view on her pussy "the first one is what you have just did, summon me through my contract and the second one is some human that want to make contract with me, like my promise to you. Madara and Obito Uchiha used the second way to summon me only for disappearing before I could take their soul, kind of pissed me of you know" she scolded at the mention of her least favorite Uchiha "but, while I'm here physically my chakra still stayed inside of your body, so I'm literally harmless little girl" she put her fingers at her pussy entrance and spread her pussy's lips erotically "But my stamina, strength still remain so you don't have to worry about me, I'm particularly stronger than most Kunoichi out there with just my strength alone. Because I don't have my youki so I couldn't open Makai's gate either." She said sheepishly.
"Wow, really?" Naruto scratched his cheeks "That's good then"
"Now enough talk, took off your clothes and meet me in your bedroom" Kyuubi smirked before standing up and walked erotically with her hip swaying side to side heading to his bed.
Before Naruto could think about it he already found his clothes being scattered all on the ground. The information of his real released, not just mentally in his mindscape and the fact that if he didn't agree to open the gate then she couldn't destroy Konoha too.
Smirking Naruto walked to the bed with his cock already as hard as steel and stood as tall as possible. Seeing the fox woman gestured him to come with her finger only increased his lust.
Disappearing in a blur Naruto tossed Kyuubi to the bed and thrust his cock right into her waiting pussy making her screamed out in pleasure and then moaned uncontrollably when he pound inside her with reckless abandon.
"Physically sure is better" Kyuubi panted with her tongue sticking out "Keep thrusting Naruto-kun... faster, deeper!" the red hair fox girl screamed out in pleasure as she reached her orgasm, spraying her juice everywhere on his bed and his thighs.
"Gladly Kyuubi-chan" Naruto kissed his neck and licked down to her chest, his pounding increased a new level of speed as he hip turned into a blur. The bed was shaking violently due to the harsh pounding and looked like it would collapse soon.
"So good.... Fucking good!" Kyuubi groaned out when he played with her breasts, groping the left tits and squeezed it tightly while concentrating in sucking her right nipple "You're the best Naruto-kun... keep fucking me and maybe I will let you fuck some of my Kitsune girls!"
"Really, where is that cocky attitude about I'm your only go?" Naruto smirked playfully
"Nibi-chan would love to get to know you" she smiled and then bucking her hip to meet with his thrust "and I would gladly introduce you to my second in command Naruto-kun, hell, I would let you fuck the maids if you WANT!" Kyuubi reached her orgasm at the same time with Naruto, his thick hot cum shooting out the head of his cock to Kyuubi's eager womb.
"So Kyuubi-chan... do I pass?" Naruto smiled and pulled himself up, his thick cum flowing out of her pussy as he leaning his back against the wall.
"Yes you pass Naruto-kun" Kyuubi smirked and crawled to his cock, supporting herself with her elbows Kyuubi engulfed his rock hard cock in her mouth and popping her head up and down sensually.
"Kyuubi-chan, about the other method you say that could use to summon you" Naruto said while Kyuubi just continued on sucking his cock. The blond ran his hand through her long red hair and forced her head a little bit faster "and why did you attack Konoha anyway?"
She stopped in midway before pulling her head back, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroked him furiously
"The first time was Madara, he summoned me to help him defeated Hashirama Senju with the cause of his soul" Naruto nodded his head "But his wife Uzumaki Mito had appeared and sealed me inside her body using the same jutsu Yondaime use" Kyuubi spat some more saliva on his cock, never stopped her rough stroking "the second time was Uchiha Obito if I'm right, I don't know how he know to summon me but I think it connect to Madara. Before I could find him I was face to face with the damn village whose founder was Hashirama. I attacked it afterward not caring where was my summoner" and swallowed his cock once again.
Naruto shook his head, she really was a sadistic and evil Kitsune. Grapping a fist full of her hair Naruto pushed her head down so his cock could go all the way into her throat and made her stayed like that. She was a skill lover and Naruto didn't have to worry her lack of oxygen.
Snaking his hand to her tits he gave them a good slap at the side before groping them in his hand.
Naruto pulled her head back and wrapped his hand around her waist, with a smooth move he hugged her tightly against his body before thrusting his cock in her pussy.
"Now be a good girl and hold on me tight if you don't want to fall" Immediately Kyuub wrapped her legs and arms around Naruto when he released his hands on her hips, hugging him as tight as she could. The blond stood up from his bed and stepped out of the bed, with each step he made actually send mini-orgasm all over Kyuubi's body.
The blond took just let her stayed like that for several seconds before putting her down to the table. Taking her legs and put them over his shoulder, Naruto grabbed her small hip and started his thrusting into her once again.
"Ah~ ah~ ah~...." Kyuubi moaned out while sucking his finger erotically, Naruto wanted to summon some clones to join the fun too but decided tonight he would enjoy her all for himself fuck. Pulling back from her pussy Naruto thrust deep inside of her incredible tight asshole and picking up his pace. He still have a hard time moving when his cock was in her anal, it wasn't as hot as her pussy but it sure tight, tighter than anything he had ever felt with his body.
"I'm cumming" Naruto warmed her.
"CUM on my body Naruto-kun, let me feel your seed on my skin..." Kyuubi smirked and then slid down to the ground and landed on her butt when Naruto pulled out.
The Kyuubi just smiled stupidly, her eyes gazed away at Naruto shooting his cum all over her face before moving down to her neck and tits. Wrapping her soft fur tail around his cock she stroked it furiously earning more cum from the youthful blond. He painted her front body from head to told, straining her red hair with his sticky white cum. She looked down at her body and saw every part of it was dripping with thick cum, even her cheeks weren't spare, rope of rope of cum dripping down showing the unholy amount of sperm he had released.
Taking a rope in fingers Kyuubi opened her mouth wide before putting it in her mouth slowly, loving the taste of the blond. His sperm was quite delicious, being a demon mean she could taste the cum different than human and drinking his cum was like drinking the richest kind of wines.
Kyuubi continue to drink the cum as she saw his cock twitched uncontrollably with his eyes fixed on the sex goddess in front of him. Smirking she pulled him to her by his cock and took it in her mouth, sucking a few time before using a small trick she learnt from the succubus race with just little of her youki left.
Naruto's eyes widened when he felt unimaginable pleasure washed over his cock as he released his seed once again in Kyuubi waiting mouth. The woman just smile and gulped down his cum happily. He knew she had done something but couldn't help but continuing to cum as strong and as fast as he could. Naruto began to felt light head as he fell on his butt, but Kyuubi never let his cock out of her mouth as she followed every of his movement.
After ten minutes of drinking the rich liquid, Kyuubi felt her stomach was basically full with cum and felt his cock softened. She wasn't a succubus so those cum would stay in her body like that for a few hours, the spell she just use was a basic spell of succubae to help them drink the spearm out of their victims faster to absorb the energy from them. It was a good spell and didn't require much youki.
Kyuubi pulled her head back before give him a final kiss... on his cock head and smiled
"I will return to your mindscape for now, if you want to use me, feel free to summon me at any time. But remember that if you don't think about me when you're using Kuchiyose no Jutsu then you will summon the other Kitsune" she finished with a seductive wink before disappeared in a puff of smoke.