Chapter 14 : Birthday Celebration

"Naruto-kun, what's the meaning of this"
Kyuubi asked while glaring at the blond shinobi, who was having his back at her. Naruto could avoid Mira, but he couldn't never avoid her.
"You're making yourself look bad in the eyes of th..."
"You have a freaking name" Naruto cut her off, glancing back at her "Kurahime, isn't it?" His glare and his words made the Queen of Vixen looked away, afraid of meeting his eyes
"Why didn't you tell me?" Naruto asked "Did you just playing around with me? So that one day I can open the damn gate for you so you can take your revenge on human?"
"No of course not!" Kyuubi said quickly with a little panic in her tone "I admit that at first I wanted to find some...flesh relief in you as well as archive my goal in revenge on human" she paused before saying "But it's different now, I'm no longer thinking of using you. I just wanted to make you happy, to find you some happiness in your life which I had taken away from your childhood just because I'm inside you"
"I'm in love with you Naruto-kun" she confessed truthfully, making Naruto widened his eyes a little. Kyuubi never said the word 'love' like that before.
"But why don't you tell me your real name?" Naruto asked, his tone softer.
"Unlike my siblings, who name's their tittle like Nibi's name is Nibi" Kurahime said "but it was because of their mother, who's demon that came from powerful demon clan and became my father's lovers. My mother is unlike them... She is human, just like you"
"Eh?" Naruto gasped.
"She gave me a name when I was born and even though my servant, my siblings, my people... they all called me with my tittle, the name my father gave me, Kyuubi my real name is always Kurahime"
"Being a half-youkai, a Hanyou is already a bad thing to the demon world" Kyuubi said sadly "an outcast, a being that belonged to neither world"
"I earn the respect of Youkai through my title" Kyuubi smiled at him "I don't want you to take pity of me, after how much I boasted about hating human. Now you know I'm a hanyou, and even have a human name, what do you think Naruto-kun, do you hate me now?"
"I could never hate you Ky...Kura-chan" Naruto smiled at her "Even a method is a little strange, you're the one who changed my life. Just like my wish Dattebayo!" He exclaimed
"Everything will last forever" Kurahime smiled and took Naruto's hand into her "Let's return to your party Naruto-kun" she kissed him on the cheek before walking back to the theatre, together.
Line Break
"Naruto-sama" Mira cried out and launched herself as Naruto, pulling his head her large heavenly tits and hug him tightly "I'm so worry" she sobbed.
"I'm so sorry Kurahime" Aphrodite turned to the Kyuubi and said apologically "I..."
"Don't be Aphy, I'm quite thankful having you tell him my real name" Kyuubi shook her head, smiling at the Goddess of Love.
"So..." Nibi stepped up with the other dancers followed closely behind her, while the high-class female Youkai gathering around them "I guess we can skip the dancing performent now, can't we?"
"It's not like I don't enjoy it but..." Naruto looked around and saw the lustful look in the women's eyes "there another thing to do?"
"You know Naruto-sama, we're quite horny because of Nibi-sama's performents along with the girls" a long black hair young woman said "And we heard that you're the best lover any girls could hope to find with the power to dublicate yourselves" the other women nodded in agreement.
"This is Succubus' holy ground Naruto-sama" Mira whispered into his ears "There is multi spare rooms in this castle, with enough 'euquipments' for you to explode your wildest fantasy"
A smirk appeared on Naruto's face while he looked around, his cock growing to its full mast and finally stood at the length of sixteen inches, as hard as steel.
"Taju...Kage Bushin no Jutsu!"
An army of stark-naked Naruto's clones appeared with a smug grin on their face, making the women cheered out loudly and giggled in excitement.
"There is enough for every holes" Kyuubi announced loudly, wrapping her arms around Naruto's arm "Have fun" and the couple both disappeared into the castle, finding a room for themselves.
The Succubi Castle soon filled with lustful moans as every single spare rooms of the palace became the place for sex to happen.
With Aphrodite.
"Come here boys" Aphrodite chosed five out of hundred of Naruto before leading them into the castle, finding an empty room and walked inside.
After locking it, the goddess of Love looked around the room, which appeared to be a very elegant looking bedroom with Queen size bed and...much to her amusement every kinds of sex toys, drugs and equipments used to make sex even more exciting.
This is Succubus castle after all.
"How long can you clones last?" Aphrodite asked sultrily after turning on a faint pink-color light. Sitting down the bed and motioned her finger to the five to come at her.
"Boss gave us enough chakra to last a day" one of them said as all five stood in front of Aphrodite with their cock tiwtching, throbbing at the sight of Aphrodite's erotic body "so you don't have to worry about us suddenly disappear"
"Then...please help yourself" she grabbed two massive cocks, amazed by the size of them before bumping rapidly "Don't hold back" and shot her head forward, taking another one into her mouth.
Getting knees to the ground, Aphrodite moved slightly away from the bed as the clones cricled around her, with one of them kneeding down behind Aphrodite and pulled her dress down, making her tits fell out deliciously.
Aphrodite sucked on the massive length skillfully despite her mouth being stretched to the limit. Changing the four cocks simulationly Aphrodite couldn't help but like the way the one behind her was playing and groping her large tits.
Aphrodite really admired Kyuubi's imagination and creative, as no way a mortal male beings could be this well-endowed.
Even Ares, her former lover who her broke up a day ago wasn't this big.
"Damn, her mouth is good" The clone that was being sucked by the goddess moaned.
"Aphrodite's hand is so smooth" the clone at the left said, moaning throatily as he was being jerked off by Aphrodite's silk like hand.
"You guys should probabaly try her tits later" Clone Naruto who was playing the goddess of Lust's tits roughtly pulled them apart by the nipples, earning a shudder by the goddess as she currently losing the ability to moan "these are the best, it's so soft and as firm as hell" he moved them together before letting his fingers sinking into the orb of flesh.
"Want me to lube it up a bit pal?" The clone then pulled his cock out of Aphrodite's mouth and released a massive rope of cum into the valley of her tits.
"Cum already?" Aphrodite asked, sounding a little disapointed though she's amazed of how much he released with just one ejacuation.
"Sorry bitch, that is just our pre-cum" the goddess widened her eyes in shock as the Naruto behind her whispered into her ear before kissing her neck, just as a sixteen inches cock rammed into her mouth and went down her throat.
This kept on for another twenty minutes with the Narutos fucked Aphrodite's face with long and hard thrust, loving the feeling of Aphrodite's talent mouth and tight throat.
"Here we come!" All four of them roared out while stroking their cock rapidly as they couldn't wait to coat Aphrodite in their sperm.
The fifth Naruto the got out of the way, letting Aphrodite grab her breasts and offered them together in front of the four Naruto with her mouth opened wide and her tongue sticking out.
Thick and hot, powerful blasts of sperm erupted from their cock, blasting into Aphrodite's face and body, espefially her breasts with such force that nearly knocking her off balance.
"Fuck!" Aphrodite cried as the amount of cum that was being released at her. Forcing herself through the waves of sperm which was being released at hẻ body, Aphrodite capture a cock into her mouth in hope of tasting the delicious smelt cum directly the source.
Kurahime's imagination is just plain crazy.
After twenty minutes, Aphrodite finally had her full and pulled back, receiving multi rope of cum to the face and tits, which now she just stood there enjoying being painted white with goo.
Finally, after another five minutes, Narutos' climax finally stopped.
"So fucking much!" Aphrodite moaned as cum dripped from hef chin to her breasts, before running into her cleavage and down her full belly "how?"
"Kyuubi's chakra" a Naruto clone grinned while his cock was still as hard as ever, just like how his fellow clones was.
"This is just fucking crazy" the lewd goddess moaned even more lewdly, sucking on her breasts while put on quite a show to the clones
The cum around Aphrodite's body suddenly glowed in a light pink color before turning into multi ribbons of light and disappeared into Aphrodite's body.
"Wow" The clones said in amazement as the goddess of love finally cleaned from the sperm.
"This castle's name is Succubus for a reason you know" Aphrodite stood up and climbed on the bed, removing the last piece of her dress before coming on all four "let's continue shall we?" She asked seductively while shaking her ass, making the ass cheeks jiggling erotically.
"Mind if I try her first?" The Naruto who played with her breasts asked his fellow, his was really horny and wanted nothing more than fucked Aphrodite like an animal in heat.
"Don't wear her out too much" they said.
"Hey, she's a goddess, what could go wrong?" He said before climing on the bed, cock swinging between his legs in front of him.
"What a body!" the clone commented, running his hands through the curves of the sex goddess body and spanked her hard when his hand got to her ass "What a great ass you have here" he gave her another loud spank, moving his cock to her open mouth and thrust inside "You might want to lube it up bitch"
He caressed her ass crack before moving down to her sex, pinching her clitort making the goddess screamed out between his cock and cum.
There is four things you should know about while fucking inside Succubus Castle.
First, lust isn't a problem as the castle is like a big box of aphrodisiac.
Second, stamina isn't a problem too as long as both parties still want it, their stamina will constantly reproduced
Third, sperm will be automatically absored into the womam's body, giving them life-force energy the same way Succubus does with the sperm.
And lastly, the females will become extra sensitive to make the fucking even more enjoying and thriving.
"I think this should be enough" Naruto said as he looked at Aphrodite's wet pussy, which was constantly releasing love juice.
The clone then got to behind Aphrodite and pullef her ass a little higher in the air, which her front being supported by her elbows which would most likely collasped.
"Brace yourself" He shouted and positioned his cock ather pussy entrance, thrusting the bulbous head inside before grabbing her small hip and plunged his cock inside.
Stars filled their vision
"Fucking God/Dear Zeus!" Both of them cried out as Naruto rammed his cock all the way into her womb, punching the end of it and knock the very wind out of her lungs.
Naruto began to pound his cock into her wildly as her tight tunel was gripping every inches of his cock like a gloves too tight for such a mammoth rod.
"Too much...Too much" Aphrodite moaned out as she was being rode like never before "So fucking good" she cried out as she cum powerfully around Naruto's cock "Ride me harder" her elbows finally collasped as she fell flat on the bed, drooling like a mess.
"She's fucking tight" Clone Naruto groaned out as pleasure shook his body, his hip becoming a blur as he thrust into her fast and hard.
Releasing her waist the clone fell flat on Aphrodite's back before moving his hands down, finding her large tits and grope them, his hip never stopped as he pounded mercilessly into her tight twat.
"C'mon, we're waiting" The other clones said inpatiently while bumping their cock as looking at their indentical blonde fucking the sex goddess in front of them was as horny as hell.
But they both seemed too lost in lust to care about what was happening around.
For another hour Clone Naruto just fucked the red head goddess like that, blurring his hip as he thrust his cock in and pulled out before the goddess could even realize it.
"Here...I...Come!" The clone wrapped his hands around Aphrodite's neck and squeezed hard as he buried himself deep in her womb and exploded.
Aphrodite gasped as she opened her mouth wide in shock as the amount of cum being pushed into her, as Naruto's cock was too big for her tight pussy and block the entrance, forbidden her of releasing the sperm being bumped into her.
Much to her shock, Aphrodite felt her belly swelling up ridiculously. She should have no better, with the amount of sperm he could release with just her blowjob, fulling her womb to the prim and then more in no time wasn't a hard task for Naruto.
Aphrodite exprience yet another orgasm just by thinking of having the real Naruto fucking her.
"Phew, I'm done" Clone Naruto said and pulled himself put of Aphrodite, his cock coating in his own white goo.
Sperm spilled out of Aphrodite's womb before being tuened into energy and disappeared into Aphrodite's body, gaining back a little amount of her strength.
Shakingly climbing back to her four, Aphrodite then leaned her back against the wall, breathing hard as she wiped away the sweats on her forehead.
Opening her eyes, the goddess of lust paled when she saw the other four Narutos were standing on the bed in front of her, their cock twitching and throbbing.
"What're you waiting for?" She asked a little weakly but still very horny and readied for more.
She wouldn't be the Goddess of Lust and Desire, Sexuality if she wasn't.
With Nibi
"Nya" Nibi pulled surpringly only a clone into the room located at the second floor by his cock, meowling lustfully.
She could already hear the sound of fucking with her sensitive hearing and look like the Narutos was having their time with the guests.
"I thought you're going to chose more" Naruto said while caressing her ass.
Like the orignial said before, she might be the more logical and common sense girl out of the two royal Youkai sister, but when it came to sex she was as slutty as Kyuubi.
"If I pick more clones then it would be like I just want sex from you" Nibi giggled "So, you finally found out Nee-sama's real name eh?"
"How did you...?"
"You forgot that I'm also your tenant Naruto-sama" She poked his abs "Mira-chan's now your faithfully mate, Kyuubi-nee sama is one step closer to your heart, Erza-chan is always your favorite. If I don't get serious then this kitty might fall behind" she smiled.
"Hey, you know boss...I mean I love all of you girls equally right?" Nibi cocked an eyebrow "Uh, maybe Kura-chan a little more than the other but it doesn't make me care less about you"
"Thanks Naruto-sama, for such a nice work" Nibi giggled.
"Enough talk" The clone said as he slapped her ass "Strip and let me show you how much I love you"
"You mean...this body of slutty pet?" Nibi asked seductively as she raised her hands together on top of her head and slowly moved around, shaking her ass while doing so.
Since her dancing uniform was so revealing, each of her dancing movement really a good turn on for the blond
"Yes" Naruto shot his hand out and grabbed her neck when Kyuubi have her back to him, his hand between the valley of her tits while his massive cock being sandwiched between her thighs "but I love you more, my twin tails neko-chan"
His other hand went into her shirt to grope her large tits, squeezing the soft watermelon while Nibi did the same to his cock by her thighs.
"I... UGH!" Naruto silenced by ramming his finger into her mouth and down her throat as far as he could.
"You're just a mere horny cat, neko-chan" Naruto growled into her ear, her cat ears which appeared on the top of her head and twitched excitedly "act like a proper kitty then maybe I'll reward you with your favorite milk"
"Nyah" she meowled in answer, sounding truly like a cat and even purring like one.
Naruto the pulled himself from her and before Nibi could wonder what he's going to do, he grabbed her tiny shirt and tore it apart, making her large tits fell out of its binding and her upper body was now completely bared.
He didn't remove her pants, but he did tear a good amount of silky cloth away from the pants around her ass regnion and pussy, exposing both assets as well as a good amount of her inner thighs.
"Nyah!" she screamed when Naruto grabbed both front and back side of her G-string and pulled it up, making the blue string went into her pussy's entrance and her ass crack, nearly pulling her up before being torn away by Naruto.
Nibi fell to the ground on her knees but Naruto soon turned her around, her big blue-cat eyes looked up at him, especially his cock which was being stroke steadily.
"Nyah" she meolwed and stuck her tongue out, waitung for Naruto to push his cock into her mouth.
"I would claim your mouth later neko-chan, but first" the clone pulled his cock up, revealing his massive sperm sack and fist-size balls to her eyes "these two boys is going to give you a lot of milk, so you should treat them nicely" he smirked and moved closer to her face.
Nibi didn't hesitant for a single second as she took one of his ball into her mouth and suck eagerly.
"That's it, suck then my little neko" Clone Naruto grinned as he let his cock resting on Nibi's face while the Queen of Neko sucking his balls "be a good pet"
Thick string of saliva dripped down Nibi's tits and the valley between her breasts.
His cock twitched when Naruto glanced down and saw Nibi looking at him with what could be said the 'kitty-cat's eyes'. It's the first time he had seen such eyes and the affect it had on him was as powerful as the infamous 'puppy-dog's eyes'.
"Enough" He said and pulled his sperm sack, which was dripping with Nibi's saliva out of her mouth "lay on your back with your face turned upward on the bed"
"Nya"
Nibi meolwed before crawling to the bed on all four, swaying her ass side to side erotically before climbing on the bed and did what Naruto told her to.
Laying on her back before letting her head outside of the bed, Nibi looked at Naruto from upside down and licked her lips with a slutty smile.
"Nyah" she smiled as Naruto put his cock on her nose, letting Nibi took in the peice of meat that would give her her favorite milk.
Naruto took his cock and beat it against Nibi's cheeks, smearing a large amount of pre-cum on her face before touching her pink lips with the tip of his cock
As soon as Nibi opened her mouth Naruto thrust his cock in, reaching the deepest part he could go in one go and moaned out when her throat gripped his cock painfully hard.
His large balls rested on her eyes blocking Nibi's vision, but she could feel the blode grabbed both of her thighs and pulled her legs apart before slamming his face into her pussy.
If Nibi could moan, she must be screamed her heart out by Naruto's skilfull mouth eating her mouth hungrily, thrusting his tongue inside of her pussy rapidly while roxking his hip, using her throat as a sex toy to get himself off.
"Ugh...Ugh..ugh" the sound of his cock moving inside of her throat was music to his ear, but clone Naruto kept on lapping her sweet juice, lightly bitting her clitort and thrust his tongue inisde of her pussy as deep as he could.
Clone Naruto kept it like that for another half an-hour before quickly pulled himself out of her throat when he reached his orgasm.
Climbing on the bed Naruto grabbed Nibi's left tit and pulled her up, stroking his cock with his other hand hand aimed the head at her face.
"Nyah" Nibi moaned and opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out.
"Here's your milk pet"
After he said that an enormous thick rope of cum blast straught into her mouth, filling it full.
Nibi closed her lips and savored the sperm in her mouth for a moment before gulping it all down her throat, then she opened again only to recieve another mouthful of her most favorite milk.
Naruto then began to spray his cum on her tits, blasting wave after wave of sperm on her mounds before returning to her face, painting it white.
"Nyah" she purred after the tenth moutful of thick cum as clone Naruto finally got over his orgasm, cum dripping from the tip.
Thrusting his cock slightly into her oral, letting the queen of neko sucked his cock clean Naruto then pulled out and watched Nibi with a lustful smirk.
"I hope you're not satisfied yet" he said and picked her up against his body, wrapping her legs around his and slammed his cock into her pussy, making Nibi cried out in pleasure "because this mouth of you need to be fed too"
Taking her ass cheeks in his hands Narito started to rock his hip wildly into her vagina, letting the gravity increase her falling speed, impaling the poor neko on his cock rapidly.
This is boss' birthday, his birthday...might enjoy it to the fullest.
With Mirajane
When it come to sex, the Queen of Succubus was a different matter.
"Here you go" She slapped a clone's ass and pushed him toward the daughter of the Tengu Clan, who was waiting eagerly for her share of clones.
Watching the girl and clone walked into the castle Mira couldn't help but smile. As a Succubus she could feel an enormous anount of lust radiating from het caslte, every room of Succubus Castle was now filled with wild sex.
"Ah~, that's the last one" Mira giggled as he left nipple were being sucked by a clone, who had been with her ever since Naruto summoned his clones.
"Such a greedy boy" Mira giggled and pressed his face into ht valley of her tits, which he snugged into it like he was snuggin in two softest pillows in the world "Now let's see how much clones left for little Mira" she then faked a gasp "Oh my"
There were still at least ten clones, including the one that was trying to put as much as her watermelon-size into his mouth as possible.
They all looking at the last woman with lustfill eyes, their cock throbbed as their eyes glued to her lewd body, cladding in skimpy and revealing clothes.
"Let's go to my room and have some fun shall we?" She swayed her ass sensually "Eep"
Mira yelped when the Naruto that was sucking her tits suddenly grabbed her hip before lifting her up, twisted her body around and put her on his shoulder.
"Let's go guys!" He shouted, which his fellow clones also cheered out in excitement.
Mira giggled as she was carried to her room by her blond hung and followed by a group of indentical naked Naruto, with their cock moving in front of them.
Looking at the large bellow her, Mira couldn't help but grabbed it with her hands and then took his cock down/up her throat, sucking along the way.
"Yo guys" The Naruto who was carrying Mira greeted when he crossed path with his fellow clone, who was having his hands around the waist of a pair of busty twin "Lucky son of the bitch" he muttered.
As soon as the group got to Mira's room, Naruto threw Mira on the bed befroe sitting on her face with his cock burried deeply into her throat.
"Let's have fun with this slut guys!" He called to the group of clones, who jumped on the bed and found a position to fuck Mira.
Two lucky Narutos got their chance with her pussy and anal first as one of them lifted Mira's body up and got underneath her, ramming his cock into her anal while the other took her thighs and rammed his cock into her pussy, burrying deep inside of her womb.
Another clones sat on her stomach and let the clone who was fucking her anal took both of her large tits in his hands, pressing them together with his friend cock at between.
"Thanks" He grinned and rocked his hip wildly, moaning out as the soft feeling of her tits around his cock.
"No problem" The Naruto underneath Mira said as he fucked Mira's anal faster to match the clone, who was fucking Mira's pussy, speed.
Four other clones circled around and bellow Mira, using her limps to jerk them off as two clones was being stroke by the succubus' hand while the other two was recieving foot-job from her
The last two clones took her long, curly silk like hair and wrapped around their cock to mastubrate, waiting for their turn to ravish her.
Mira just fucking good like that.
Her room was the only room in the castle that didn't have the cum absorbing magic, so literality, sperm was being sprayed everywhere around the room but neither Clones nor slut care about it, it would only make the wild party even more erotic.
Mira's belly look like she was about to give birth, cum covered most of her body while as soon as a cock left one of her lower holes, another one would replace it.
Her throat was being fucked mercilessly while her tits became the play things for the clones.
And yet she was still screaming out like a slut, asking for more.
"More, gimme more" Mira shouted as another wave of cum blasted straight at her face. Her cheeks were red and her eyes dazed as Mira was completely drunk from all the sperm Narutos shot into her "Fuck this bitch har- ugh..." Mira's voice turned into the gagging sound of a massive rod being thrust into her throat, which the next second she sucked on eagerly.
The Queen of Succubus took in yet another belly full of cum as the clone fucking her anal letting Mira empty herself before ramming his cock back into her asshole when he saw her belly back to normal side.
That night, Mira truly lived up her name as the daughter of Lilith
With Kyuubi
"Oh my" Kyuubi muttered when she heard another pleasure scream of her white hair guardian "Mira sounds like she is the one who's enjoying the fun"
Naruto couldn't help but chuckle at that.
Unlike what was going on around the castle, Naruto and Kyuubi, with the red head vixen just laid on Naruto's chest, listening to his strong heartbeats.
"Tomorrow is going to be a pain" Naruto muttered as he stared at the celling, his hand around Kyuubi's shoulder as he gently move his hand against her smooth skin "when the clones dispell tomorrow morning I'm most likely going to have a massive morning wood"
"You know you'll have me here Naruto-kun" Kyuubi said as she looked at him with a seductive smile.
"Are you sure you don't want to make love Kura-chan?" Naruto asked. Not that he really needs it right now with Kyuubi here, because Mira's a succubus as her nature called for it, he didn't want his relationship with Kurahime just blank with sex.
"For now, let's just stay like this" the Kyuubi said, closing her eyes "get some sleep Naruto-kun, I have a feeling that you'll have a long mission tomorrow"
"You right Kura-chan" Naruto nodded and closed his eyes, ignored all the noises coming from all around the castle
Line Break-A week later
"Naruto-sama, Kyuubi-sama, everyone, I'm home!" Erza Scarlet opened the door of her master's room and got inside.
The next instant, she widened her eyes in shock while her mouth dropped to the ground in shock, drool escape her mouth.
"Oh you're home Erza-chan" Naruto smiled to Erza as he rushed back and forth in his room, gathering his ninja gears.
"Naruto-sama" she bowed, still unable to stop glacing at then giant strawberry cake "I'm so sorry for not attending your birthday, please hit me"
"Don't worry Erza-chan" Naruto shook his head as he wrapped some bandages around his thigh "Eat some cake Erza" he pointed to the cake.
"Really Naruto-sama?" Erza asked hopefully
"Yeah" he nodded "but quickly okay, we're heading out in an hour"
"What for Naruto-sama?" Erza asked.
"We've an escorting mission at Demon Country" Naruto said, making Erza widened her eyes slightly "for some reason the others wanted to come with me as well, so I can't just leave you home" he frowned.
"Alright Naruto-sama" a part of her already understand what her mistress want at Demon Country but decided to not saying it out loud "I will finish that cake in no time"
"Good, but don't try to bite more than you can chew"