Chapter 21

"...Neh, so you're the infamous Kyuubi no Kitsune? The Great Queen of Makai who wasn't only respect by the demons but also the Demon Slayer clans as well?"
"I'm also heard that you're the one who ended the Great War of Makai, making it the springboard to save the world from the ultimate destruction of wars between factions"
"You're also know as ultimate slut behind the beautiful, angellic appearance, who sleep with men as long as they're handsome and have a large manhood, even there's the rumor you had sex with an entire army of ten thousand youkai, then killed every single one of just because they boasted about it"
"Can I kill her Naruto-kun?"
Naruto didn't know wherever he should laugh or cry after Kurahime, who was sitting on his left asked that question
Ever since they left the hotel and headed to Kiri, Mai had kept on talking non-stoppingly, to the point she was getting on everyone's nerves, especially Kurahime since she had so much good/bad reputation which seemed to be well known among the one who know about the supernatural-beings realms.
They're curenttly riding on Erza who was in her enormous youkai form, carrying Naruto, Kurahime, Varete and unfortunately for the Queen of Makai herself, Mai.
The other four were flying on the sky with Grayfia kept on sighing everytime Mai finished a question. Carol was sitting on Zeus' giant eagle while Aphrodite taught her how to read properly from a fashion magazine though the love goddess looked more like she was trying to dress up Carol since she's only wearing that skin tight black swimsuit of her.
"Little girl" Varete, who was sitting behind Naruto turned her head to the right and said coldly to Mai "be quite"
"H-hai" Mai yelped and spluttered nervously.
After a minute.
"Are we there yet? It's so bore, I want to do something, at least let me make everyone's bento this lunch. Can I do that Naruto?"
He and Kurahime, alongside with Nibi who was cuddling inside his lap in her little cat form groaned.
"This is going to be a very long journey" Erza mused as she speed up her running.
After two hours of non-stopped running and crossed an ocean without so much of an effort, Erza finally stopped at the Mizu no Kuni's port when she realized the mist became too thick for her to keep on going in her giant form.
"So this is Mizu no Kuni?" Mira asked as she looked around, most of the port was being covered in thick mist.
Since Mizu no Kuni was directly affected by Kirigakure's bloodline wars, the port wasn't a happy place to look at. The screen reminded him greatly of Nami no Kuni before Tazuna was able to build the bridge.
"Let's go girls" Naruto said and walking a head, with Kurahime and Nibi disappeared into his mindscape, Erza leaped onto the rooftop to watch out for the group from above and Aphrodite climbed on Zeus' eagle since she would cause as much problem as Kurahime with her incredible features, carrying in Carol with her.
Naruto, leading the group of Varete, Grayfia, Mira and Mai walked through the street of the town, asking the townpeole to get as much informstion as they could. Naruto even used his clones to spread out around the town but so far, he wasn't be able to find out more about the Rebel Force's location.
Spank!
"Ouch! What's that for?" Mai winced when she was spanked on the ass by Naruto, she was standing outside of a game shop, where many colorful toy was activating and playing around inside
"Stop messing around, we're in no time for game" Naruto said "just how old are you anyway?" He looked down at her, since her height was only upto his lips.
"I'm nineteen"
"And you're still into this stuffs?" Naruto groaned "I'm sixteen and I don't play them anymore you know" he walked away but Mai quickly followed behind him.
"But wait, why did you spank me? You just need to call me you know" she asked with a suspicuous tone
"Just feel like it" Naruto grinned "plus, your ass look like it will bounce nicely when I spank you"
"Pervert!" She attemped to kick his crotched but Naruto already grabbed her ankle.
"You know for someone who's not wearing any panties" he brought her legs up a little to see her pinl pussy's lips with a sly smile "you should consider of less kicking and more punching"
"Just die perv!" She slashed her iron fans at him wildly while screaming out in frustration, but Naruto already ran away laughing, Mai chasing closely at his tail.
"Ah, young love" Aphrodite smiled as she looked at the two.
"Love?" Carol asked after hearing that words.
"Yes my dear, love" she then clicked her finger and her clothes was changed by a tight teacher outfit with the white blouse's top ready to bust off any second "now, how about we move to...'The Talk' and sex-ed?"
Down bellow, Naruto was pulling his wallet out to pay for three ice-creams, since Grayfia and Varete was in no mood for such child's food. Giving Mai and Mira the strawberry flavor Naruto and his small group continue to do their gathering information, with Erza following them with her leaping from rooftop to rooftop above them.
"Don't you hear?" Naruto brought out his arm to stop the girl when his groud crossed a small footstand, with two man and a few costumers sitting inside with bottles of sake on their table "The Rebel Force is going to launch a large attack to Kiri three days from now"
"Really? this soon?" His friend asked with an surprise, yes low tone.
"Mira-chan, do your job" he told his mate, who then grinned and turned to the other while walking backward with a seductive smile.
"Watch" she pulled down the zipper of her shirt a little, exposing the valley of her breasts and a massive amount cleavage before turning around and walk straight to the stand
The radiating beauty of Mirajane Strauss immediately lift up the gloomy asmotphere of the foodstand.
It seemed that it's not everyday they had a super attractive and sexy woman who was wearing clothes that exposed even more skins than the place it was covering stepped foot into the place like this
"Hello gentlemen" she smiled brightly with her hands on her bared hip "long day isn't it?"
"Ah yes yes, please come in" the owner quickly left his stand and came to pull down the chair for the beautiful woman with a lustful eyes and slightly drooling mouth.
"Thank you, but I...prefer to sit with these two handsome men more" she smiled and sat down the table of the two shinobi much to the shock and excitement "you won't mind, do you?"
"Of course, of course Ojou-chan" they chorused.
"Then here, have a drink" she took the bottle of sake and leaned to him to pour the sake into his glass, making her large soft tits leaned against the table and seemed to be nearly falling out of her shirt.
Outside the street, Naruto and the rest of his group was sitting at the opposite shop having some dangos with Erza joining them, keeping a close eyes on Mira as she seduce the men in order to make them spill out everything she wants.
"You're her mate right?" Mai asked Naruto.
"Yeah" Naruto nodded as he put another dango into his mouth before chewing.
"You're not jealous?"
"She's an Succubus, their Queen actually" Naruto sughed "cause I'm a man, I feel jealous when my lover does these kinds of things to the other men, but I know Mira and I believe in her"
"If I remember correctly Mira's the Lover-Succubus, the race of succubus who view their mate at nothing but god" Erza told them "if she's thinking about betraying Naruto's love for her, she'll die mentally, basically gone insane and die from the inside out before those thoughts could appear in her mind"
"And what if Naruto reject her love for him?"
"She will die..." Was all Erza's answer for Erza's question.
Naruto kept his eyes on Mirajane, the woman who was carrying their unborn child with a soft smile. She's by unquestionablly the one who showed the most affection to him, during their love making, during their moments with each other and even during the times they made wild-sex.
Varete looked at Naruto and saw the eyes he was looking at Mira and for once, her eyes didn't hold that calm yet colder than eyes look as it soften.
After ten minute, Mira walked out of the stand while zipping up her shirt, the men already pass out on their table with a satisfied smile.
"Did you find out anything Mira?" Erza asked as she saw her best friend came closer.
"Not much since these two aren't part of the Rebel force" Mira shook her head as she sat down next to Naruto "but there's a rumor that the bloodline side's headquarter is at the West forest of Kiri, however, it's just a rumor since The Yondai Mizukage was unable to find anyone there"
"That's the thing we need, let's go girls"
Naruto told them and stood up from his chair, leaving a few ryo on the table and headed out of the town.
Line Break
"W-Wow" Naruto said as he took the first bite of the food inside the orange bento Mai gave him "your cooking skill is good, this is delicious" Mira noddee her head rapidly in agreement, having her own bento in her hands
"Ara, thank you very much" the brunette giggled.
"Yes, I have to admit that" Erza nodded her head in agreement, though the bento could never compare to her strawberry cheesecake, they're very delicious.
"At least you're more useful than just sit around and talk all day" the Kunoichi pouted at Varete's words.
"So Carol" Naruto turned to the golden hair superwoman and saw she was playing with the chopsticks, clearly she didn't know how to use them "here let's me help you" putting his own lunch box down to the ground the blond took Carol's hand into his and began to show her how to hold and use the chopstick.
"For someone who's going to become the ruler of Makai, he's surprisingly gentle don't you think sempai?" Mai leaned slightly to Grayfia and said with a low tone "aside from the fact that he's a completely pervert that's"
"Being surrounded by beautiful women who demanded sex every hours, every man no matter how good they're wouldn't be ablr to remain sane" Grayfia nodded "but yes, he's a gentle person, as he's already experience enough hardship in life. That's one of many reasons I chose to follow him"
The rest of the journey went on uneventful, but even with Mai kept on asking countless question and telling everyone about her being beaten around in the past by Grayfia, which was a little annoyed but the upbeat girl managed to keep the upper atmosphere quite well.
When the sun down, Naruto decided they should have some rest and wait till the next morning to continue their journey.
Camping in the forest meaned that Kurahime refused to go our, but Naruto indeed had dome nice time sitting beside the campfire with the girls, telling each other about themselves thug strenghten his bonds with them.
Since Erza had brought some camps with her, everyone had to split up and stay inside different camping. Nibi volunteer herself to keep Carol and Mai companied while the rest of the group stay inside the biggest camp Erza brought with her with Naruto.
"Is that what I think it is?" Mai gasped as she poked her head outside of the camp and kept her eyes on Naurto's camp, with shadows figures plant on the camp's wall.
But what shock her the most was that a long and large rod with weird shape pointing upward to the celling, with two or three feminine figure surrounded around it, shooting out something like globs of water every now and then.
"Oh, it's look like they put on some silence barrier around the camp" Nibi smiled when she saw Mai gasped again in shock when Mira's shadow literatily impaled herself on the massive rod before throwing her head back, her back bended "you still have a long way to go, kuoichi-chan" Nibi pet Mai's head softly before going back inside, joining Carol on the game they're playing.
However, what they didn't know was the Naruto who was enjoying the pleasure of the flesh from his women was just a clone, as the real Naruto, Varete, Grayfia and Kurahime had gone to Makai after entrusting Lilith to Erza, since she chosed to stay at the camp to be fucked by his clones, who he bumped enough Kurahime's chakra to last a month.
And of course, if Naruto wasn't going to Succubus Castle, there's still one more place for him to go to.
[Great Witches Castle]
"Damn"
Naruto said in amazement as he stood inside the library of the Great Witch Castle which was the largest library he had even seen in his life.
Naruto had come to Konoha's library once before but it was nothing compared to this place.
Grayfia was also in her own state of shock to see so many books around, she could see they were various kind of books from history to magic books.
Reaching for a pretty old looking on in the nearest bookshelf, Grayfia flipped through a few pages and widen her eyes slightly when she saw the intruction to perform a few extremely powerful ice-magics which were considered a myth among the magic users.
"This is the largest library of all reamls" Varete told Naruto while Kurahime walked to the magic books' section and began to search for something "this library was destroyed during the world, but it was rebulit as soon as this caslte was built."
"Since all the informations, every single details of the world are all here, with more and more books are being added everday to the point they have to use expanding spell to this room" Kurahime said as she ran her hand through the books to find the right one "it would be too dangerous to let this place fall into the wrong hands."
"With the Great Four being one of the first immortal, their wisdom's considered enough to handle and protect this place from harm" Varete nodded her head.
"How many books are there, Varete?" Naruto asked as he also looked for something interested to read.
"If you're managed to read one half a day and then read non-stopingly" Varete closed her eyes "you'll be able to read all of them in two and a half milions years"
Naruto paled, even some of the books here look like it would take a whole month to read.
"What're you looking for Kura-chan?"
"Something useful" was all her reply.
Naruto left Kurahime and went to the different sections to search for something to read with the help of his two guardians. There're so many choices that Naruto didn't know what to read first.
And he wasn't like reading books like this in the first place.
"Go find the Four and satisfy yourself Naruto-kun" Kurahime said as she used her tail to pull down his pants, revealing his inhuman cock "I will call you after we're done"
"Hey, there is a lot of interesting and useful things for me here" Naruto said after he took a book from the bookshelf, flipping through the pages Naruto found out that there're a lot powerful fuuton jutsu inside.
"But I will let my clone go play with them anyway" Naruto said, ignored the fact that he was naked from the waist down since he had gotten use to it.
Since it's already pretty late at night, all the witches who had a room in the castle had gone to sleep, Naruto didn't know if the Great Four were here or they had returned to their castle, but North did say they'll always here when he comes.
Calling for Kurahime's chakra, Naruto summoned four more clones, who would be able to last for at least a month.
"Now, split up and go to the witches' room" Nariro ordered them
"Aye boss" his clone grinned "I'll take South"
South, surprisingly loved to be the one who be beaten up during sex, kind of like Erza but at the lower level.
"Then you should prepare for some BDSM fun buddy" His fellow clone grinned to his clone before turning to the other "we will take West and East, they're probably staying with each other inside their room"
"So that left North for me" The last clones sweated a little, since North always wanted to be the dominated one whenever they're alone.
And when no one was looking, she loved to make him her bitch.
"Great" Naruto grinned "now have fun and remember when dispell, warm me first"
""Aye, boss!""
[At camp]
"Yes!" Mirajane Strauss cried as Naruto pounded her senseless from behind, holding her upper bodu up by her wrist "Fuck me harder Naruto-sama!"
"You're fucking tight" Naruto grinned and pounded harder "and I think Kaguya-chan was sucking my cock inside your womb" he joked, but Mira was so aroused by the thought that she climaxed powerfully around his cock "you're dirtying out sleeping place, bitch" he slapped her ass, hard.
Naruto the pulled his cock out of Mira's pussy and turned her over, grabbing both of her ankles and pushed her legs up until her knees were pressing tightly against her tits.
"Hold your legs" He demanded, which Mira obeyed unquestionablly.
Plunging his cock into Mira's anus Naruto pulled Erza toward him by her wrist, Naruto put his hand on her back to bring her closer to him and kiss Erza deeply, with her hands on his cheeks.
With the way the girl ate her strawberry cheesecake, Erza sure is one hell of kisser.
Rocking his hip, Naruto moaned into Erza's mouth as he fucked Mira with fast and hard thrust, like he was trying to turn her inside out.
"He conpletely ignore us" Lilith giggled as she laid beside Aphrodite and watched Naruto having his time just a few inches in front of her.
"Compare to us, they're still very young" Aphrodite nodded as she reached out to fond his balls "way more younger"
"I will fuck you two later" He pulled back from Erza's mouth and told the two older women, his hip never stopped rocking.
"Oh my, feel free Naruto" Aphrodite pulled her hand back and sucked her fingers "we've all night long to have fun after all"
Naruto chuckled and let Erza wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her face to his neck, kissing and nipping him lovingly.
Naruto, removing his hands from Erza's body, moved down to grab Mira's hip and used it to make his thrust went even faster as he was slowly coming to his climax.
Feeling his cock throbbed inside of her anal Mira opened her mouth to say.
"Cum inside my pussy Naruto-sama" she said quickly, feeling the lust coming from Naruto building up, his thrust became more wild "I...I want to give Kagu..ya-chan...a late...meal" she moaned.
That made Naruto grinned and he did what Mira requested.
Her stomach bloated before the Queen of Succubus realized it, putting on her elarging Mira sighed in happiness as she felt Kaguya budged a little inside her womb as Naruto filling the place up with his cum.
After thirty minutes of hard cumming Naruto finally pulled out and gave Mira's midriff a loving kiss before turning to Erza and pushed her down the ground.
"You're so greedy Kaguya-chan" Mira whispered as she ran her hands on her belly, which was slowly returning to its orignial size even faster than Mira herself could absorb "soon..."
"You know what?" Aphrodite leaned her face to Mira "I think I'll give Artemis a call about you, so she'll be there when you give birth to little Kaguya"
"Really Lady Aphrodite?" The Succubus Queen asked excitedly. Even if the goddess of Artemis despairs man, she's still the Goddess of Childbirth, if Artemis is there when she gives birth to Kaguya, then that's mean her daughter is going to be born safe and healthy.
"Of course, I'm actually lower myself down to ask for her help here" Aphrodite swirled her long curly bang with her finger while smiling "but since we're both sisters of Naruto's harem, I think it worth a try"
"I will be there for you too honey" Lilith smiled at her daughter "You're my daughter, Kaguya is my granddaughter after all"
"I love this family" The white haired succubus smiled and pushed both her arms above her head to stretch her back before sitting up "Oh my"
Mira couldn't help but giggle at the state Erza was in, with the clone fucking her senseless while cumming like a broken hose.
Naruto himself was also howling out like a lusting animal as he fucked Erza into a whimpering mess.
Two days from now, Erza's going to experience the first natural heat since three hundred years ago, which will be almost as bad as the Great Kyuubi when she was in heat.
It'll also be the day Erza planned to mate with Naruto, officially bonding their life with each other until the day one of them die.
Just let Erza enjoys the pleasure of the flesh for now because when it comes to mating season, Kitsune Youkai is nothing but slut who craze for anything that have a cock, shoot hot sperm out from the tip and give them children.
Whenever she went into heat, Erza usually locked herself inside a room that was immuned to magics and could not be destroyed in order to not become like her mistress.
The last time Erza experience such harsh feeling was when Mira drugged her with a potion that made her went into her heat state, but it's only temporary.
[At Great Witches' library]
"Varete, you don't have to follow me everywhere I go you know" Naruto said as he walked through the lobbies of the bookcase, trying to find something else to read after taking note of everything that useful for him in the previous wind style book.
It didn't help that Kurahime was keeping his pants, making Naruto walking around bottomless, with his cock swinging between his legs.
"Nonsense master Naruto" Varete said with a monotone "you must have at least one guardian beside you at all times, with that woman busy take care of herself, I'm the only one suitable for escorting you around"
The woman she was talking about must be Grayfia, since she said that word with such a distastful tone.
Naruto didn't know why Varete dislike Grayfia that much, Mira's hatred he could understand but Varete? Maybe it was just some rivalry between them since both had taken their reponsibility a little too much.
Suddenly when he got to a corner and about to turn right, a girl with bright crimson haired suddenly appeared and crashed into him with the top of her head hit his chin.
The force wasn't enough to knock him over but for the girl, it was a different story as she was forced to her backside and dropped all the books she was holding.
"Oh I'm sorry" Naruto said quickly and kneed down to pick up all the books lying on the ground.
"D-Don't worry, it's my...Naruto-sama?" Naruto looked up and met the sea-green eyes and extremely beautiful face belonged to Rias Gremory, the Maou Lucifer of the Devil Faction.
Then, her eyes moved down to his lower body and widen a little before quickly returned to his face with a faint blush on her face.
"Rias, right?" He gently helped her stood up with the books in his hand "what're you doing here?"
"Reading" she replied softly before looking at him with a smile "and you?"
"Kura-chan want to be here so I guest I'm taking along" smiled Naruto.
"Oh, and this is..." Rias then turned to Varete and smiled "Varete"
"Good evening master Lucifer" Varete bowed her head respectfully at Rias.
"So, I guest you became Naruto-sama's guardian like Grayfia" Varete nodded her head "Good for you Varete" she gently took the book from Naruto's hands before looking at the blond.
"I have to go now, see you later Naruto-sama, Varete" Rias bowed her head to Naruto before walking away.
As Naruto remembered what Erza had said about Rias, he couldn't help but agree with her. He had saw the books she was holding and some of them was very hard to understand, even though what he saw were just the lines on the cover.
She was indeed very intelligent if she could read something like that.
Intelligent...
A brain type...
Shaking his head, Naruto continued to wander around the library while having Varete gathering everything useful for him.
Line Break
"Okay, can you read this Carol?" Naruto asked as he sat right beside the superpower being Orochimaru created, handing her a normal book he found inside the Great Witches' library.
Listening to his word, Carol took the book and spoke it outloud like a child who just learn how to read, though with Aphrodite's help she was doing a lot better than the first days he met her.
"You're good with children you know" Kurahime smiled as she suddenly appeared behind Carol and groped a handful of Carol's incredible firm breasts, which the blonde just continue to look at the book and read it outloud "though she's anything but a child"
"Uh... I can agree mode" Naruto nodded his head slowly.
They're on their journey to find Mei Terumi's Rebel Force again and it'd been three hours since the start but neither of them could find anything useful.
That was when Naruto's contract summons with the Kitsune and Succubus Clan came into play.
With the numbers of kits around the forest, Naruto hoped they would be able to find the Rebel Force soon.
"Neh neh sempai what're you reading?" The usual excited voice belonged to Mai Shiranui was more than easy to break the always quite forest.
"Books" was all the maid's reply, making Mai pouted.
Naruto had to hold back a chuckle when he saw Mai's pouting face. Grayfia was indeed a little strict on the fire using girl, but if he had an energetic kouhai like that, he would also doing the same as his guardian.
Mira, as usual was knitting another shirt for their unborn daughter while humping a soft tune.
This morning when he returned to their camp, Naruto was very surprised to find Mira's belly wasn't returned to its normal size even after absorbing all the cum his clones released into her.
Now, Mira looked like a normal eight months pregnant woman and as soon as he found out Kaguya was about to be born in less than a week, Naruto broke out one of his biggest smile in his life and wrapped his arms around his mate in a bear hug, kissing her passionately.
As soon as he finished this mission and got to Izumo Inn, he would start making Kaguya's room immediately so when she was born, she would have a whole beautiful room for herself.
"Here is some water Naruto-sama?" Erza sat down at his left as his right already being occupied by Varete, handing him a bottle of water with both hands, which the blond took it with a smile.
"Thank you Erza-chan" He smiled and took the bottle, taking a gulp before looking at the red head knight "Erza-chan can I ask you a favour?"
"Anything for you"
"Well, you see Mira-chan over there" Naruto gestured his head to his first mate of life "I don't think she's going to sit down and watch us while we fight in this mission so if you could," he said seriously "please stay at her side until Mira finally give birth to Kaguya, to make sure she won't do anything that is going to endanger herself and Kaguya-chan"
A smile then formed on Erza's beautiful face as she nodded her head.
"I will Naruto-sama, you can trust me with this" she said with a firm tone.
"Thank you Erza-chan" Naruto smiled.
"Aww, how caring of you Naruto-kun" Kyuubi said as she wrapped her hands around his neck from behind, making Naruto smiled.
"You girls are all my family" he said "it's only natural for me to do that"
"Some demons...really not that care about their family" Kyuubi said ""our power always get the better of us, thinking that if we're stronger than most, we can have anything and do anything we want without a care"
"I only hope after you turn into a demon you will stay at the knuckle-head blond like you're right now"
Naruto didn't reply, instead he just stay like that anr enjoy the present of his love ones.
"Naruto-sama, can you hear me?" Naruto suddenly heard Yukit's voice from the deepest part of his mind.
"I heard you Yukit-chan, what's it?"
"Yora-san found the Rebel Force you're looking for" A large smiled appeared on his face as he heard that "But they're being attacked, you should get there hurry Naruto-sama" said smiled disappeared as Naruto instantly stood up with Kurahime dragged along with him.
"What's it Naruto-kun?"
"Let's go girls, the kitsunes found the rebel force"

End of Chapter 21