Chapter 23: Vixen's mating season is horrible

Naruto took several steps back until his back touched the wall behind him.
He tried to run but found that there're no escape for him.
He never expected it to be this bad, the mating season of Kitsune Youkai.
"Hah...hah...male..."
The strict, serious and powerful Titania Erza Scarlet was now on all fours on the ground, with her red fox ears and eight tails out. She was panting harshly with her tongue out of her mouth, her eyes wide with her pupils became slit.
Slowly crawling to him, Erza was making a mess on the ground with her pussy steadily releasing a steam of endlessly love juice. Erza's cheeks was as red as her hair as her eyes stayed on his, looking at him as if he was her god.
This was a thousand, million times worse than when Mira forced Erza to drink the potion have the power to make Youkai reach their mating season state.
"Male!" she launched at him and used her sharp claws to tear away the last pieces of his clothes, leaving Naruto naked inside of the Sacred Room of Vixen as naked as the day he was born faster than his eyes could follow.
His scent hit a lusting Erza's like a ton of brick as her eyes opened even wilder, focusing on nothing but him and his cock while drooling from the tip of her tongue, her ears twitching excitedly while her tails were dancing around like fire.
No ridiculous idea but Naruto felt like he was about to get kill.
[Twenty three hour ago]
"Ugh, I'm not feeling alright" Erza muttered as she walked around holding her head with one hand, her face slightly pink while her breathing get a little harder than user.
"You okay Erza-chan?" Naruto asked worriedly as he walked to her and put his hand on her forehead "are you getting sick?" He was worried of course, since they're about to head to Makai in order to start the preparation for him and Erza's wedding party.
"I'm alright Naruto-sama" She shook her head, trying to make a smile
"Ufufu" Kurahime suddenly poked her head out from behind Erza and giggled slyly with a hand halfly covered her mouth "I think Erza is in her pre-mating mode now"
"Ah yes, it was written in here" Mai said loudly as she pointed to the massive opened book on her laps "it said, when a Kitsune Youkai, meaning the vixen go into heat, they will have to go through a pre-mating mode first, which appear to be a normal fever before it gets worse"
"And when I mean worse, I mean really really bad" Mai sweat dropped when she focused her eyes on the page "the stronger the vixen, the worse their mating season. From one to four, the Kitsune Youkai can't keep their lusting mind under control but they're still able to recognize the man. From five to seven, the mating season became an extremely lusting state but the vixen is still able to detect their mate out of a group of male, though it's just barely."
"However, from eight to nine, meaning Titania and the Great Queen of Makai, they'll go into the state where they're unable to see their love even if he's standing in front of them, completely loosing their mind and will-power. In this state they will fuck anything as long as they're the male and have a breeding organic."
"That...is a lot of information to take in" Naruto said slowly before tunring to Erza who was looking at him with a predator-like eyes. He could even see a trail of saliva running down the corner of mouth "Erza-chan?" He asked, already got worry.
"Gr...uh" the scarlet head growled before her eyes opened wide, her cheeks became redder as she snapped out of her dazed state bowed to Naruto "I'm so sorry for staring at you Naruto-sama"
"D-Don't worry Erza-chan"
Then, in a flash of light a heavily pregnant Mirajane Strauss, wearing a long white dress that gone all the way to her ankles, appeared from a white light as she looked at Kurahime.
"Everything is done Kyuubi-sama" Mira smiled "the males had been evacuated from the Kitsune Territory in case Naruto-sama is unable to handle Erza-chan" she then giggled "thought I doubt he is not"
While Kitsune Youkai's territory were for the vixens only, there's a selected few men were allowed to live there since they're the mate of a very few Kitsune. So having an extremely horny Kitsune in the middle of the village with a lot of men around wouldn't be a good idea.
"Are you feeling hot Erza-chan? Are you feeling horny and want nothing more than to eat Naruto-sama?" Mira asked with a teasing tone.
"S-shut up Mira" Erza groaned as she quickly ran to the bathroom "I need a cold shower"
"Is that really okay?"
"Leave her be Naruto-kun, it's nornal for us" Kurahime then clicked her finger, making Lilith released his body and the collar left his cock and went to The Great Queen's hand "I will take her for you"
"Ufufu, I can wait to hear the lustful groan and moan of a horny vixen" Lilith giggled as she used her leg to tease his cock "and this boy's going to experience one of the best fuck in his life"
"Well, thanks for encourage me" he said sarcasticly.
Knowing Naruto, Kurahime had asked Mira to invite the Great Witches over to cast an extremely space and time spell around Kitsune's teritory, in order to buy more time for him to fullfill the mating process with Erza.
It made the blond less worry about the attack to Kirigakure.
Aphrodite appeared behind Naruto and wrapped her hand around his neck, speaking with a cheerful smile.
"Am I invited to your wedding Naruto?" She asked.
"Of course you're Aphrodite" He smiled, loving the elastic and deadly soft feeling of the Goddess of Love's tits "you're a part of this family after all"
"Ufufu, thank you Naruto" She kissed his cheek before smiling "you know what? I think I'm going to give you and Erza my blessing, so the experience will become more...pleasuring for you both"
"Thank...I guess" he chuckled.
"Hey Naruto-sama" Mira called out for him and clicked her fingers before making two set of costume appeared in her hands "I chose the wedding attire for you, which one do you prefer?"
The first one wasn't that bad, because it was a normal kimono in the color of red and orange, with black flames decorations as well as a large nine-tails fox, Kurahime on the back and her tails spread across his waist.
However, the second one definitely not his option because it was an underpants which was made to look like elephant's heliotrope, definitely to put his cock into.
"That one" He pointed to the Kimono while sweat dropping.
"Aw, I was thinking you're going to choose this one?" Mira sighed longingly with a hand on her cheeks, smiling at him with a beautiful smile.
'Like hell I'm going to wear that' he thought inside of his head.
Line Break
An hour later, Naruto and the group of his girls appeared on the middle of the street leading to Erza's house.
This was also the first time he came to Kitsune's territory so he was very eager to see what was it like. Of course since most of the time he came to Makai he always ended up in Succubus Caslte he would love to go somewhere else of his future home.
"Welcome to my birthplace Naruto-kun"
But Kurahime's voice felt into deaf ear as Naruto was looking at the elegant and gigantic caslte which nearly touched the clouds in front of him, located at the middle of the city with his eyes as wide as dinner plates.
"Dear Kami what is that?" Grayfia muttered as she was having the same
"My home" Kurahime said and walked a head of them with the others quickly followed behind her "your future"
While walking to Erza's home, Naruto and his group recieved lot of attention from the Vixens lived around the street, most of time he had spent some majority time with. They all bowed respectfully to him, blowing the future Great King of Makai a kiss before coming to greet their Great Queen with passion.
The others had been greeted with the same passion, even a demon-slayer in training like Mai.
Though one of his guardians, Grayfia wasn't recieved much of greeting from the Youkai and even some hateful glare when the group walked pass them, since her reputation was quite bad among the supernatural beings of Makai but the maid didn't appear to care about that in the slightest.
"That is Erza-chan's house" Kyuubi smiled as she pointed to a large house located on top of the hill beside them. The red head Knight was breathing hard and was walking the help of Varete, since she couldn't keep her mind straight to walk normally.
Twenty hours till her mating season, and Erza already showed side of of Kitsune's Youkai Mating season's affect on the more powerful vixens.
"Compare to us she live in a very humble place" Mira smiled as she looked around "look like the town is eager for the wedding as well" all around the girls were doing the preparation for their wedding ceremony with colorful decoration, which mostly had the color of red on them.
Compare to the Youkai's ideal nowaday, Erza's idea about having a normal wedding to officially make Naruto and herself husband and wife was kind of old fashion. Since mating mean marrying, the Youkai had put away that tradion a long time ago since they considered it was too troublesome to continue.
But to Naruto, he thought she was really cute when Erza wanted to do something like that and since Naruto was a human, a wedding would be a nice idea before starting the mating process.
But Naruto doubted Erza could be in her right mind during the wedding.
"Let's see..." Mira reached into her pocket and pulled out a small key when they got to the hill, standing in front of Erza's house, which they had to come closer to see how big it actually was "Erza gave me a spare key sometime ago" she informed before opening the door for them.
Stepping inside, Naruto had an impression of trophy rooms. These rooms are connected together by large inner doors without shutters, have their floors covered in massive carpets, and wooden decorations below the ceilings, have intricate motifs adorning the upper part of the walls housing doors, which are themselves decorated, right below their upper arches, by wooden spirals holding the arches up. Each room is lighted by a chandelier hanging from the ceiling in its center, and most of these rooms serve as storage for Erza's extensive collection of armors and weapons.
Armors and outfits are lined up near the walls, fit on mannequins sustained by wooden poles with metal bases, and the walls themselves are adorned by a variety of weapons secured to them. A large table with a chair is visible in the middle of one of the rooms.
"Wow, this is your house?" Naruto looked around and said in amazement, just what he had expected from Erza "Nice Erza-chan"
"Thank you Naruto-sama" Erza bowed her head while trying her best to control herself.
"I think Erza put the pills to make the pre-effect lessen around here" Mira rushed to the wooden box at the corner of the room and pulled out a bottle "Ah, here it is"
Running back to Erza the queen of Succubus gave her friend a single pill, which Erza took it and put it in her mouth, swallowed the pill as fast as possible.
"This was made special for Erza-chan" Mira smiled and gave it to Naruto before turning back to the Vixen, whose face slowly returned back to normal "this should calm you down for an hour or two"
"I know" Erza smiled
"Now her problem is done" Aphrodite chirped as she jumped to stand in front of Erza "let's prepare for the bride shall we girls?" With that, she push the scarlet head vixen to the another room much to her unpleasant "girls, follow me. We'll be back in two hours"
Save for Kurahime, everyone, even Grayfia, Mai and Varete quickly followed to help Erza prepare since they all loved dressing the bride, leaving Naruto with Kurahime behind
"So, it seem they left me with you" Kurahime smiled as she put her hand on her hip, looking at Naruto with a sexuall smile "wanna have some fun with your dearest vixen Naruto-kun? Erza's bathroom is right there"
"Uh...I don't think..." even if it's Kyuubi, fucking another girl before a wedding wouldn't be a good idea.
"Ufufu, don't worry Naruto-kun" Kyuubi wrapped her arms around his neck, her kimono fell down and exposed the milky flesh of her tits "the girls is going to spend a lot of time making Erza perfect, so I will have to make you perfect as well"
She then moved toward his ear and whispered.
"By drying your balls so Erza'll have a brand new pool of cum waiting for her tonight"
With that, Kurahime's clothes fully dropped down to the ground and her voluptuous body completely exposed to Naruto's eyes.
Without further encouragment Naruto snaked his hands under her ass cheeks and brought her up, letting Kurahime wrapped her legs around his waist and their lips crashed against each other in a hungry kiss.
Guiding Naruto into Erza's bedroom Naruto managed to find Erza's bed with his eyes close, slamming Kurahime down he deepen the kiss with their tongue battling and his hands now moved to her small waist.
"Get up and remove your clothes now" Kurahime pulled back and told him with a smirking face.
As he did what he was told to do, Kurahime made her tail and ears appeared, making Naruto smirked as he could already see what would come next.
Standing up on his feet Naruto threw his pants away and stood looking down at Kurahime with his cock already semi-hard.
He then kneed down with her body between his kneed, Naruto's cock was put right between her large tits which Kurahime happily pushed them together, sandwiching his cock between her girls
"How naughty of me" The Queen of Makai smirked when Naruto thrust his hip, making his cock caressed her soft cheeks and the manly scent just made her mind go crazy "fucking the broom right before his wedding"
"Well, you're the one who chose to do this" Naruto reached his hand down and grabbed her tail, making Kyuubi widen her eyes in shock before crying out in lust when she cum rapidly "Oh, I guess you'll never be able to strengthen this weakpoint of yours"
"Mou...You...are so mean...Naruto-kun" she moaned while her cheeks were red but her tails wrapped itself around Naruto's arm, making it even if he didn't want to he wouldn't be able to release her tail.
"Kura-chan" He then turned them around with him sitting on the bed, Kyuubi lying on the bed on her front supporting herself with her elbows, looking at him with his cock right in front of her face.
"Yes Naruto-kun" she asked before taking his cock into her mouth, stretching her oral tunel to the limit.
"Are you really okay with this?" He asked "I mean, with me once again mate with a girl..."
"Shhh..." Kurahime pulled back and put a finger on his lip "you don't have to worry Naruto-kun. While I really want to be the one who mate with you first, I want to be the one who mate with you when you're a youkai"
"Because at this state, you won't be able to handle me even with your clones help" She said "I can't giving you chakra during the mating process since my mind will be a thousand time worse tha Erza, so you have to be a Youkai, who's more powerful than me in order to make me submit to you while I'm in heat"
Which was next to impossible.
"So don't worry alright" Kurahime closed her eyes and kissed his cock lovingly "You can marry any girls you want, as long as I remain at the alpha girl, everything is going to be alright"
That really made him less worry about the feeling of the girl who he love the most.
"So what're you going to do now Naruto-sama?" She asked with a challenging tone "my tail in your hand and your cock in front of my face"
A smirked made it to his face before Naruto pulled on her tail roughly, making Kurahime screamed out as she experience a massive orgasm to the point her body bended ridiculously.
Taking his chance Naruto got to his fwet but he crouched low and rammed his cock into her tight throat, moaning out like a man-whore when Kurahime's incredible oral tunel massaged around his cock, sending wave of pleasure through his spine.
Hours later
"Naruto, are you in here?" Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love asked as she opened the door of Erza's bedroom, pocking her head inside and widen her eyes slightly at what she saw before smirking.
Naruto was standing on the bed fucking Kurahime like a beast, with her tails wrapped around her neck and then his arm. The blond was using her tail to roughly pull her upper body off the bed while ramming his cock into her arsehole with enough power to shake an entire bed, which was soaking wet.
The Queen of Makai looked nothing more than a mere toy in his hand, her belly bloated from cum and her body covered in white, thick goo. She was chocking rapidly with the tail around her neck but thank for being an immortal, Kyuubi didn't need that much oxygen to live.
"GARRHHH!" he roared and cum powerfully into Kurahime.
Much to Aphrodite amazement, Kyuubi instantly released a mouthfull of sperm through her mouth with Naruto continuously cumming into the poor woman.
After what seem to be an hour Naruto finally pulled his cock out of Kurahime's abused arsehole after painting a whole area in front of the bed white with his seeds. The blond wrapped his tail-wrapped hand around Kurahime body and brought her face to kiss him, even if he could taste himself from her Naruto didn't care.
His other hand moved down and rammed a fingers into her pussy and spread the lips apart, making large glob of cum fell out of her body to the bed, joining the sperm coating bed of Erza Scarlet.
"My, always a massive creampie" Aprhodite giggled with a hand on her cheeks as she saw the couple who madly in love with eac other hungrily raping each other mouth "the preparation is over Naruto, we'll start the ceremony in thirty minute"
"You should get going my love" Kurahime pulled back and told him with a loving tone "don't let Erza-chan wait, she's probably crawling her pussy out right now" her tails unwrapped around his hand, letting Naruto go.
"Alright" he nodded and gently laid Kyuubi down to the bed and walked pass Aphrodite "thank you for informing me Aphrodite"
"It's my pleasure" She smiled "Mira and your guardians are waiting outside with your clothes, so hurry hung" she slapped his ass, making Naruto hurried outside before closing the door behind.
"So Kurahime, care to tell me why you let him fuck you before his wedding? It's somewhat against the Kitsune Youkai's tradition right?"
"You really care for him don't you?" The love goddess smiled.
Instead of answering that question Kurahime closed her eyes with a smile, her tongue licking the drop of sperm at the corner of her mouth, loving the taste of her belove.
Line Break
"Uh...hello" Naruto greeted the two beauty standing beside Mira when he stepped out of the bedroom.
One of them was noneother than Moka Akashiya, the brutal Vampire Queen of Vampire Clan. She was standing with her head leaning against the wall beside the window, looking at the clearing outside with her usual cold red eyes.
However, the other girl was someone he never met before. She was, like the two standing beside her was truly an incredible beauty with extremely voluptuous figure. Her hair was black and really long, being held into a long pony tail by an ornage ribbon. Her eyes were purple and they're filled with gentleness and warmness.
The three of them, standing beside each other were giving Naruto a really strange view of their personality. Mira bright and cheerful, passion and upbeat while Moka was cold if not wanted to say heartless and emotionless while the black haired girl was a mixure of warm and gentle.
"Naruto-sama" Mira smiled happily when she saw him and rushed to his side holding a black tuxedo with orange lines in hands.
"Good afternoon Naruto-sama" The black haired girl smiled beautifully and warmly to him.
"Hello" he waved before asking "um...can I know your name?" Raising his hand he let Mira put the neat shirt on his body.
"Ara, my bad, very sorry Naruto-sama" she gasped before bowing to him "my name is Akeno Himejima, I'm one of Kyuubi-sama's four guardians"
This time, it was Naruto turned to gasp. The strongest guardian of Kyuubi no Yoko was standing in front of him. Naruto had expected for her to be as beautiful as Kurahime's other guardians but knowing such a gentle beauty like her was the strongest and Yami's messangers.
"I'm sorry it took me this late to finally meeting you Naruto-sama" Akeno said.
"Don't worry Akeno-chan" he shook his head "it's fine, I heard that you're very busy lately"
"Yes I'm Naruto-sama, but I managed to buy sometime to govto my best friend's wedding party" she then giggled "though I can't miss the chance of meeing you Naruto-sama"
What happened next gone like a blur to Naruto as he barely remembered what had happened during the party after he and Erza offically bonded to each other by marriage.
He only remember drinking a lot, dancing and singing with his girls went the party finally went off like a bomb. All around Makai the clan's heads came to congratulate him on scoring the legendary Erza Scarlet.
"Have fun...and good luck Naruto-kun" a drunk Uzumaki was forced inside the Sacred Room of Vixen, the room used only for mating between a member of Kitsune's clan and their love one.
At first, he hungrily undressed Erza off her wedding dress, but when Kyuubi's chakra began to burn away the alcohol in his body, Naruto finally realized how forceful Erza really was.
That was when the real animal had been unleashed.
"Erza-chan, wait" he cried and jumped out of the way when Erza launched at him like a predator lunged at its prey.
'Remember Naruto-sama' his mind replayed what Mira told him while helping him prepare for the ceremony 'while Erza-chan love you dearly and you have everything you need to become a potential cadidate for mating with that Vixen, if you don't want to be raped by her, you have to make Erza-chan completely submit to you. Since Erza is the biggest maschosist slut I ever know, hurting her a bit will be perfectly fine"
But...how could he hurt Erza in the most important day of her life.
'It'll be like taming a dog' Was Moka's advice for him with a smirk 'you beat her, she won't resist. She beat you, we'll consider you a dead man. Lucky for you Erza's physical strength isn't as great as Kyuubi-dono, so you will have some chance against her'
But she look too dangerous to come near, let alone fight her with his hands alone.
"Male...mate...male" Erza gasped as she crawled to Naruto, her breath became even more harsh with Naruto's body now completely naked.
A determination expression appeared on his face as Naruto made up his mind, his left foot slightly moved backward and crouched his body down.
"Here vixy vixy" he smiled and gestured to Erza to come at him with both hands, his cock being what eared her attention the most "don't you want to have little kits with your mate?"
"Male...kits" with that, she lunged at him once again, this time faster with her large tits jiggled erotically.
However, this time he was fully prepare and got to underneath Erza with his fingers crossed together to create his most favorite jutsu.
"Kage Bushin no Jutsu" Natuto created eight clones and each one of them managed to grab a tail of Erza's eight tails before pulling as hard as he could, the same time he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her down, ramming nineteen inches cock into her dripping.
"Kyahhh!" Erza cried out as she cum powerfully to the point Naruto thought the force of her juice which was being released was trying to force his cock out.
With Naruto, her tunel was gritting his cock as if it was trying to crush him or dismember his dick from his body. Not only that but her pussy was extremely hot, about the same degree at Nibi's tempearature and her love juice was as hot as boiling water.
"Sex...mate" Erza moaned with a stupid smiled as she rocked her hip up and down, slamming her lower body as hard as he could on his cock as if she was trying to make a holr on jer body using his member.
"B-Boss" his clones cried in horror as the fur on her tail stood up and became fury. Eight long tails became bigger befre freeing itself from Naruto's clones, swinging widely around and destroy them like eight giant whips.
"Shit" Naruto, even with pleasure clouded his mind, knew that the table had been turned and now Erza was in control.
"Sex...sex...ahhh" Erza's rough slamming became even more intense as Naruto began to feel pain around his hip, his cock was being fucked by the cock crushing pussy while at the same time trying to burn his soldier.
Naruto tried to push her out, knowing if this keep going with her being the dominating one, Erza's soul won't be able to bond with Naruto and she would have to wait for years to once again have an opportunity like this.
However before he could use his arm Erza's tails appeared and wrapped around it, keeping them firm on the ground before doing the same with his legs, her tits smashed into his face as Erza wrapped hand around his head to keep it like that, three more tails appeared and wrapped itself around their body to keep them as close as possibilty let them, completely immoble Naruto.
The only thing that was moving was Erza's hip and her face, which was slowing turning to a stupid ahegao expression with her teeth gritted tightly, smiling like a sex maniac and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.
For the first time in his sex life, Naruto was completely dominate by his lover. Erza was too wild, too powerful in this state, completely out of control and the pleasure as well as pain from her extreme roughness was making Naruto's body went limp.
Her tits gave him a hard time to breath, and his cock was screaming for him to get out of this situation. Since he couldn't fuck how he want, his cock was arching for release and his ball clentching so hard it hurt.
"Cumm...cummm! I want kits...I want lot of KITS!" Erza screamed as she tapped into her most pleasure state and if it was possible, pounding even harder into Naruto's cock.
She was raping him, he was sure of it.
With no other choice left, for her sake and his little soldier shake Naruto called for Kurahime's chakra, making his feature became wild with canines and fingernails sharpen.
Opened his mouth as wide as he could, Naruto took a mouthful of Erza's incredible soft tit in his mouth and bit hard, making the woman in heat cried out in pain and...no surprising, pleasure.
But her tails loosen for just a single moment and that was what Naruto needed to break free.
His hands opened wide before closing up, gripping Erza's tails with enough force to crush bones and pulled her tails back, making the Titania climaxed terriblly around his cock, so much that her body went limp and stopped shaking her hip.
All the tails loosen as one and Naruto, even if he didn't like it, pull himself out from Erza after removing all the tails around his body.
"Now, stay down and be a good slut" Naruto said with an powerful tone when she tried to attack him again, but this time he stepped on her back to keep Erza down.
Her tails tried to attack him again but Naruto managed to grab it and tied them together using ninja wires, using a kunai to keep them on the ground save for one tied around his hand.
With only one she wouldn't be able to surprise him.
"Male...fuck..."
"Shut up whore" he must showed who was the dominate one in this matter, since his power was too low compare to hers, Naruto had to come up with a different plan to make Erza submit to him.
And what better way to make the biggest masochist whore his slut than beat her to the ground.
Naruto sat down in front of Erza and thrust his cock into her throat, with one hand keeping her head as close to his pelvis as he could before raising his hands to deliver a massive slap to her ass.
"That's it slut, massage that cock with your throat" with both legs on her body Naruto kept Erza from moving around, but the woman didn't have any intent to do it since his cock was within her.
Another slap and then another slap, looking at his hand Naruto saw his sharp fingernails and then used it to scratch long cut on her back, deep enough to draw blood.
"Shit" her throat tightened to the unimagine level, her hands wrapped around his waist to make sure he would never pull out of her mouth.
Too bad for her Naruto had a different idea.
Turning Erza around so she could lay on her back, Naruto climbed on her body with hands on her boobs, bucking his hip wildly, fucking his massive cock into her throat.
Groaning out in pleasure Naruto increased his speed, fucking her mouth pussy like his life depended on it.
"So good" he moaned, his fingernails dugging into the flesh of her tits making strange sounds of moaning came out from Erza's abused throat.
Naruto released her left breast and reached out, grabbing her butt and pull her lower body up, kneeing between her head Naruto attack her wet pussy like a hungry animal, hands on her ass cheeks to keep it there and hip never stop fucking her face.
Bitting her clitort, eating her pussy, drinking her juice, tongue fuck her womanhood...he did everything and each time he touched her pussy, Erza squirted like a broken faucet.
"Hah...cumming!" Naruto roared when he reached his limt, cumming like he never did before into the lusting woman.
Pulling his cock out Naruto blasted Erza's face full of his cum, making the vixen smiled like an idiot when globs of cum landed on her face and into her opened mouth.
Coating her tits in his cum Naruto fell back to his backside while breathing hard, his cock continuously releasing blast and blast of cum to Erza's body.
"Kya..." When Naruto finally stopped cumming, his eyes widen when he heard Erza's moan right in front of him on all four "Shit!" Naruto cried in horror when he realized Erza was once again free and was about to rape him again.
However, to his surprise, she slowly crawled to him and moved her head down to lick his toe, such act was erotic enough to make his cock painfully hard.
"I...did it?" He asked in surprised while Erza got to the between of his legs and licked his cock with the same loving expression, his cum dropped from her face to the ground.
Picking up his pace Naruto began to fuck Erza with
'Vixen will be like a loyal puppy to you if you manage to show her you're her alpha, Naruto-sama. If you can do it, you can do whatever you want with her' he recalled Akeno's words 'but, since she's in heat, there is no doubt Erza will get pregnant after this, the real question is how many vixens she's going to give birth to'
"Well, better get to work now" Naruto grinned and thrust his cock into Erza's throat and at the same time pulled her head down by his grip at the back or her head.
"Oh shit" He cried out when Erza sucked him like a hungry animal, her body wasn't trying to fight back but her throat and mouth was working overloand to please the one who going to give her kit.
Erza paid no time to increase her sucking speed, making Naruto groaned out and blew his load deep into her gut, filling Erza until her belly swelling up with his cum.
"Good girl" he pulled his cock out of her face and painted it with a few ropes of his cum, stroking her cheeks while Erza was looking at him with a lusting yet loving eyes.
And she was still panting like a bitch in heat.
Taking no time Naruto threw Erza to the bed and literary jumped onto her body, thrusting his cock into her pussy again holding her ankles with both of his hands Naruto pounded into her just like how she wanted, like a wild animal while Erza's body twitched around while she screamed out in lust.
"Fuck fuck fuck...you're so fucking hot" he grabbed her tits with both hands, keeping her legs raised with his body pushed against them, he blowed into her faster and faster to the point the whole bed was shaking under the force of his pounding.
Smashing his lips onto her, Naruto raped Erza mouth with his, sucking her tongue like he was trying to pull it out of her throat.
Unlike the time he spent with Mira, Naruto wasn't driven mad with her aphrodisiac, he got his sense right now and he was enjoying every fucking moments of it mating with Erza.
He got this woman under his power, lying on her front while he pound away into her, hands on her tits Naruto never felt so good having sex with Erza like this.
He enjoy every single seconds with her, who slowly come to her scent when the mating season finally disappear, returning Erza to her sense.
Their sex making became love making as the two making slow, yet full of loving sex to each other.
Little did he know that Naruto had fucked for a whole week straight and without any power-up, he was feeling dead tired now.
"I love you, Naruto-sama" Erza whispered as she stared up at him, her arms and legs wrapped around his body to keep Naruto as close to her as possible.
"I...love you too Erza-chan" only his will power kept him going, to make it to the final moment with Erza.
He raised his hip for the final time and rammed his cock inside her pussy the final time, for once in his time Narutp finally dried his ball into someone.
A moment later, Naruto completely black out with Erza, unawared that something very important was happening outside of the room.

End of Chapter 23