Chapter 20 : Magic Training

"This is incredible, nya" Kuroka, former Queen of Neko and now currently working at a medic at Makai's most famous hospital, Nibi's mother said in amazement as she ran her hand slowly on Carol's arm "the tissue is like a real skin, she can feel any normal effect such as the normal heat, slightly cold...and yet she's completely immune to anything more extreme than that. It's soft, yet I doubt even Erza's sharpest sword could make her bleed, nya"
"Cool" Naruto grinned as he sat beside them.
Thank to the help of Nibi, Naruto was able to summon her mother to the human world to give Carol a few checks, to make sure her body was normal and Orochimaru didn't mess with her than he should.
Currently they're staying at a hotel near Wave Country, as Naruto's group was travelling to Kirigakure in order to rescue Kurahime's younger brother, Sanbi. While the girls were staying at a room, Naruto decided Carol should have some quite space for her to rest but he also left a scroll contain his clone, in case Carol woke up during her sleep or something happen.
"Other than her super-power, she's one hundred percent alright nya" Kuroka smiled at Naruto before leading him outside, after laying Carol down to the. Est in order to the younger woman to have some rest "just make sure she has some decent rest, she won't pass out again. Being kept in a tank with several seals to keep you down for probably more than half of a month is sometime too much, even for a super-human beings"
"Yeah, I know, thanks Kuroka" he smiled before looking at Nibi's mother with curious eyes "but why is shr unable to talk probably?"
"Oh don't worry, she'll learn in time" she smiled "base on what you told me about this Orochimaru, talking seem like something wasn't need for a future body nya."
"Yeah, I know" Naruto nodded before glancing slightly to Kuroka, who was looking at him with a cat like smile "What do you want?"
"Well, I heard from Nibi-chan that you hold a rather...high-class and delicious kind of milk" She purred as Nibi ran her hand on his crotch, along the length of his soft cock "since you already fed my daughter everyday with it, how about giving me some, nya your majesty?"
Even if Naruto didn't want to, Lilith suddenly returned back to her original form, leaving Naruto's lower body completely bared.
"Feel free to have some Kuro-chan" Lilith said as she hugged Naruto from behind, sandwiching his head between her enormous boobs.
"Sigh," Naruto let out a long sigh, so much for an beginning "go on" he told her, which made Kuroka smiled widely and opened her nurse outfit, revealing her large cleavage and kneed down to milk the cock that was about to give her the best drink in the world.
Line Break
"Toom you long enough Naruto-kun" Kurahime said as Naruto, fully clothes as he always brought his pants with hin in case the situation called it, walked into their room with Lilith still staying at the same spot she was in, floating in the air behind Naruto, hugging his neck while wrapping her legs around him "How's thing going?"
Erza was sitting on the ground, reading a certain orange porno novel while Grayfia reading the book of Devil's history.
However what could draw his atention immediately as soon as he stepped foot inside the room were Aphrodite and Mira, naked as the day they were brorn, hugging each other on the bed while having a dildo between their pussy, fucking each other while moaning into the other's mouth.
"Fine, Carol just needs to take some rest" Naruto nodded his head while rasing his arms above his head, letting Lilith remvoing his shirt which was soon follwowed by the rest of his clothes.
"Where's my mother?" Nibi asked as she stepped out of the bathroom, cleaning her hair with a towel.
"Returned to Makai, brought that book with her to find out more about how Carol was made" Naruto told Nibi while one by one raising his leg to let Mira's mother removed the last peice of his clothes and then held his cock lovingly.
"Naruto-kun, what's wrong? You okay?" Kurahime asked as she looked at the blond, who appearing to be not in the mood for fucking in the slightest "think about Konoha?"
"Yeah, kind of" Naruto scratched the back of his head, his confession drawing the attention of the girls as they all looked up from what they were doing. Mira and Aphrodite also stopped rocking their hip, and turned to look at Naruto, with Aphrodite's bottom lip being sucked by Mira
"I mean, I'm not sad or anything, or regret my desicion of leaving. It's just...I haven't say goodbye to Iruka-sensei, or Baa-chan, those three girls or even some of tue people I consider my real friends yet" he said truthfully.
"You don't have to worry about that Naruto-kun" Kurahime smiled, which surprised Naruto "like I said, I have Akeno take care of everything"
That made Naruto a little less worry about his friends.
"Well, that's some relief" Naruto sighed before the stress on his face disappeared from his face
"Well, go take some bath before having fun with us, you're stink" Kurahime winced playfully before using her tail to push Naruto into the bathroom, following by Lilith who was still clung to his waist like glue.
Money wasn't something Naruto should worry about, since half of the amount of gold coins Erza had could take care of Konoha for a thousand years of luxury life.
And the red head wasn't the richest one.
Since Kurahime always prefer the most luxury life, Naruto's small pay at a shinobi could never follow her need of staying in a luxury place, hell even the house in his mindscape had been changed into a palace based on a castle he saw in a book to suit her taste.
So, it wasn't a surprise when they was staying at the richest and most luxury hotel the town had, plus the expanding charm Mira placed on this place, even the bed was big enough to fit ten people.
Standing underneath the shower Closing the door behind them Naruto opened it and let the water washed away the sweats of a long day.
A hands then reached out from behind him and grabbed his cock.
"Is there anyway to remove the chain?" Naruto sighed as Lilith moved to stand in front of him with a lusty smile.
"I was sentenced three millions years inside Dark Dungeon for war crime so neither you become a bad boy and sent me back there so I can suffer a life without being fed probably or you can be a lover boy, having me stick with you and never going anywhere futher than the chain allow me to for...two milions and seventy three thousand years, give or take a few months." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily, trying to ravish his mouth which Naruto have nothing against that.
"What did you do anyway? Three milions years is a bit too much right?" Naruto asked as he smashed her ass.
"Well, I kind of wearing out Hime-chan's rebel army for a single night, making them didn't have much stamina left for the energy for war the next day" Lilith said while Naruto sweat dropped "and then I was captured while trying to kill Hachibi-sama and some of the important general of the Rebel, enraged Hime-chan greatly and she let Mira decide the punishment after sentencing me into Dark Dungeon. Kurahime is very...cruel to those who oppose her during the war"
"As least Mira told them to feet me with Incubus, I might have an Orc fed me" Lilith said it in disgust "but anyway, now I'm having one of the richest, most delicious cock, whose owner is a handsome, sexy young man who managed to capture the heart of Kurahime and soon become the Great King of Makai to feed me" she ran her hand down his chest before reaching her fingers out to have a good grip around his semi-hard cock
"Also, I want to be there when Mira give birth to her first child" the woman smiled "it's a big day you know"
Naruto couldn't but smile softly at her. No matter how slutty she's, Lilith was still a mother, and any mother cares deeply for her daughter and the ones she loved. All the girls he knew, they all have a soft spot inside of them, which made them different and unique. It's the reasons why he loved them.
"And I can wait to teach Kaguya to give head" that statement completely ruined her image.
Naruto smiled, so much for the former Succubus Queen, the one who made the world think Succubus was a slutty races.
"Oi, we're very horny out here, hurry up" they all heard Kurahime's shout from outside and then followed by the sound of clothes being removed away from the body.
"You heard her" Naruto pushed Lilith away from his body before putting his hands on his hip "Now wash me and I might consider reward woth a belly full of my cum"
"As you wish, your majesty" Lilith right foot took a step back as she bowed to him in the way he never seen before before standing up and reached for the shampoo.
Naruto stood patiently for Lilith to wash him, as he already used to be served like a royalty by beautiful women in the bathroom. Lilith very careful with her work as she washed, running her hands on his muscles at the same time gently massage him, giving Naruto a nice and relax feeling.
After finishing with his hair Lilith kneed down to the ground in order to wash his lower body, holding the shower in one hand while the other was soaked with shampoo, Lilith put hand hand on his thighs and slowly moved down to his legs and even his toes before moving up again, this time she reached for the inner-thighs as the former Queen of Succubus spread the shampoo into his groin and ass crack.
And finally, she reached for his cock.
"Damn" the velvet feeling of Lilith's hand, combine with the slippy feeling of the shampoo and water was giving Naruto a great time enjoying the feeling as Lilith ran her finger on the length, easily getting him hard.
He thrust his hip forward slightly, poking the tip of his cock at her cheek before grabbing the base and beat the long dick against her face, spreading shampoo on her cheek as well.
"Ufufu, please be patient Naruto-sama" Lilith giggled as she used the shower to wash away the shampoo, uaing a finger to put on his cock and gently push him away from her face "there's a lot of women willing to let you fuck them outside"
"Yeah, that's why I ask you to do faster" he smiled.
"There's done" Lilith smiled as Naruto was completely cleaned, very please with her work "you wanna go outside now, or you wanna have some fun with me in the bathtub first?"
"Enough fooling around, let's go already" he smashed her ass hard "I'm horny you know"
Lilith giggled and moved outside before him, the chain around his cock made him quickly followed her or else Lilith wouldn't be able to go any further.
When he was outside of the bathroom he was greeted with the most glorious sight in the world.
Kneeing on the bed without a piece of clothing on their face, joining by Lilith, was the seven most beautiful and attractive women he ever knew in his life. Erza and Mira were smiling at him, with Grayfia at the middle and was able to make a beautiful smile on her own. Behind them was Kurahime, Lilith and Aphrodite, also naked and waiting for him with a seductive smile.
"Naruto/Naruto-kun/Naruto-sama" they all called for him at the same time, with Lilith lying down to the bed with her elbow supporting her in front of the group.
"Damn, I love my life" Naruto grinned and used the towel to clean his body off all the drops of water, running the soft cloth along his length before it behind him.
Going faster than Rock Lee or even Erza in her armor, Naruro tackled the girls and started the wild night with them.
[The next morning]
Kurahime woke up with a massive rod going in and out of her anal faster than a machine gun shot it bullet.
"Did you fuck me all night?"
Naruto answered by blasting her belly full with his hot sperm.
Kurahime sighed, her pussy felt extremely sore and she could barely felt her legs. Naruto probably fucked her all night after the others had gone to sleep, since he spent so much time giving them his love and lust.
"I just can't get bore of your body Kura-chan" Naruto grinned as he pulled out of her and looked at his handy work, which was a Kurahime with her belly looked like a heavily pregnanted woman.
Maybe she should consider of reducing the amount of chakra her reserve automatically bumped into Naruto everyday
Because she's an Kitsune Youkai, who the more powerful they became, the hornier they're but their Youki always kept them physically ready to satisfy their need.
Naruto's body still not be able to adopt anything other than her chakra yet, as her Youki would be like a posion to his body, but it wasn't like her chakra was anywhere less effective as the other reserve inside her body.
She had a small part of her reserve always bumping chakra into his core whenever he need, in case Naruto was injured or got tire.
But that's the reason why his cock could never go down no matter how much girl he fucked.
The only time his cock ever got soft after sex was after mating with Mira, since those three potions had pushed his body to the limit.
Kurahime shivered slightly as she thought about a full Kitsune Youkai Naruto.
"This body of yours was made to make men like me gone wild" Naruto grinned as he turned her around, moving his upper body straight up and looked down at her while his cock was steadily unleased a small line of sperm onto her tone stomach.
"Every man said the same thing after being invited into my chamber" a smirk appeared on Kurahime's face, the same smirk she had the first time they had met, when they relationship was only connected by the clauses in their contract.
"But still, no one ever have the ball to fuck me all night like that" Kurahime's smirk widen as she reached her hands down to grab his balls. Her youki rushed to the between of her legs and made everything return back to normal, the soreness disappeared and she was as tight as a virgin once again.
"Well, I do have balls bigger than others" Naruto smirked and lowered down to kiss her, their tongue dancing with each other.
"Now enough fooling around," Kurahime said as her bottom lips was being sucked "let's go to bath and wake Lilith up, we'll need to go to Makai today"
"But I thought we're going to continue to go to Kiri today?"
"We'll continue our journey later, I need to bring you to Makai for some business" Kurahime said as she was picked up by Naruto, bridal style "as you're no longer inside Konoha, I think it's time for you to learn magics...explosive magics"
"Cool" Naruto whistle and brought Kurahime into the bathroom, carefully not to wake up the girls who was sleeping soundly on the bed.
Luckily for him Lilith was sleeping at the edge of the bed while hugging Mira, so he the chains was long enough for him to go into the bathroom.
A few minute later Naruto and Kurahime stepped out of the bathroom after enjoying a shower together. While he didn't fuck Kurahime inside the bathroom, foreplays was something they both enjoy as the Queen of Makai took turn washing the other, teasingly playing with the other's impressive assets.
While Kurahime put on her kimono without caring to wear lingerie, Naruto walked to the bed and opened Lilith's mouth widely before thrusting his member into her throat.
He grinned when her tongue began to move around the length.
"Um?" She moaned as Lilith slowly opened her eyes, but nodded to Naruto after seeing him putting a finger on his lips.
"I nees you to turn into my clothes" he whispered lowly to make sure the girls could have a nice sleep.
Since Lilith have the same teleportation magic like Mira (he heard that she's the one who taught Mira the spell) so he didn't have to wake Mira from her sleep to go to Makai.
"Full body" with that last words Naruto picked Lilith up with his cock still in her throat before turning her around in a sixty-nine position with her legs around his neck "we will need your help in teleporting us to Makai"
Obeying his order Lilith turned herself into his clothes as Lilith sucked on his cock hungrily to draw out her breakfast.
"I will let some clone in this scroll for them" Naruto told Kyuubi and put an ornage scroll contain a few clones on the table, as Mira will have to have her daily breakfast to keep Kaguya in the best health.
"Alright, teleport us to the Great Witches Castle, Lilith" Naruto put his hand on Kurahime's hip before both of them disappeared.
Line Break
Naruto and Kurahime reappeared inside an elegant throne roon and since this's the first time he gone to a place other than Succubi Territory and Perveserly Conqueror Island, the blond couldn't help but drink in the sight Throne room of Great Witches Castle.
"What a surprise" A soft, feminine yet strong female voice could be heard all around the large throne room "guess who decide to visit us?"
Naruto turned around and widen his eyes in surprise when he saw four women sitting on four throne looking at them with a smile on each and every single one of their face, though the emtion behind was very different.
The first woman was a tall, slender but well endowed woman with long, black hair flowing down her back and two strands framing her face on either side with a fringe above her face.
Around her neck was a long black collar with frilled ends and around her upper body was a hovering, shiny black cover with a frilled bottom which was held by a ring at the center of her chest connected to two curtain like cloths that flows past her hips, leaving most of her torso and cleavage exposed. Her bottom half consisted of a bikini bottom attached to another curtain centered at her front. She also wore a hat which was black and white with a pointed white tip with white spikes on the sides and a black base.
The second woman sitting at the black haired woman left was a tall, rounded yet slim woman with very long hair. She was very attractive like all those who share her rank. Her outfit is composed of a red halter, baring her midriff, detached sleeves that extend well past her hands, and her shoulders are exposed with thick, wide, circular adornments right under them. The rest of the outfit includes a long ankle-length skirt, slitted on both sides up to the waistline, and adorned with small tassels. She also wore high heels and her hat was modeled after a priest's cap, save for the curved extensions on the left and right.
The next woman, a tall, curvaceous woman with a slim build. Her witch hat was large and elliptical but had a spike above her head and down both sides near her face and covered most of her hair. On her forehead was a round medallion with a bead hanging right under it and around her neck is a hard collar connected to two beads that run down both sides of her chest and were covered by her large, open, floating chest cover made out of a hard material which surrounded her upper body and was connected to a frilled curtain which hung under it next to a long piece of fabric that hung from the center of her chest cover. Etwal also wore a long, slim-fitting skirt which went past her ankles with frills around her hips, baggy, detached long sleeves on both her arms and adorned a pair of heels.
And the last woman, was yet another tall, curvaceous woman with light colored hair, although her hat covered most of it, which was light colored, large and covers her back in stripes and pointed at the top with a round crystal centered above her face. She wore a hard collar attached to stripes of cloths which covers most of her upper chest and has two beads with strings attached to both cloth. Her long, light colored skirt covered her bottom half with a belt made of a cloth lined with many large crystals draped diagonally across her hip.
These four women, who were venerated at The Four Great Witches, was known as the four most powerful magic users of all realms for their unimaginable power over magic and fabulous beauty.
As well as body.
North, East, West, South...
They're also the mentor of Mirajane, whose power in magic could be called the best among Youkai.
"Ara, good morning N.E.W.S!" Kurahime said loudly with a playfull tone.
"You're still that insolent discourteous brat we remember you're Kurahime" South said with an unpleasant tone
"Thanks for the compliment N.E.W.S" she joked again making two out four witches groaned out.
"Anyway, why did you come here with the chosen one?" North asked with a calm tone "I thought you're being sealed inside him and currently trying to save your siblings?"
"Yes, but I've my way with his father seal, North" Kurahime shook her head before pulling Naruto to stand close to her "I bring him here today in order for you four to accept him as your disciple, teaching him how to use the basic meaning of magics so he could start learning the more advanced magics by himself"
"It's not like we don't want to take the future king of Makai at our disciple" East said slowly as she fit her eyes on Naruto "but why need us when you could teach him to control that massive reserve of magical, youki and chakra energy of yours, with them and your guardians around to teach him, I'm sure he can become stronger than trying to archive strength by our teaching"
"Because, if you take him under your wings" Kurahime smirked before pointing her finger at the four witches "at the end of the week, you all will be on your knees and beg for his cock, just like any women he found attractive"
The four witches stared at Kurahime with wide eyes as if she had turned mad, which Naruto believed she really was while staring at her with his mouth dropped to the ground in shock.
"Sigh," West put the tips of her slender fingers on her forehead and shook her head in disapointment, sighing longingly "you'll never change do you?"
"Kura-chan what're you saying?" He put his hand on his neck and made a movement like he was using a knife to slit his throat, trying to send the signal to the Queen of Makai to stop.
But the dark red haired vixen continued to look at the Four Great Witches to tell that she was very serious
"You're poisiblly think that someone with the name of ramen's topping would be able to enslave us, aren't you Hime?" North asked with a slight smirk "not even your father, or even your grandfather was able to do that you know"
"Of course not" Kurahime said and Naruto sighed in relief "because he's not going to enslave you, you're going to enslave yourself to him" She smirked "With the four of you in his harem, his reputation and power will sky-rocket. He's going to become the greatest Great King of all time"
"You better enslave them Naruto, or else I will make you suffer for making me look like a fool" Kurahime roared through the link between them, making the blond sweated.
"Fine then" East shook her head "let's him stay here for a week, and find out if he'll be to do it. We'll still teach him magics, but at the end of the week he still not be able to do it, he'll be just like any Great Kings of Makai before him, thinkong with the other head of them"
"Great" Kurahime chirped happily.
"Wait, a week?" Naruto asked in surprise "you're telling me we're staying here a week?"
"Don't worry Naruto Uzumaki" North crosses her long legs seductively making the blond gulped, the curves of her body were truly killer to his hormones "one of my witches, Neptis is mantipulating time around this area, a week in here worth an hour at the outside world"
"Phew" Naruto sighed "thanks, I have a lot of works to do you know"
He still have his promise of mating with Erza, and didn't plan to break them. Not at all.
"Lilith, turn back!"
His eyes turned wide in shock when he heard Kurahime said that to his 'clothes'. In a flash of white Naruto was standing naked at the middle of the throne room with his cock as hard as steel and standing proudly on the air.
"It's freaking huge!" South shouted in shock before covering her mouth in embarassment "sorry"
"The hell Kura-chan" Naruto cried out as he turned to her, and saw his vixen removing the collar of Lilith around his cock.
"I will watch out Lilith for you for a week here" Kurahime said as she finally released Naruto from the former Queen of Succubus as she gently strapped the collar around her wrist "you'll need to focus in learning magic"
"Just this one, I agree with Hime-chan, since magics is a very hard to learn if you're not focus entirely on the subject" Lilith adviced sagely, much to Naruto's surprise.
"But you don't need to do that...geez" Naruto scolded lightly as he folded his hand across his chest.
"Peony"
From South's hat, a woman with an average heighted ans an ample yet slim build appeared magically. She had short hair and wore large sunglasses. She adorned a short black dress that has a zippered V-neck to show off her cleavage. Her shoes were platform boots and has long gloves on both arms with two circular bracelets around the wrists.
"Ye...oh fuck" the woman nearly cried out when she saw the muscular handome young man standing naked in the room with an impressive cock.
"Language Peony" East warned.
"Did...did that guy took a horse cock and put it onto him or something?" The witch muttered in utter shock.
"Enough Peony" North spoke up as her hat glowed "come, Varete" and another witch appeared from North's hat
Varete was a tall, slim, well-endowed woman with long red hair tied up in a spiral, snail shell fashion at the back of her head held together by a large, circular, gold clip with a patterned face under her hat. She had two golden crescent shaped earrings on both ears and a large, round, golden medallion on her forehead. Varete adorned a tight, black, open back dress which flowed past her ankles and opened the central part of her cleavage. This was held up by a gold collar attached to the front straps of her dress and connectes to a chain and pendant shaped like an eye hanging over her back. Her hat was large and round with a gold center and black sides but at the front was a black triangular point with gold decorations near its base and around the rim were white stripes of cloth.
"Yes Mistress North" Unlike her fellow witch, Varete managed to take a calm exoression despite seeing Naruto's cock in front of her "Hello mistress Kyuubi, master Naruto Uzumaki"
Look like almost everyone of the World Realms already know about him
"Listen Varete, from this day onward you will be Naruto's personal servant as he will stay here for a week to learn magic" North said "make sure he felt at home here"
"Which mean that if he need to satisfy you will bend down and show him your ass, cute little girl" Lilith giggled.
"I understand, mistress North" She bowed, ignored Mira's mother.
"Now find him something to put on, it's begin to burn into my eyes here" the black haired witch said before turning away.
"Yes, please follow me master Naruto" Varete walked up to him and began to lead the way. Naruto turned his head to Kyuubi and saw the nod she was giving him.
Nodding back, the blond then follow Varete outside.
Following the woman, Naruto was a little uncomfortable when he was walking in an unfamiliar place naked as the day he was born, with a massive erection leading the way. He could feel the witches giggling behind his back whenever he walked pass them.
The blond sighed in relief when the door was closed behind him.
"We don't have much clothes for males around here" Varete returned to him while holding a white shirt and pants in her hand, with belt and a jacket with fur lines "so this is the best we can affort you right now"
"It's enough for me" Naruto grinned before looking at the shirt "will need some" and put it on his body.
Naruto started his first day of training with Neptis, the witch of space and time and was the one who invented the space and time spells based on her magic so the other magic user could use them as well, but with a lesser degree.
The blond stood at the middle of the Great Witches Castle with Neptis while the owners of said castle was standing outside and watching on with interest eyes with Kurahime and Lilith. A few witches were also watching as well.
Naruto could also see that there's some males around as well, watching him while whispering to each other. He knew them as Supporters, who support the witches in battle and kind of like the guardians of Great Kings and Great Queens in the history.
"So blondie" Naruto's eyebrow twitched when the small girl with golden blond hair called him that "no relate but...what can you do now? Show me some tricks of yours and I will see if you can adopt my magic with your skill or not"
"That kind of attitude might kill her one day" Kurahime commented "talk to Naruto-kun with that kind of disrespectful tone won't be good in the future"
The witches stayed silent after that comment of Kurahime and kept their eyes on Naruto. However the Queen of Makai was keeping her eyes on the witches standing at the sideway of the garden with a small blond haired girl and a boy with white hair, Varete.
Her power was unquestionable and could have some great use for Naruto.
"Uh, alright" Naruto nodded before crossing his fingers, summoning a clone next to him "I can create clone"
"No interest" she said blankly while waving her hand.
"I can walk on tree and water"
"Do you take me for a fool, or the future king of Makai is this weak?"
Naruto managed to force out a smile as his eyebrow twitched rapidly. Even those techinque wasn't much, it took him a long time and also blood and sweat to learn them, plus Shadow clones was his most favorite.
Raising his hand Naruto then gathered his stength as well as chakra into his fist before slamming it down to the ground and released all the chakra all at once, shattering the whole ground in a mast pile of dust and rock.
"I'm impress" Neptis smiled and clicked her finger, making the ground return to normal "while this kind of strength is nothing, it's still very impressive for a human. You're already physically stronger than most supporter" she glanced slightly to East "most anyway" before turning back to Naruto.
"Alright, I can raise a small army of bones soldier" Naruto said as he opened his palm, making the ground underneath him crack as bones rose from it before connecting together to make a bone soldier with swords and shield.
"Ah yes, Neko Queen's magic" the witch of space and time nodded "but I don't think it's the least you can do, right?"
Naruto nodded before calling for Kurahime's power, making his entrie body engulfed in her pure chakra.
"Very impressive" Neptis nodded as she poked his arm slightly to examinate the chakra "this is Queen Kyuubi's pure chakra, right?"
"Yeah, when I'm in this form I'm a lot stronger and faster" Naruto said "I can also make chakra hands from any place on my body in order to help me fight in battle, as well as help me perform techinque" to demonstrate the power Naruto created a hand and a Rasengan by it.
"That's okay" Neptis said before looking at Natuto up and down as he turned back to normal "from the look of it, you're mostly brawl with no brain right?" He glared at her "I mean you fight mostly on your strength, but not much on your skills"
"Kind of, Erza-chan is helping me with that" and there's also Moka, but she had disappeared lately "I was not train to fight probably when I was in the academy, as most of my fighting styles is self-taught"
"I'm not a fighting witch myself but even I know that a techinque type fighter can easily take you out, because they don't need to dodge the monstrous strength behind your punch, they just need to predict your movement first and end your life before you can even realize it"
Neptis didn't need to tell him that to let him know about his weakness, Naruto had to much experience fighting the sharingan users already.
"Okay, let's start with the basic spell first" Neptis told him, pulling Naruto out if his thought "Blondie, do you know about the downside and side-effect of time-base spell."
So, the first day of his training went on uneventfully as Naruto learnt the first few spells of his life.
Line Break
Naruto yawned while walking to his room, having Lilith clung to his arm while floating next to him and Kurahime walking a head of them, with a mischevious smile on her face which was making Naruto feel a little worry about what she had in mind.
After having dinner with the witches Naruto, Kurahime and of course Lilith was returning to the room North arranged for them this noon, which Varete showed him this morning.
"This place is incredible" Naruto said as he looked around, no matter how many times he walkes among the corridors of Makai's castles, he would never stop being amazed by the luxury and elegant of the palaces.
"Of course, it must be" Kurahime nodded "all four witches have their respective palaces named after them, but this is the castle to honor both after the Great War ended" Kurahime told Naruto "Do you know that North and South used to wag war against human?"
"Yeah, I've read it during Tearju-chan's lessons about the World Realms' history" Naruto nodded "I thought they would hate me"
"They really do, especially South since she completely dispite human" Kurahime tilted her head to the side "but, you're going to turn into a powerful Youkai in the future and also me here with you, even if she dislike you, she won't make it outright."
"And North, I have no idea" Kurahime stopped when they finally reached the room "But as you can see West and East are in pretty good term with human, so you won't have any problem being around them"
Naruto nodded and walked to his room, this was going to be a very long week, while the outside world would only take an hour. Neptis' power over time was truly incredible.
When Naruto stepped into his room, the first thing he acknowledge was the faint light of the room, being shone only by the moon outside the window and its light focus mostly at the King King size bed at the head of the room.
The second thing, with his more powerful eyesight, was the Four Great Witches, sitting on the elegant chair around the bed, in their usual revealing attire but without their hat.
And the last, but not least, also the most arousing sight, was the sexy witch Varete sitting on the bed with her hair down, her dress missing its sleeves revealing her shoulders and arms.
"Took you three long enough" North said when she heard the sound of the door being closed.
"So...what's everyone doing here?" Naruto asked as he looked for the light switch, if this room really had one.
"Naruto," Kurahime took his arm and pulled him toward the bed before he could wander off, stopping in front of the bed with Varete looking directly at him with her usual emotionless eyes "meet your newest guardian, Varete"
Naruto widen his eyes in surprise at that. Varete? His guardian? The witch whose power rival the Four Great Witches themselves?
"R-Really?" He asked while looking at the women sitting on the chair.
"Yes, when Kurahime arrived we've thought magics training wasn't the only thing she wanted from us" West nodded with a smile "she actually comes here to find your third guardians, which we had thought she would pick one of us"
"Bit nonetheless, she chosed Varete" East continued her fellow witch's words "whose's as strong as we're"
"I'll be more than happy if I've the chance of serving under the Great King of Youkai and Makai itself" spoke up Varete as she looked at Naruto.
"Grayfia is the magic-combat guardian and from the look of it, Carol is mostly the physically fighter with some energy trick so it makes her the physcially-combat guradian" Kurahime explained to him "now you have Varete, a guardian who realized mostly on her magic power, making her a magic-user guardian"
Naruto nodded, just like how Kurahime's father, the deceased Great King of Makai chosed the guardians for his daughter.
Grayfia, like Erza would be the magic-combat guardian by her magics combined with the fighting skills she spot. He would say Carol is the same with Moka since the blonde seem like she would fight with her bare-hands, and also hidden a monstrous power and ability under her sleeves.
So, Varete would make a perfect magic user guardian for him like Mira for Kurahime.
Magic-combat guardian, physical-combat guradian and magic user guardiab... That's three out of four tradition guardian, he only needs one more guardian...
The brain type.
Knowing Kurahime, she would only choose a super-genius for this position as she only thought the best for him.
"So Naruto, do you agree with my descion? If you say yes then Varete will now serve under you" North asked as she kept her eyes in him.
The blond didn't need to have the second thought about this matter.
"Alright, then I will happily accept you Varete" Naruto smiled to the red haired woman, who then smiled softly at him before gently bowing her head.
"Great" Kurahime chirped happily "then..." But she stopped when Naruto gently grabbed her chin to make her look at him.
"The one who will decide who's my last guardian will be me, understand Kura-chan?" Naruto looked into her eyes, azure eyes met dark red eyes.
"Hai~" she smiled before kissing him.
"Enough with the lovey doley Kurahime" South said lowly when the two was about to slowly deeping the kiss, making them pull back from each other's lips "we didn't come here to see your passionate love remember"
"Oh yeah, sorry" Kurahime knocked her head playfully before turning to Naruto "Naruto-kun, strip, you're going to have sex with Varete tonight"
"She'll be the one who please him tonight" South waved her hand while smirking
"And if you can put on a quite performent then we'll consider of inviting you to our chamber later" East finished with a smile.
"What?!" He nearly cried out in absolute shock, then that's why they're here tonight, Varete was here tonight for him to satisfy himself.
And the others were here to watch.
Naruto didn't know he should consider it a good turn on or not.
"Sigh, I thought I let you fuck enough girls" Kurahime sighed longingly before clicking her fingers.
As soon as she did that, Lilith flew down and pulled down his pants in a smooth movement, leaving his lower body completely bare before his shirt was removed as well.
Naruto stood naked in the room, being watches by seven attractive women whose eyes stayed on his muscular yet lean body, which ripped with strength.
Then, Naruto saw Varete's eyes moved down to his cock.
"I will do my best, master Naruto" Varete said before getting on her knees and made an seductive pose with her hands on her thighs, the black dress she was wearing suddenly clung even tighter to her body in Naruto's eyes as he licked his lips.
"Food is in your place Naruto-kun" Kurahime whispered into his ear before taking a few steps back to sit on a throne which just appeared, with the white haired Arch-Succubus floating beside her head.
Without any other thought, Naruto climbed on his bed with his knees and got to in front of Varete, grabbing her chin before bringing her lips to him.
The kiss started softly as first as Naruto was in no rush, their just did lips contact and nothing more with Varete was quite a kisser but when the red haired woman opened her mouth, it soon heat up.
Varete widen her eyes when Naruto thrust his tongue into her, forcing her head back a little as she tried to make him feel good by trying to push her own tongue into his mouth but all she could do ứa swirling her tongue around his and gulping down his saliva, while Naruto exploring every last bit of her oral.
Then, Varete was forced down her back as Naruto put his hand on her small hip, the other linked with her smaller hand while putting his knee between her thighs, heating up the kiss even more as Naruto began to hungrily kiss her.
For the women who were watching, it looks like he was ravishing her mouth.
Luckily for the crimson hair witch, with her great control magical power, stop breathing for a long time wasn't a hard task for her so she could slowly enjoy having his tongue inside of hers.
After awhile, Naruto finally pulled back a little with his tongue and Varete's connected by a thin string of saliva.
"Master Naruto" she whispered his name softly before using her free hand to reach for his manhood, which was resting in its soft, but thriteen inches long on her right thighs.
Grabbing the long thing with her hand couldn't cover the entire size, Varete used her hand to gently squeeze his soft dick, caressing the tip of his finger on the bulbous head before Naruto released her other hands as well, letting Varete grab his cock with both of her hand.
"Make it hard, please make it hard" Lilith chated outside while giggling peverserly.
Naruto then got on his feet and slowly standing up, pulling his red hair guardian up with both of her hands around the base of his cock until she was on her knees.
Slowly, his dick responsed to beautiful woman't touch as it become semi-hard, but nowhere near it full mast yet.
"Master, what do you want me to do?" She asked while caressing her fingers on his cock,
"Please me until I blow my loads to your face and coat you with my cum" he commanded with a smirk.
And Varete did what she was told.
The red head witch then started with setting Naruto's stiffening cock across her face as she gazed up at her master around the thick shaft before putting his balls into her mouth, rolling her tongue around it before pulling back, releasing them as once before taking one of them back into her.
Naruto rested one hand on the back of her head, gently pressing her face further into his balls.
"Do you like the it, Varete?"
She moaned her affirmation, her first moan of the nifht and many more had yet to come.
She pulled her mouth off his balls with a faint *POP* and ran her tongue up the underside, slowly licking her way to the head, which she engulfed in her mouth and sucked on hard. She stroked the shaft with one hand, while fondling his saliva covered gonads with the other.
His cock became steel hard as it was stretching Varete's mouth to the limit but the witch didn't appear to have any problem of swallowing his cock down her throat.
Popping her head up and down his length while simulating stroking him with her hand, with each half a minute was another inch further down her throat, sending shivers of pleasure through his cock and to his spines. Naruto the lowered his upper body down to look at her back, swipping her long hair to the side and ran his hand on her vared back until he reached her ass. Grabbing two handfull of her butt cheeks Naruto couldn't help but come to love the firm ass in his hands, even if he was feeling them through the fabric of her dress.
Reaching for the knot behind her neck Naruto then began to remove it from her body, starting with her upper body as he ran his hand down from her neck to her large tits, moving pass them after giving her cleavage a nice squeeze. He moved his hand through the curves of her hip, with each inch he went was an inch of her body being exposed.
Until her upper body, to the small point of her back was completely bared.
"Put your throat and mouth in a line, Varete" still in the same position Naruto told her, which she obeyed with her head turned upward.
As soon as he felt his cock was in a straight tunel of flesh, he rammed all nineteen inches of his cock down her throat, with his balls rest on her chin.
"Grgh," he gritted his teeth to control the overwhelming pleasure washing through his body as his cock twitched inside her mouth "fuck, your throat is so tight"
"I have enough of this" Kurahime moaned as she threw her loose kimono away and pulled Lilith down and slammed the woman's face into her neat pussy "That's better" she moaned when Lilith began to eat her out eagerly, just like how Naruto was fucking Varete's throat.
When the blond finally near his release, Naruto stood straight up and pulled his cock out of Varete's throat, which look like going forever for the spectators. Moving her head to suck his ball-sack and the base of his rod again, Naruto's hand wrapped around his cock and stroke the length rapidly in order to furtherly bringing himseld to orgasm.
Large glob of pre-cum began to fall from the tip of his cock to the bed, the building up sensation soom became to much for the fomerly shinobi of Konoha, as he took a step back and aimed his cock at Varete's face.
"I'm cumming" Was all his warning before Varete saw nothing but white, as a blast of hot cum struck her right in the face.
Naruto's groaned out in pleasure while his body shuddered with each gallon of sperm going through the length of his cock and erupted from the tip like a broken hose, painting Varete's face in a thick layer of cum as he coated every milimeter of her face white.
"Now that's ridiculous" South smirked forcefully as she saw the amount of cum Naruto was releasing, and it's no where near end yet.
The blond grinned widen when a hole appeared on the thick wall of sperm before a tongue was thrust out, catching as much cum as possible into it. With no further encouragement Naruto put his cock on Varete's lips and with no warning thrust himself into her while still cumming his heart out.
"So goood" he could never get bore of the feeling of a woman's warm and soft mouth around his cock, as he cum more and more down Varete's throat with reckless abandon, filling her in the matter of second. The cum on her face the stuck to his hip and most of his thighs, but Naruto paid it no mind since Varete would clean him afterward.
And so, his orgasm finally came to an end with Varete's overloading belly, but it's nowhere near the usual amount of cum he gave her yet.
Using her hands to gather the cum on her body and face, Varete began to gulp down the cum which was sprayed outside of her.
The taste was a little salty, but it's incredible delicious and the smelt just made her head gone crazy with lust, her eyes dazed as her tongue rolled the sperm inside her mouth before her throat took care the rest.
"While letting Varete cleaning herself" Kurahime said from her chair her face look completely normal despite having Lilith shoving her tongue in and out of her snatch rapidly, eating her pussy out "why don't you let the spactators have a taste of yours?"
"I think I have a better idea" Lilith said, pulling her face back from Kyuubi's pussy before clicking her finger and summon six empty glass from thin air.
The cum on Varete's body the suddenly glowed and slowly leaving her delicious body just like the cum on Naruto's hip without a trace, leaving them completely clean before splitting into six lines, flying into the glass and filled them.
"Nice" Kurahime grinned and took the glass of cum just like Lilith when two of them came into arm's reach.
The other witches did the same, looking at the glass before glancing at Kurahime, who by now was gulping down the cum inside of the class.
"Well, it worth a try" East said before all four brought the glass to their mouth, drinking the hot cum but since it was so thick, more like they're eating it.
Naruto's cock harden to the insane level when he watched the women around his drank his cum. This wasn't the first time he saw it, but the cum drinking the women showed him was always so arousing.
"Master Naruto" Naruto turned around and saw Varete hsd removed the dress of her body, leaving her in her birthsuit. The red head witch was lying on the bed with her legs spread a little.
Before she could even blink Naruto was on top of her with his hands underneath her thighs, spreading them even more than before with his cock positioning at her pussy entrance.
"Are you ready?" He asked
"I am, master"
He pounded his dick into her, ramming eleven inches and punched pass her womb entrance without any trouble before his cock tipped the end of her womb.
While Naruto groaned out in pleasure in pleasure before rocking his hip widely as her hot pussy tried to grip his cock off his body, Varete's face was nothing but a shameless ahegao as she was filled like never before.
It was like his cock was splitting her to two.
The Four Great Witches gulped when they saw the fucked stupid smile Varete was having with Naruto rocm his hip like a pro into her, moving his hip so fast that it became a blur.
South was the first one who left her chair and climbed on the bed with her hat then disappeared, breathing hotly while looking at Naruto. She was the joined by her fellow great witches as they circled around Naruto.
"Ara ara" Kurahime smiled as she widen her legs even more so Lilith could have more access to her pussy. A bikini bottom was then landed on her face as she took it away from her vision and let it fell to the ground "and I thought it would make him a week to do this" she grinned when clothes was being thrown away.
"Did you tell him the power he gain after mating with Mira?" Lilith then stood up from her position "that his cum would be just like Mira's cum, a powerful aphrodisiac that only someone as powerful as you can wistand?"
"He don't need to know" Kurahime grinned, looking down and saw Lilith's tails moved up between her hip and connected with her pussy before transforming into a futanari cock which was even bigger than Naruto's "and who said I'm able to wistand the effect?" She asked before gripping the cock.
"No one" With that, Lilith plunged herself into Kurahime's tight tunel as both women groaning out in pleasure.
Naruto roared out in pleasure as he exploded into Varete, his voice echoed through the witch castle before it was followed by constantly moans.
His mind then lost to the lust as he reached for the nearest woman who happened to be East and torn her top off her body, as it was the last piece of clothing of the group.
Pulling his still cumming cock out of Varete's pussy Naruto then lashed onto East like an animal, raping her mouth with his while coating her torso in his cum.
Before the immortal witch could come to enjoy the feeling, Naruto released her and found his next target. He lung at South like the tiger lung at its prey.
Sitting on her torso, Naruto grabbed the black haired woman tits and then pressed them together with his cock at the between, using the soft mounds to jerk him off while blasting North's face with large globs of cum.
Like with East, Naruto didn't spend much time to enjoy the fabulous body of a witch, as he launched himself another after another woman, cum was bring sprayed everywhere and put the bed's surface covered in thick sperm
However it would only made things even more erotic for Naruto as he looked at the cum coating body of the witches.
Line Break
"You're getting better, try again Naruto" West encourage him as a magic circle appeared before him, creating seven large ice spears in front of him and shot forward, impaling through seven dummies and completely destroy them.
"Good job" West smiled and pulled his face to her and kissed him "That's your reward"
"Damn you" West and 'Naruto' turned to their left and saw an indentical blond sitting on the ground trying to stabilize an orb of blue electricity in his hand "why did I have to be the one have to learn this complicate spell"
"We all know your control is next to nothing" East smiled "so this lesson could help you focus more in gathering and releasing the non-changing amount of magic"
"Too bad bro" His fellow clone grinned before reaching out to grab a handful of West's left tits "no touching until you finish your lesson" he reminded his friend about the rule.
"Great" Clone #2 sighed.
While Clone #1 and #2 taking their time of learning new magics, clone #3 was sparing with Varete at the other side of the garden, with Varete using her supporter, Abyss' ability to create multi weapons through the use of shadow to attack him.
Kurahime looked at the training with a smile, Naruto was getting better and better with each day, through the use of his clones, a week of training could worth a year and even two depend on how many clones he summoned.
But you might wonder where is the original.
"I'm cumming Hime" a cock was pulled out of her pussy as Kurahime was turned around and kneed down to the ground with Lilith's futanari cock rammed down her throat and unleased there powerfully.
"Um...It's good but I might prefer Naruto-kun's than yours" Lilith pulled back and made her cock disappeared while wiping her mouth.
"Well, he's busy you know" Lilith smiled and turned to the bed, where Naruto was having his fun time with the other half of Four Great Witches.
Naruto was kneeing on the bed with his hands and lips on North's stomach, his mouth kissing her mid-riff as the witch was sharing a passion kiss with South, their hands roaming on each other tits.
Naruto trailed his lips down to North's lower body and pulled down her curtain, revealing her bikini cladded sex and long legs, creamy thighs.
Pulling the black bikini bottom down as well before giving her pussy's entrance a lick Naruto turned around and removed South's skirt as well.
His hands circled around their waist and grabbed their ass cheek in each hand, his head turned to left and right and took turn of eating the witches' pussy.
The two then removed each other top before being pushed down to the bed on all four by Naruto, his cock standing proudly and ready to blow them senseless.
"You two," Naruto said as he licked his two hands before thrusting them into their pussy, the bulbous head of his cock being kissed by the two as their all turned their head to face him "are so greedy, shouldn't you two be out there and teach my clones how to perform magic?"
"But we want you so much" South licked the underside of his cock, making it released a glob of pre-cum straight to her face "for a human, you're not half bad"
"Yes, give us everything Naruto" North smiled sultruly st him "after your training is over, you can come to this castle anytime you want to have a good time with us"
"All four of them" Kurahime giggled as Naruto plung his cock into the North Witch, groaning out before reaching his hand to grope her breast while the other still fingering South's pussy.
His harem was growing larger, with each this woman added into his harem, his status was becoming greater and greater everyday.
Just a few more things to do before Kurahime could turn him into a Youkai.
Deep in thought, Kurahime didn't see a small army of clones sneaked up behind her with their cock itching for the body of the ulitmate lover
Line Break
Naruto, with Lilith's chain strapped to his cock again, appearing in the hotel the other girls were staying with Kurahime and Varete standing at his sides.
A week (an hour at Elemental Nation) had passed, his basic magic training was finally over and could now be able to learn spells from the books Varete brought with her.
Thought, the goodbye party turned out to be a wild orgy between him, an army of clones and only seven women, it was indeed very enjoyable as he was able to gangbang them with his clones.
"Oh, Kyuubi-sama, Naruto-sama, Lilith-san" Grayfia was the first one to greet them as she stepped forward, the rest of the girls had also woken up and were putting on their clothes, with Mira having a clone thrust his cocm her mouth to feed her.
"Hey Grayfia" Naruto grinned while Kurahime waved at her "has Carol woke up yet?"
"She's eating breakfast in the next room, she's a little panic but your clone managed to calm her down" Grayfia said before turning her eyes to Varete.
The moment their eyes met, it seemed like everything gone silent as if their sharp eyes were the things that caused it.
"I'm Varete, master Naruto's guardian" Varete said calmly with an emotionless tone.
"I'm Grayfia, fomerly Demon Slayer" Grayfia replied with her own cold voice "I'm his guardian, but you can call me his personal maid"
Naruto gulped when he saw sparkle forming between them dramatically, this wouldn't be good and Naruto could already see an intense rivalry ahead.
Why did Kurahime had to chose two guardians who took her serving business far too serious.
"Na..."
Before Erza could call for him, the wall behind het exploded, catching her off guard and knock Mira to the ground, with the clone immediately used his body to block the broken wall from falling down to her body before picking her up and ran at his boss's side.
"Are you alright Mira?" Naruto asked worriedly, looking Mira up and down to check for any injures.
"I'm okay, don't worry Naruto-sama" she said before turning to his clone "thank you clone-san" she smiled and wrapped her hand around his cock, using her magic to force him come as quick as possible, which he cried out in pleasure and disappeared.
"Who's there?!" Erza shouted as she summoned her sword and glared at the hole the explosion created on the wall "show yourself"
"I finally found you, Grayfia-sempai" the soft and feminine voice could be heard before a flaming red fan shot into room, heading toward Naruto.
Before it could even come closer to him, Grayfia already stood in front of Naruto and froze the fan on mid-air, making it fall down to the ground heavily.
"Mai? Is that you?"
"So you remember me Sempai"
Mai Shiranui stepped into the room holding an indentical red fan in her hand, wearing a red kunoichi dress with a white bowtie and large, long, flowing, red and white ribbons behind her. On her arms, she has black wristbands, and on her legs she has black socks with red and white sandals.
However, the fact that her outfit was so revealing that it was showing the impressive curves of her her body. A large amount of her cleavage as well as the both side of them were being exposed, bouncing erotically with each step she took.
Clearly she wasn't wearing any bra or panties, because there were a thin red cloth covered the between of her legs and her womanhood and nothing more, letting the impressive curve of her hip and her waist exposed.
She was very sexy with curvy yet tone figure from hard training, with all the fat was in the right place for a woman, and the dress was anything to go back.
This woman could make the best kunoichi screamed out in jealousy of her figurr.
"What are you doing here Mai?" Grayfia asked coldly as she glared at the brunette teen.
"There's rumor that you was turned into devil by the Great Queen of Makai, is it true sempai?" Mai asked as she using her fan to cover the lower half of her face, only leaving her brown eyes to look at Grayfia.
"Yes, I am" Grayfia replied with no hesiation.
"Then I'll bring you back! By force if it must" Mai said and rushed at them with her entire body covered in flame, picking up the frozen fan on the ground the kunoichi melt the ice away before having both fan thrusting at Grayfia.
But she was stopped by a katana like blade, which appeared in the middle of her way to Grayfia's throat.
"I'm her master" Naruto said as he gripped the Kusanagi's hilt tighter "if you've any business with her, you'll have to pass me first"
"You're a shinobi" said Mai as she saw his kunai porch and a few scrolls on the ground.
"So?" Naruto swung his blade, creating an invisible aid pressure which forced Mai out of the room to outside through the entrance she made.
"Let's me take care of her" Naruto told the other and leaped outside as well.
"So, care to explain Grayfia?" Kurahime asked just as Carol busted into the room by another wall under her strength, much to the dismay of the other.
Mai gritted her teeth as she was blown awqy by a simple sword-slashing, but she could clearly see the sword wasn't an ordinary sword.
"Have anyone told you to stop wearing that kind of clothes during battle?" Even Erza wasn't as bad as the way her costune revealed her skin as this girl. At least Erza had some modesty over her private part, unlike Mai.
But Naruto didn't take that at a problem.
"Y-ye...I mean no" She said quickly before poiting her fan at him "don't think that just because we're fellow ninja I'll go easy on you"
"Yeah yeah" Naruto reached for two kunai and threw them at Mai just as she threw her fans at him.
The fans and shurikens crashed into each other, creating sparkel where them connected before falling to the ground.
In a blink of an eyes, Naruto and Mai crashed blade with each other, with Mai holding a kodachi after pulling it from the sheath she strapped to the belt around her waist.
"Why don't you use the blade?" Mai asked as she saw Naruto used the board side of the sword to block her kodachi.
"This is Kusanagi no Tsuguri" Naruto informed much to Mai's shock "the sword which can cut through almost anything"
If he used the blade to counter Mai's kodachi, she would be cut into two.
"Are you looking down on me?" Mai scolded as she glared at him, her entire body was about to bust in fire again.
"Maybe" he was never a strong shinobi with very limited skills and jutsu. Looking down on his opponent wasn't something he would do "Which village are you from?" He couldn't see her hitae, but it wouldn't hurt if he tried to ask.
"And you decide to have a talk now?" Mai snicken before saying "My clan is the Shiranui Clan and we don't belong to any village, we're a shinobi clan train in the act of demon slaying"
That would explain why she knew Grayfia.
"So you come here to finish her off?" Naruto asked, slowly pushing the girl back with his much greater strength "with her no doubt stronger than you? With Titania and The Great Queen of Makai around?" He asked, a sly smirk appeared on his face as he saw her gulped.
"W-well, I'll try...I think" Mai scratched the back of her head before realizing her situation "But hey, I...OUCH!"
Narutl pulled his blade back and jumped back to make some distant with Mai when his silver haired maid fell down to the ground behind Mai and delivered a hard punch to the top of her head, making her scream out in pain, dropping her kodachi and hold her bump which was forming on top of her head in pain.
"That's enough Mai" Grayfia said coldly as she stormped on the girl's back, knocking her to the ground with her foot pushing heavily at the small point of her back, her long pny-tail in Grayfia's hand.
"Sempai! Ouch! Stop! Let me go!" Mai shouted when Grayfia mercilessly pulled her head back by the ponytail, Mai's back arched as her breasts bounced in front of Naruto's eyes.
"N-Naru...to" The blond turned around and saw Carol floated down to stand next to him.
"Oh hey Carol" Naruto grinned as his clone's memories was transported into his mind "where is the others?" Ignoring the pain cry of Mai, he asked.
Line Break
"I'm apologize for her action, Naruto-sama" Grayfia bowed deeply to Naruto, who was looking at a tied up Mai behind her.
Everyone was sitting in the destroyed room after promising to pay for the damages Mai and Carol caused, with Naruto on the chair beside the table and Carol sitting in front of him. Mai was sitting at the othet side of the room with Grayfia in front of her
"Hey, stop looking at me with those lustful eyes!"
Why did Mai shouted something like that to Naruto?
It was because the rope Grayfia used to tie Mai up was her her own kunoichi's attire.
"Sempai, are you really bowing to that man?" The kunoichi turned to her senior and asked with a horrify tone.
You could call Mai was more of less Grayfia's fan girl, since the silver haired woman was like the idol in the eyes of her fellow demon slayers, who's adored by a lot of young women who were stepping into the path of protecting human against inhuman beings.
So it would be a huge shock for Mai when she heard about Grayfia turned into a devil, she must came here to fine the sliver haired woman as soon as she got over said fact.
"What a loud mouth child" Varete comment emotionlessly
"What did you say?"
"Mai, be quite" Mai instantly shut her mouth when Grayfia scolded at her.
"So...what will we do about her now?" Mira asked as she put a bowl of ramen down the table for Naruto.
"I will..." But Grayfia was cut short when Mai got on her knees and bowed, but since she was being tied up, she bowed so low that her forehead hit the ground.
"Please take me with you sempai" Mai said while having her face on the ground, completely oblivious about her ass which was sticking in the air "I want to become stronger just like you, staying at home and wait for strong opponent to appear can't help me grow strong. So please, take me with you"
Naruto couldn't help but laughed a little at that, she sound just like him when he was thirsting for the power to protect the people he cared about. Mai reminded Naruto of the kid he used to be: Impatient, clumsy, short-temple...
"I can't Mai" Grayfia shook her head "this is not the journey a girl like..."
"Let her come with us" Naruto spoke up, stopping Grayfia and drawing everyone's attention to him "it'll be danger but...I'm sure if something happen, you'll be able to protect your kouhai right Grayfia?"
"I...yes I'm Naruto-sama" Grayfia nodded, making Mai stood straight up and looked at Naruto in deep affection.
"Thank you so much" she said brightly.
"Alright alright" Kurahime called out loudly, waving her hands on the air "this is too much for a breakfast. Naruto-kun, finish that breakfast of yours quickly, we'll leave as soon as possible"

End of Chapter 20