Chapter 19

(your POV)

I left the school and decided to go into town so I could clear my head. I walked down the street and seen a bakery. My stomach growled and I thought to myself

'well a small bakery break couldn't hurt' after a moment of contemplation I finally decided to just go in.

I walked in and went up to the counter while I scanned the menu on the wall.

"(Y/n) is this that you?" I heard I gentle voice ask and I look at the man behind the counter and realised it was Amao.

"Oh! Amao I didn't know you worked here" I say surprised to see him.

"It's very nice to see you again is there anything you would like? Whatever you want it's on the house..." He said smiling slighting and blushing.

"On the house? You don't have to do that I can pay" I say giggling.

"I insist please pick anything. In fact I'll eat with you I'm supposed to get off in five minutes it would be nice to spend some time with you" he said happily.

"Okay okay if you insist maybe just a piece of chocolate cake it looks really good" I say smiling happily thinking about how good it was going to taste.

"Of course just go sit down and I'll join you in a second" he says to me with a gentle smile.

I went to a random table with two chairs and sat down and waited for Amao. I suddenly heard the door open and I look over to see osoros group of delinquents walk in.

'oh no this is the last thing I need today...' I thought to myself and turned away in an attempt to not be seen by the gang.

"Oooooo isn't that osoro's girl?~" one of them asks smirking and walks over to me.

"Hey beautiful we heard about that little make out session sounded sexy~ maybe I can get a piece of that action?~" one of them asked me wiggling his eyebrows and winking.

"Better be careful there or osoro will kick your ass if he found out you were hitting on his girl" a different one say to the other guy laughing.

"Listen I'm not his and I have no interest in even getting close to you let alone make out with you" I say to him glaring.

"Best be careful what you say or I'll have to punish you~" the delinquent says smirking and leading closer to my face.

Suddenly Amao came over and set the cake down on the table and then put his hand on the delinquents chest pushing him away from me.

"Now now boys let's not bother such a beautiful girl why don't you just go order some food or leave" Amao said with a smile but I could see that he was slightly glaring at them.

They glared back at Amao but turned around and decided to leave.

"Thanks Amao I was not in the mood for that today" I say with a sweet smile.

"It was no problem I didn't want anyone bothering you" he said and walked away to grab something else from the kitchen.

I waited for him to come back and then he came out of the back room with two mugs and sat down across from me.

"What's this?" I ask looking at the mugs.

The mugs were glass and there was lots of whipped cream on top. And on top of that was shaved chocolate.

 And on top of that was shaved chocolate